Why no MD, or anyone else, should trust GORR or its leaders

Generalissimo Bob

Why no MD, or anyone else, should trust GORR or its leaders

Postby Generalissimo Bob » Fri 28 Feb, 2014 23:15

(wouldnt trust $$$ either, but I am not drinking their Kool-Aid)
--------------

MD Disbands. Major Guilds Agree to a DNH on MD members while they transition.

Fact: [MD] Alvarado with fleet inbound to [MD] Slightly Moldy Bread base in I32:15.

- Slightly Moldy Bread joins GORR.... Alvarado joins LYCAN.

The following events transpire.

Fact: Several GORR members (not ex-MD) fly into I32:16 and start attacking MD tagged players.

....and then to prove what total #*&@! they are -

[LYCAN] ALVARADO 28 Feb 2014, 03:16:59
I was told they wouldn't hit it.
-----
Guild Report 28 Feb 2014, 14:57:43
Automatic Message: Player ALVARADO has withdrawn from your guild.
-----
I32:15
Fleet 4 [GO®®] DARKNESS 44,892,740
Doom [GO®®] Slightly Moldy Bread 98,480
Imperial [GO®®] Darth Malgus 88,410

Do Not Hit 427 ALVARADO 0:14:42 1,292,540

Fleet 43 [GO®®] DARKNESS 0:16:13 9,000,000
Imperial 383 [GO®®] Darth Malgus 1:17:42 10,750

Do Not Hit 422 ALVARADO 2:44:58 11,352,400

Imperial 388 [GO®®] Darth Malgus 11:06:07 516,000
----
A post from Lycan's General Board -

The Ancient One DOCKMASTER 28 Feb 2014, 21:27:38
"do not hit"
and now on the ticker
[GORR] Darkness vs ALVARADO losses 3,981,780 / 12,846,080
right
:-))

-------

We do not believe in leaving things in the "darkness". All bugs need a light shined on them to see clearly who and what they are.

Lycan has a post in Guild Recruitment for MD members.

Ace Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: H,Why!
K,DDoS.Server Overlords.
Galaxy: Kappa

Re: Why no MD, or anyone else, should trust GORR or its lead

Postby Ace Rimmer » Fri 28 Feb, 2014 23:36

Considering how many people have left MD over the last few days and your post indicates just one hit done, i`d say it was a good ratio.

Addex wrote: Don't worry thou in 20 or 30 years I will make an account in K and claim victory. How u like them apples.

Your funny, if your gonna take that much time preplaning we will give you the server.
Generalissimo Bob

Postby Generalissimo Bob » Sat 01 Mar, 2014 00:15

Ace Rimmer wrote:Considering how many people have left MD over the last few days and your post indicates just one hit done, i`d say it was a good ratio.

Uhhh? Perhaps re-read would be in order.

Nothing in post was suggested as to be a cumulative accounting of attacks by GORR against MD.

A monitoring of the news ticker would indicate the error of your assumption.

Ace Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
K,DDoS.Server Overlords.

Postby Ace Rimmer » Sat 01 Mar, 2014 00:42

Generalissimo Bob wrote:
Ace Rimmer wrote:Considering how many people have left MD over the last few days and your post indicates just one hit done, i`d say it was a good ratio.

Uhhh? Perhaps re-read would be in order.

Nothing in post was suggested as to be a cumulative accounting of attacks by GORR against MD.

A monitoring of the news ticker would indicate the error of your assumption.
Its probably wise for those still remaining in md to hurry up and pick a guild to move to.

Addex wrote: Don't worry thou in 20 or 30 years I will make an account in K and claim victory. How u like them apples.

Your funny, if your gonna take that much time preplaning we will give you the server.
darkie
Guild: GoRR :I
PUB :G
LOVE :H
Galaxy: Ixion

Postby darkie » Tue 04 Mar, 2014 15:18

Hmmm

Fact No one in GoRR gave MD a DNH far from it we openly told them we where coming for them

Fact no one told me he wasn't to be hit and far from it when I set my alarm and went to bed (to catch his 4am landing) he was still LYCANT I woke up and he was unguilded and last time I checked Fleet names don't get you a free pass I later spoke with him and explained how I wasn't informed of his talks with who Eva he spoke with and he still wanted to join cos he knew staying in LYCANT under bobs rule was death to his account and he would have a 1000 time better chance for building back stronger in GoRR....

Soo what does that tell you few things really bob talk's crap MD players would rather delete than join LYCANT and I can make so-so ratios on hits

This was a tots amazeballs post and more meaningless blabbering by bob how has yet to muster up more then killing scouts and running to MD ohh wait can't even do that now can. We hahaha

I will point out here that I do not speak for GoRR and as such all posts made by me are of my own views and not that of my guild,
Ace Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
K,DDoS.Server Overlords.

Postby Ace Rimmer » Fri 07 Mar, 2014 11:31

@ Generalissimo Bob once the fleets had a different tag then they would lose any protection offered by dnh`s

On to a new subject. You have these words written on your account profile.

For those who think they are free to destroy fleets, steal derbs, perma occupy and attack bases as they choose, but then whine when "their" occupations are freed and
the ships attacked, welcome to real warfare, where the enemy is not given opportunity to gain advantage and get stronger. Dont whine to me! Either your Guild stops the attacks on LYCAN, or invest more of your ships to defend your farms. Its a new day and the Winds of Change blow...

Without a Dnh with a guild any attacks on fleet or bases are acceptable. Then the server pact comes into play where all guilds are required to only leave one ft on a base as the occupation force. This helps to retain a active user-base. As the GM of lycan you should respect the rule and not break occs on guild mate bases, let them break them themselves.

Failing to respect the rule will do your guild no favors and will lead to perma occing happening.

Xamdiego

Postby Xamdiego » Wed 12 Mar, 2014 21:21

GORR and $$$ ar ebil :grumpy:

fendelius
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby fendelius » Fri 14 Mar, 2014 14:56

this is hilarious. i always wondered wat affect the new server pact would have one juicy hits, and the answer is, u can still eatz them and then say it was b/c u following the ROE of the server pact junk. lulz

The wolf that one hears is worse than the orc that one fears....ha ha

Return to “Ixion”