Ace Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: H,Why!
K,DDoS.Server Overlords.
Galaxy: Kappa

End game server pact.

Postby Ace Rimmer » Wed 09 Apr, 2014 22:11

Yes i know, but we already have a server pact in place.........

But its still lacking, the aim is to slow down the loss of the user base, but it doesn't actually stop it or attract new players to the server.

Guilds are still fighting guilds and the aim remains domination. Under those rules we will always lose accounts.

Under the existing server pact the 3 remaining guilds have stuck by it, this means ix is ripe for the next level of server pact. All it requires is time and effort and the willingness to make it work.

Kappa server have come up with a new version of the server pact, One that lets the active user base fight it out in ops while the simmers can sim away to their hearts content, until they have the time to play. There's no guild vs guild fighting unless both guilds agree...... hell go and read it for your self and lets get this forum active again. Remember the simplest plans work the best so don't over complicate it.

viewtopic.php?f=113&t=114773" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;

Addex wrote: Don't worry thou in 20 or 30 years I will make an account in K and claim victory. How u like them apples.

Your funny, if your gonna take that much time preplaning we will give you the server.
The collector

Re: End game server pact.

Postby The collector » Thu 10 Apr, 2014 12:31

Do we really need a server pact ? how about all guilds drop pacts and just fight without targeting blobs?

jamesdev
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: G [FEAR]
I [$$$]
Galaxy: Gamma

Postby jamesdev » Thu 10 Apr, 2014 12:36

a lap (limited agression pact) could be something worth exploring.

would keep people on their toes and would mean no blob stae or crash.

Ingame name: jd/Mumm-Ra

$$$
The collector

Postby The collector » Thu 10 Apr, 2014 12:45

jamesdev wrote:a lap (limited agression pact) could be something worth exploring.

Does that mean we could derb Vic?

The collector

Postby The collector » Thu 10 Apr, 2014 12:47

jamesdev wrote:a lap (limited agression pact) could be something worth exploring.

we dont need nothing to complex.just no blob wars. its getting boring just hunting lycan and what scraps are left.

jamesdev
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: G [FEAR]
I [$$$]
Galaxy: Gamma

Postby jamesdev » Thu 10 Apr, 2014 16:46

agreed. I cant even bring myself to hit them anymore lol.

we could try something with no perm occs, no blob wars, even put a limit to how much of ones fleet you can derb. ie, no fleet kills over 20m.

I really would have liked to try the war games, but not everyone is as keen on that idea as I was lol.

Ingame name: jd/Mumm-Ra

$$$
The collector

Postby The collector » Thu 10 Apr, 2014 20:14

jamesdev wrote:agreed. I cant even bring myself to hit them anymore lol.

we could try something with no perm occs, no blob wars, even put a limit to how much of ones fleet you can derb. ie, no fleet kills over 20m.

I really would have liked to try the war games, but not everyone is as keen on that idea as I was lol.
i still like to derb lycan,it makes bob and twinkle mad..

i dont agree with no fleet kills over 20 mil,cos i could just send to the 50s and chill waiting for vic to send a small fleet to kill.

War games we could try,y not make the server fun (if it didnt work,so be it)
at the end of the day its down to the players to fix it now. On Ixi there is only 3 main guilds now,the gms are decent people and want to keep it alive.upto us all to make it happen

Ace Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
K,DDoS.Server Overlords.

Postby Ace Rimmer » Thu 10 Apr, 2014 21:29

I agree with the part about bob the guys a *beep*, hes not the sort of person to stick to any server agreement and drags his guild down with him, so he needs to be removed. The other lycan members should wise up quickly before they are removed from the game as some of them are active and decent players.

Addex wrote: Don't worry thou in 20 or 30 years I will make an account in K and claim victory. How u like them apples.

Your funny, if your gonna take that much time preplaning we will give you the server.
The collector

Postby The collector » Thu 10 Apr, 2014 21:43

Ace Rimmer wrote:I agree with the part about bob the guys a *beep*, hes not the sort of person to stick to any server agreement and drags his guild down with him, so he needs to be removed. The other lycan members should wise up quickly before they are removed from the game as some of them are active and decent players.
lycan love him.they think hes a hero and a top class player.His speeches are pure comedy.Its a shame,but hes the reason lycan arent in server pacts.

Arthom

Postby Arthom » Thu 10 Apr, 2014 22:05

Hey guys, why do you need a pact ?
End game is already there, no ?
And also your pact ...
GORR , $$$ and WOYS never hit each other, that's your pact never written
read the news
you only hunt Lycann, and maybe one small kor fleet when you find one
you are just big fat squale in an empty ocean
face it
Ixion is already dead
This game already ended
To late to ask why and who's fault
The best you can do is kill yourself and let small fish play alone and grow without you

Ace Rimmer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
K,DDoS.Server Overlords.

Postby Ace Rimmer » Thu 10 Apr, 2014 22:32

Arthom wrote:Hey guys, why do you need a pact ?
And also your pact ...
read the news
face it
Ixion is already dead
This game already ended
The best you can do is kill yourself and let small fish play alone and grow without you
I guess someone had to post how butthurt he is, you'll get over it.

Yes a lot of the accounts left on ix are fat but they still want to play but by doing so they are helping to kill whats left of the server. That`s the reason for the debate on a newer version of the server pact.
If you read the links i provided you will see the server pact caters for all, the big and the small.

The collector

Postby The collector » Fri 11 Apr, 2014 12:57

Arthom wrote:Hey guys, why do you need a pact ?
And also your pact ...
read the news
face it
Ixion is already dead
This game already ended
So i just just quit and waste years worth of upgrade fees? and let lycan rule ixi?

Arthom

Postby Arthom » Fri 11 Apr, 2014 17:39

Ace Rimmer wrote:If you read the links i provided you will see the server pact caters for all, the big and the small.
My bad, I didn't read it...
Done now !
You can view the terms here: http://kappa.astroempires.com/redirect. ... sp=sharing" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;
That's a good idea, and at least they try something in Kappa
Some tried things here, but failed and quit...
Maybe it's not too late for Ixion, I don't know and I don't care, i've left some months ago.
I may start again in Kappa :think:
I hope for you that players who keep on playing don't have all the "seek, destroy, and dominate" mentality
But first you need more Ixion players to read the Forum now and not only those with the "seek, destroy, and dominate" mentality
Good luck anyway :clap:

Arthom

Postby Arthom » Fri 11 Apr, 2014 17:43

The collector wrote:So i just just quit and waste years worth of upgrade fees? and let lycan rule ixi?
Well...
I quit and waste years worth of upgrade fees and let GORR/$$$/WOYS rule Ixi
Better now ?
:bleh:

Tcham
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Tcham » Fri 11 Apr, 2014 23:52

....not that anyone gives a flying fig about anything I thinks...

Ixion is dead. been that way for a long time. The only interest to most was the removal of MD.... and now that's happen - GORR $$$ and WOYS don't know what to do next.

Kappa's server pack looks great on paper - and would probably would work.... on Kappa. but not here. - It's too late. We're 12 months behind them - and all with different issues and with too many top players who have quit to change things back around.

The collector make a valid "personal" point about hitting lycan - But to make any agreement work, all needs to be included- no matter what issues they might have. That, I just can see happening....

and of course, any agreement would naturally needs commitment....something our history has lacked.

As for no more blob wars... Players need to log in for a reason. Remove to war and you remove the reasons. thus killing the server more....

Ixion is now just an afterthought. Something to log into if you're not too busy elsewhere.

Return to “Ixion”