Guild: CRY
Galaxy: Drako

IXI SUPER BOWL XIV - MD VS WOYS

Postby Critor » Sun 02 Feb, 2014 19:37

As topic says ...
we try a super bowl run .. MD declare war vs. Woys

This war decl. is valid and running for at least 30 days

may the best guild win..

BTW. as per Server agreement.. we do not expect any interference from any other guild !!!

Critor

ImageCo-GM of MD/ Founder of CRYON, Retired Co-Founder of CRUEL
SlightlyMoldyBread

Re: IXI SUPER BOWL XIV - MD VS WOYS

Postby SlightlyMoldyBread » Sun 02 Feb, 2014 19:39

Ignore the thread I started, :D

Ace Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: H,Why!
K,DDoS.Server Overlords.
Galaxy: Kappa

Postby Ace Rimmer » Sun 02 Feb, 2014 20:26

Where is this Server agreement?

I would have thought a war needs to be declared before the launching of fleet.

Addex wrote: Don't worry thou in 20 or 30 years I will make an account in K and claim victory. How u like them apples.

Your funny, if your gonna take that much time preplaning we will give you the server.
The collector

Postby The collector » Mon 03 Feb, 2014 10:56

server agreement lmao??surely thats not valid anymore - Critor what happened to No perma occing what was agreed?
No zerging, the MD lolcan and Kor zerg..How many times did twinkle and co swtich to use a lycan gate?even during the server CF twinkle tagged to lycan to hit gorr bases.
You guys want it when it suits.....

Teh Monkay
Guild: G. Dead Server is DEAD
I. [$$$]
Galaxy: Ixion

Postby Teh Monkay » Mon 03 Feb, 2014 12:47

WOW..the Md Trade Minister is being big a brave with his 2bill fleet advantage. I pretty sure that is against the Server Agreement too?!

and here comes LOLYCAN too! thats 2Vs1!!!

Ace Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
K,DDoS.Server Overlords.

Postby Ace Rimmer » Tue 04 Feb, 2014 01:31

[GO®®] Dirty Laundry vs. [MD] cuzzo78 losses: 1,000,000 / 6,540,285 [GO®®] Dirty Laundry vs. [MD] cuzzo78 losses: 1,600,000 / 8,466,440

is there a server pact?

Addex wrote: Don't worry thou in 20 or 30 years I will make an account in K and claim victory. How u like them apples.

Your funny, if your gonna take that much time preplaning we will give you the server.
darkie
Guild: GoRR :I
PUB :G
LOVE :H
Galaxy: Ixion

Postby darkie » Wed 05 Feb, 2014 15:27

Ace Rimmer wrote:[GO®®] Dirty Laundry vs. [MD] cuzzo78 losses: 1,000,000 / 6,540,285 [GO®®] Dirty Laundry vs. [MD] cuzzo78 losses: 1,600,000 / 8,466,440

is there a server pact?

Meh parked on a GoRR base we gonna hit it regardless ;)

I will point out here that I do not speak for GoRR and as such all posts made by me are of my own views and not that of my guild,
Ace Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
K,DDoS.Server Overlords.

Postby Ace Rimmer » Wed 05 Feb, 2014 16:29

darkie wrote:
Ace Rimmer wrote:[GO®®] Dirty Laundry vs. [MD] cuzzo78 losses: 1,000,000 / 6,540,285 [GO®®] Dirty Laundry vs. [MD] cuzzo78 losses: 1,600,000 / 8,466,440

is there a server pact?

Meh parked on a GoRR base we gonna hit it regardless ;)
I guess he forgot about the 1ft rule.

The collector

Postby The collector » Thu 06 Feb, 2014 12:59

Isnt lycan hiding behind MD in 28 - breaking the "server pact"?
Bob and his friends are running from the evil Gorr war machine......

jamesdev
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: G [FEAR]
I [$$$]
Galaxy: Gamma

Postby jamesdev » Thu 06 Feb, 2014 19:59

The collector wrote:Isnt lycan hiding behind MD in 28 - breaking the "server pact"?

With kor in 29 apparantly............

Ingame name: jd/Mumm-Ra

$$$
Tcham
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Tcham » Fri 07 Feb, 2014 10:45

jamesdev wrote:
The collector wrote:Isnt lycan hiding behind MD in 28 - breaking the "server pact"?

As I have already stated to WOYS, and now for the record that KoR will take no active part in this conflict and as The Collector has rightly pointed out, our presents in the 20's is only in direct response to GORR's questionable invasion of the teens.
Last edited by Tcham on Fri 07 Feb, 2014 11:00, edited 1 time in total.

The collector

Postby The collector » Fri 07 Feb, 2014 10:54

Tcham wrote:
jamesdev wrote:

As I have already stated to WOYS, and now for the record that KoR will take no active part in this conflict and as The Collector has rightly pointed out, our presents in the 20's is only in response to GORR invasion of the teens.
Can you not send to 09 - save us coming to the 20s to get you guys-
MD cant protect you guys in the 20s . lol

Tcham
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Tcham » Fri 07 Feb, 2014 12:24

I feel quite humble that our small insufficient little guild serve as a continuing importance to the great GORR war machine of old Ixion, and although I have no doubt over that time is short for us, I see no reason in making your task any easier...

However, since this topic is not about us., I must wonder how by having such a sizeable presents in the home clusters of the warring guilds that GORR would not of violated the same treaty they claim to be enforcing.....

or is there another reason to throw so much fleet into the teen- and now to move towards the 20's as well....?

The collector

Postby The collector » Fri 07 Feb, 2014 12:56

Tcham wrote:I feel quite humble that our small insufficient little guild serve as a continuing importance to the great GORR war machine of old Ixion, and although I have no doubt over that time is short for us, I see no reason in making your task any easier...

However, since this topic is not about us., I must wonder how by having such a sizeable presents in the home clusters of the warring guilds that GORR would not of violated the same treaty they claim to be enforcing.....

or is there another reason to throw so much fleet into the teen- and now to move towards the 20's as well....?
The gorr war machine, i like it...
my answer is simple -hunting and derbing fleets is fun,you guys and lycan, have hidden behind MD for a while now.So now we got a chance to have fun and chase you again :)
And fill our credit banks with derbs from your fleets :)

jamesdev
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: G [FEAR]
I [$$$]
Galaxy: Gamma

Postby jamesdev » Fri 07 Feb, 2014 13:42

Well, kor and lycan in the 20s hiding behind md breaks terms of server agreement imo. Although kor and lycan have very little fleet and are tasty farms, nobody can get at them because they have sat near md in the teens since agreement was made. Players have jumped from md to lycan or kor to get around the no perm occ rule. Kor have been suiciding into the woys blob and perm occing woys bases in teens, woys have told me they want some revenge on kor, but couldnt hurt them as they were hiding behind md in the teens and they just didnt have enough fleet to kill both.

only reason im not putting together an op to the 20s now is because woys are confident they will be able to stop md by themselves and dont need us. But as far as I am concerned the server agreement may aswell have been scrapped the second md let kor and lycan land near them in the 20s. Md, kor and lycan have been testing it as much as they could, but they have took it a step too far this time.

Ingame name: jd/Mumm-Ra

$$$

Return to “Ixion”