Battle Reports - War? Personal? Farm?

Orientation
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 520
Joined: Fri 05 Jun, 2009 23:56
Reputation: 13
Galaxy: Gamma

Battle Reports - War? Personal? Farm?

Postby Orientation » Sun 23 May, 2010 14:24

Figured every other server has one so we deserve to start one :)

User avatar
Pasternak
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Posts: 1105
Joined: Thu 18 Mar, 2010 00:54
Reputation: 28

Re: Battle Reports - War? Personal? Farm?

Postby Pasternak » Sun 23 May, 2010 15:21

I'll make a sticky when you guys get some fleet and pew pew each other :p

Admin In The House!
User avatar
klk
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 244
Joined: Sat 22 May, 2010 04:41
Reputation: 2

Re: Battle Reports - War? Personal? Farm?

Postby klk » Sun 23 May, 2010 15:41

Is there any particular BR converter (for lack of a better term) that works best in the forums?

Life's a comedy, and then you laugh!
User avatar
Spamhead
Volunteer
Volunteer
Posts: 8626
Joined: Wed 13 Jun, 2007 20:19
Reputation: 125
Guild: E:3SUM
F:MODS
I:PEACE
Galaxy: Fenix

Re: Battle Reports - War? Personal? Farm?

Postby Spamhead » Sun 23 May, 2010 15:51

klk wrote:Is there any particular BR converter (for lack of a better term) that works best in the forums?

http://battlepaste.nullnetwork.net/paste

Orientation
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 520
Joined: Fri 05 Jun, 2009 23:56
Reputation: 13
Galaxy: Gamma

Re: Battle Reports - War? Personal? Farm?

Postby Orientation » Sun 23 May, 2010 15:56

Pasternak wrote:I'll make a sticky when you guys get some fleet and pew pew each other :p



i hope to see it happen indeed althought i think you should sticky it now before it gets lost and people cant find it to post reports ;)

User avatar
Pasternak
Super Moderator
Super Moderator
Posts: 1105
Joined: Thu 18 Mar, 2010 00:54
Reputation: 28

Re: Battle Reports - War? Personal? Farm?

Postby Pasternak » Sun 23 May, 2010 16:03

Orientation wrote:
Pasternak wrote:I'll make a sticky when you guys get some fleet and pew pew each other :p



i hope to see it happen indeed althought i think you should sticky it now before it gets lost and people cant find it to post reports ;)


If that is what the people wants, but do you wanna post battle reports of scouts vs. scouts :p

Admin In The House!
User avatar
klk
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 244
Joined: Sat 22 May, 2010 04:41
Reputation: 2

Re: Battle Reports - War? Personal? Farm?

Postby klk » Sun 23 May, 2010 16:08

Single ship engagements and scout taps wouldn't be that epic; thus, no.

Life's a comedy, and then you laugh!
Orientation
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 520
Joined: Fri 05 Jun, 2009 23:56
Reputation: 13
Galaxy: Gamma

Re: Battle Reports - War? Personal? Farm?

Postby Orientation » Sun 23 May, 2010 17:12

Pasternak wrote:
Orientation wrote:
Pasternak wrote:I'll make a sticky when you guys get some fleet and pew pew each other :p



i hope to see it happen indeed althought i think you should sticky it now before it gets lost and people cant find it to post reports ;)


If that is what the people wants, but do you wanna post battle reports of scouts vs. scouts :p



of course we do Corvette wars are like epic didnt you know? :shhh:

toxa
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 278
Joined: Tue 06 May, 2008 04:14
Reputation: 13
Guild: Fenix: Total Anarchy

Re: Battle Reports - War? Personal? Farm?

Postby toxa » Sun 23 May, 2010 17:55


R3D3
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 132
Joined: Tue 08 Dec, 2009 14:38
Reputation: 5
Location: ?????

Re: Battle Reports - War? Personal? Farm?

Postby R3D3 » Mon 24 May, 2010 11:42


When everything else fails, be logical
User avatar
Beowulf
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 6791
Joined: Sun 29 Jun, 2008 13:34
Reputation: 265

Re: Battle Reports - War? Personal? Farm?

Postby Beowulf » Mon 24 May, 2010 11:47


Total Reputation Points removed due to Fod Maggotry: 93
User avatar
-Jeff-
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 77
Joined: Mon 22 Mar, 2010 00:42
Reputation: 2
Guild: only on L now
Galaxy: Ixion

Re: Battle Reports - War? Personal? Farm?

Postby -Jeff- » Mon 24 May, 2010 17:00

i loled when i saw this, figure i would share it with you

lolz

Orientation
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 520
Joined: Fri 05 Jun, 2009 23:56
Reputation: 13
Galaxy: Gamma

Re: Battle Reports - War? Personal? Farm?

Postby Orientation » Tue 25 May, 2010 05:44

http://battlepaste.nullnetwork.net/view ... 534BFB5571



P.S maybe its time to sticky this ;]

User avatar
Rekhyt
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 30
Joined: Mon 28 Jul, 2008 16:27
Reputation: 3
Guild: The One Three

Re: Battle Reports - War? Personal? Farm?

Postby Rekhyt » Tue 25 May, 2010 05:51


Wreck it.

Return to “Ixion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests