Server reboot

varginator
Guild: The Forty Twa
Galaxy: Ixion

Server reboot

Postby varginator » Sun 08 Nov, 2015 12:54

was thinking in ways to try to reboot this server, do you think banksters and woys would ever agree to a non perma agreement, here is what i was thinking about,

1 banksters and woys pick their home galaxy's and perhaps let lycan have a home to
2 perma occupation allowed in those galaxy's if it is your home
3 if you are outside their chosen galaxy's they agree to hit and leave single unit and it would not be hit until defenses regenerate to 100%
4 if you derb or occ steal, then the player that proved this has happened to them is free to perma occ the offender for 1 month as punishment, but must free after 1 month, if the offender does it again, it is two months and so on,

the biggest pain in the *beep* with this game is perma occupation and big players sitting on smaller ones driving them out of the server, thus if it was guaranteed your bases would not be perma occed people might think in playing this server again,

or would it never happen, i kept it simple, to many server agreements have been bogged down in complicated rules and fallen by the wayside

as long as you pro players remember not all of us are die hards like you but some do enjoy playing this addictive game, try looking at the bigger picture of getting people back to our server , is it not worth a try

SmokeytheBear
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Many

Re: Server reboot

Postby SmokeytheBear » Mon 09 Nov, 2015 19:33

1: we already have those
2: we don't perm (unless you really really pull some douchebagery on us)
3: we don't do that unless you are dumb enough to send fleet to the same base over and over again. Why stop the derb train?
4: This is just silly

I don't know what complicated rules you speak of but they certainly do not involve $$$. $$$ and Woys won the server. There is only one way that the server will go on without splitting the guilds which will inevitably kill the server again a year or two down the road.

The only reliable way to keep the server alive is war games. $$$ and Woys are working out how this will work out and they will be implemented sometime in the upcoming year.

AgressiveTurtle wrote:Ginger>Jew>Smokey The Bear
Best wrote:Dude Smokey, you're like chuck norris or something.
varginator
Guild: The Forty Twa
Galaxy: Ixion

Re: Server reboot

Postby varginator » Tue 10 Nov, 2015 20:24

yes but my point is everyone that plays the server knows what you said, i was more thinking about trying to draw new people in to start accounts , everyone thinks there is no point in starting in old servers, they think there is no point because they believe that they will get perma occed by some big fish as food, if you guys could actually come out and say, yes we will not perma, hit your bases if the defenses are not fully recovered , as long as you dont build in x galaxys as these are home galaxys and just perhaps we might be able to get new players to start in this server, instead of watching them dwindle away. that is all i was trying to say, as for complicated server agreements, i was talking about the ones that Arcained and others tried but were that dam complicated they never worked, also only included whom they thought was not farm guilds, there is room for the serious players, such as yourself and the not so serious being me, i mean that as i dont have computer access at work, only when i get up and when i come home,

so we could say, hey come to ixy , we dont perma, we let bases regenerate come and play this server, you never know , we could actually be the first server to grow instead of shrink, all i am seeing is guild numbers dwindling and people eating inactives, it has to be worth a shot, anything is worth a try , don't you think

Return to “Ixion”