End game server pact.

The collector

Re: End game server pact.

Postby The collector » Sat 12 Apr, 2014 11:43

Tcham wrote:....not that anyone gives a flying fig about anything I thinks...

Ixion is dead. been that way for a long time. The only interest to most was the removal of MD.... and now that's happen - GORR $$$ and WOYS don't know what to do next.

Kappa's server pack looks great on paper - and would probably would work.... on Kappa. but not here. - It's too late. We're 12 months behind them - and all with different issues and with too many top players who have quit to change things back around.

The collector make a valid "personal" point about hitting lycan - But to make any agreement work, all needs to be included- no matter what issues they might have. That, I just can see happening....

and of course, any agreement would naturally needs commitment....something our history has lacked.

As for no more blob wars... Players need to log in for a reason. Remove to war and you remove the reasons. thus killing the server more....

Ixion is now just an afterthought. Something to log into if you're not too busy elsewhere.
You still log in without a blob to have a war with.No one is saying no wars,were saying no blob crashes were 1 side loses and half the people delete cos rebuild time is too long.
Blob wars ard 90 percent of the time boring.sat in 1 place waiting for hte other to launch,and hoping its in good sync.
ixi is dead but there is still active players wanting fun so y not make it fun for the 500 or so people left.

Ace Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: H,Why!
K,DDoS.Server Overlords.
Galaxy: Kappa

Postby Ace Rimmer » Sat 12 Apr, 2014 19:32

Some are saying P is already dead, they haven't even reached end game. People will always state a server is dead if they are not getting what they want out of it. I disagree that Ix is dead while there are still actives that enjoy the game and want to make it work.

Addex wrote: Don't worry thou in 20 or 30 years I will make an account in K and claim victory. How u like them apples.

Your funny, if your gonna take that much time preplaning we will give you the server.
Frederic Chopin
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Frederic Chopin » Sun 13 Apr, 2014 21:55

The entire game is dead. Do what you please. Server pacts or not, won't really make much of a difference.

The collector

Postby The collector » Mon 14 Apr, 2014 09:56

Frederic Chopin wrote:The entire game is dead. Do what you please. Server pacts or not, won't really make much of a difference.
Im not dead......

Frederic Chopin
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Frederic Chopin » Mon 14 Apr, 2014 16:28

The collector wrote:
Frederic Chopin wrote:The entire game is dead. Do what you please. Server pacts or not, won't really make much of a difference.
Im not dead......
Good for you.

Arthom

Postby Arthom » Mon 14 Apr, 2014 17:07

Ace Rimmer wrote: they still want to play but by doing so they are helping to kill whats left of the server. That`s the reason for the debate on a newer version of the server pact.
The collector wrote:ixi is dead but there is still active players wanting fun so y not make it fun for the 500 or so people left.
Ace Rimmer wrote:I disagree that Ix is dead while there are still actives that enjoy the game and want to make it work.
I can hear that and understand cause I miss the game but :eh:
Tcham wrote:Ixion is now just an afterthought. Something to log into if you're not too busy elsewhere.
and you know that's true :nonono

So how can you change that ?
Do you have some talk in GORR/$$$/WOYS board ?
To be honest, the way this game works, without any "real" improvement from years can explain a lot.
A new server every 6 month make people run and start again and stop older server
But nothing really change...
That's also what makes this game cool simple and real addictive.
If you want a big change, change game :wink:
I play SWTOR now, and what a change :lolol:

Watonga
Guild: U Should Know

Postby Watonga » Sat 17 May, 2014 15:14

jamesdev wrote:agreed. I cant even bring myself to hit them anymore lol.

we could try something with no perm occs, no blob wars, even put a limit to how much of ones fleet you can derb. ie, no fleet kills over 20m.

I really would have liked to try the war games, but not everyone is as keen on that idea as I was lol.
I like this war games idea. Small conflicts limited in size and time. Goliath vs. Goliath or David vs. Goliath or Small group vs Small group. It doesn't matter. At the end of the conflict score cards are added up and posted. Some guys get :dance: and some get :nonono and we all log in to check what's going on hoping its our turn to :dance: next.

JD lets set one up

Watonga
Guild: U Should Know

Postby Watonga » Sat 17 May, 2014 15:34

The collector wrote:
Tcham wrote:....not that anyone gives a flying fig about anything I thinks...

Ixion is dead. been that way for a long time. The only interest to most was the removal of MD.... and now that's happen - GORR $$$ and WOYS don't know what to do next.

Kappa's server pack looks great on paper - and would probably would work.... on Kappa. but not here. - It's too late. We're 12 months behind them - and all with different issues and with too many top players who have quit to change things back around.

The collector make a valid "personal" point about hitting lycan - But to make any agreement work, all needs to be included- no matter what issues they might have. That, I just can see happening....

and of course, any agreement would naturally needs commitment....something our history has lacked.

As for no more blob wars... Players need to log in for a reason. Remove to war and you remove the reasons. thus killing the server more....

Ixion is now just an afterthought. Something to log into if you're not too busy elsewhere.
You still log in without a blob to have a war with.No one is saying no wars,were saying no blob crashes were 1 side loses and half the people delete cos rebuild time is too long.
Blob wars ard 90 percent of the time boring.sat in 1 place waiting for hte other to launch,and hoping its in good sync.
ixi is dead but there is still active players wanting fun so y not make it fun for the 500 or so people left.
If we can't have blob wars then we need to get rid of blobs. If we have blobs, but put a ban on hitting them all fleet will be on the blob and all that will be left is no profit base hits (who want's that?) I'm not trying to be negative on good ideas lets keep them rolling. What do you think we should do?

Return to “Ixion”