Politics in the 30's

Meg A Lomania

Politics in the 30's

Postby Meg A Lomania » Sun 06 Jun, 2010 05:04

I feel it necessary to clarify some things about the way ESIS has been handling things so far.

First of all, many of the guilds of Ixion have received the following mass message I sent to clarify our feelings and show some love...

I see you have an elite (lol) guild there. You should consider merging into us.

This is how it would work -

1. We take what few players are even close to being considered elite and give them a trial period. At the end of said period, they are either considered members or will be kicked and farmed.

2. We take the middle of the pack and pretend to help them, but within a short time just begin farming them.

3. Obviously, the remainder is not worth much, but they will be farmed if they can actually surpass lvl 10.

4. Each member of your guild who is accepted will be counted as 3/5 (three-fifths) of an actual member.

I hope this sounds promising, as the alternative involves applying step 3 to all of your guild. Please let me know your choice within 24 hours or I will automatically vote for simply skipping to step 3 for you. Thanks :D

- Meg xoxo

Now sure, it appears rude and arrogant, but who asked you? I actually got flak for using the same message as if I should modify it specifically for the noob/failer it's going to? lol

That being said, I hope those of you who took it seriously actually do something about it instead of just complain or criticize my guild. It's not meant to actually recruit you (even at a 3/5 rate). Go ahead and report my in-game avatar too. Commence flaming and epeen wielding.

JohnCleese

Re: Politics in the 30's

Postby JohnCleese » Sun 06 Jun, 2010 05:12

*waves massive e-peen*

I approve of this message

hottie_parms
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: G: [PUB]
K: [quote]
Galaxy: Gamma

Postby hottie_parms » Sun 06 Jun, 2010 05:25

I guess my little I33 guild is too small to warrant your attention. I look forward to being your farm! May we have a mutually beneficial relationship.

AfroAttack
Guild: None atm
Galaxy: Ixion

Postby AfroAttack » Sun 06 Jun, 2010 05:32

They're located in the I38-I39 region, so you won't be part of their "fun fun farm festival"

Meg A Lomania

Postby Meg A Lomania » Sun 06 Jun, 2010 05:36

hottie_parms wrote:I guess my little I33 guild is too small to warrant your attention. I look forward to being your farm! May we have a mutually beneficial relationship.

Oh sorry, sometimes I miss things. Feel free to message me in game and I'll spam you with the mass message so you can reply to it as if you were good enough to get it with the others ;)

P.S. Actually some guilds didn't get it because they were skilled enough that I didn't want to offend them and get farmed/pillaged/nerd rage threatened. I mostly fear the last one.

AfroAttack

Postby AfroAttack » Sun 06 Jun, 2010 05:54

Lol maybe mag should get her numbers strait.
Instead of politics in the I30's its politics in the I38's.

Meg A Lomania

Postby Meg A Lomania » Sun 06 Jun, 2010 06:06

AfroAttack wrote:Lol maybe mag should get her numbers strait.

How do you fail me, let me count the ways..

xJudicatorx
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Postby xJudicatorx » Sun 06 Jun, 2010 06:07

Meg A Lomania wrote:

Judges?

your fail > his fail

I'm so sorry, you don't win the new car

I've seen a rich man beg; I've seen a good man sin; I've seen a tough man cry.
I've sen a loser win and a sad man grin; I've heard an honest man lie.
Mostly Harmless AE page on facebook
Meg A Lomania

Postby Meg A Lomania » Sun 06 Jun, 2010 06:14

xJudicatorx wrote:
Meg A Lomania wrote:

Judges?

your fail > his fail

I'm so sorry, you don't win the new car

3 if you're actually counting, but that's lame. Thanks for the recognition of figure of speech fail though.

AfroAttack

Postby AfroAttack » Sun 06 Jun, 2010 06:40

Judging a galaxy where ESIS obviously has more members in and obviously has no other big guild to really compete with.....
yea..........because that isn't a landslide victory at all.

Hopefully it won't be

[Saren]
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: you may never know
Galaxy: Mira

Postby [Saren] » Sun 06 Jun, 2010 07:45

hmmm....

I thought only we got that message...

I thought we seemed more important to you :cry:

Anyways, ESIS truly is the elitest guild in the I30s, noone can doubt that...

a few ~NI~s, a few GOONs as i have seen.

JJCv2.0
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: BuLGE, PIMP

Postby JJCv2.0 » Sun 06 Jun, 2010 08:49

Meg A Lomania wrote:I feel it necessary to clarify some things about the way ESIS has been handling things so far.

First of all, many of the guilds of Ixion have received the following mass message I sent to clarify our feelings and show some love...

1. We take what few players are even close to being considered elite and give them a trial period. At the end of said period, they are either considered members or will be kicked and farmed.

2. We take the middle of the pack and pretend to help them, but within a short time just begin farming them.

3. Obviously, the remainder is not worth much, but they will be farmed if they can actually surpass lvl 10.

4. Each member of your guild who is accepted will be counted as 3/5 (three-fifths) of an actual member.

I hope this sounds promising, as the alternative involves applying step 3 to all of your guild. Please let me know your choice within 24 hours or I will automatically vote for simply skipping to step 3 for you. Thanks :D

- Meg xoxo

Now sure, it appears rude and arrogant, but who asked you? I actually got flak for using the same message as if I should modify it specifically for the noob/failer it's going to? lol

That being said, I hope those of you who took it seriously actually do something about it instead of just complain or criticize my guild. It's not meant to actually recruit you (even at a 3/5 rate). Go ahead and report my in-game avatar too. Commence flaming and epeen wielding.

I'm going to start in the I30's and I don't want to join your pretentious guild. I hope UFP has an outpost in the 30's they are always bad mother......s (shut your mouth).

Retired AE Philanthropist.
JJCv2.0
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: BuLGE, PIMP

Postby JJCv2.0 » Sun 06 Jun, 2010 08:49

Meg A Lomania wrote:I feel it necessary to clarify some things about the way ESIS has been handling things so far.

- Meg xoxo

I'm going to start in the I30's and I don't want to join your pretentious guild. I hope UFP has an outpost in the 30's they are always bad mother......s (shut your mouth).

Retired AE Philanthropist.
LickerBox
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Space.

Postby LickerBox » Sun 06 Jun, 2010 09:15

JJCv2.0 wrote:I'm going to start in the I30's and I don't want to join your pretentious guild. I hope UFP has an outpost in the 30's they are always bad mother......s (shut your mouth).

JJC!!! Long time no see. Good to see you're still playing with space boats. How's the old neighborhood (B26)?

Sandcastle Smasher
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L: [USSV]
O: [DNA]

Postby Sandcastle Smasher » Sun 06 Jun, 2010 11:59

All i ask is, why JohnCleese and not me :scared:

I created him!!!! >:U

Sammael wrote:I wish I were allowed to just straight up ban people for no reason
Typhus wrote:So braver is moe?
BaNeth wrote:You silly vacation seldon ;)
TheVoice wrote:In Communist Lyra, Seldon blame you

Return to “Ixion”