The merger that was heard around Ixion

xJudicatorx
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: The merger that was heard around Ixion

Postby xJudicatorx » Mon 07 Jun, 2010 17:55

My favorite part of this thread is all the people saying they knew it was coming. If you knew, what do we need a 9-page topic(and growing) for?

Short answer, you didn't.

If you saw this coming, this topic would just be one epic wall of text and a bunch of crickets.

I've seen a rich man beg; I've seen a good man sin; I've seen a tough man cry.
I've sen a loser win and a sad man grin; I've heard an honest man lie.
Mostly Harmless AE page on facebook
mao tse fyre
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: SPORK
Galaxy: Helion

Postby mao tse fyre » Mon 07 Jun, 2010 17:59

xJudicatorx wrote:My favorite part of this thread is all the people saying they knew it was coming. If you knew, what do we need a 9-page topic(and growing) for?

Short answer, you didn't.

If you saw this coming, this topic would just be one epic wall of text and a bunch of crickets.
or maybe you guys are on like server 3 or 4 of the same slapfight from 2 years ago and you still like forum warrioring about everything

even things everyone already knew was coming

just a possibility~

Co-GM of SPORK on helion.

#1 simmer on all of Ixion.
LesCrow
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: LOVE family of guilds.

Postby LesCrow » Mon 07 Jun, 2010 18:01

UnificationAngel wrote::wall:
since you clearly lack the ability to understand let me be so kind as to help you.

You know "the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know" and stuff, basically those saying that suggest the fear of the unknown? well thats the kinda thing this was about. We were anonymous and we even feigned newbieness, this got your bunch going, wondering and worrying. The messages we got etc were very amusing but now you know who we are so that element of "the unknown" is gone, being scared of us now would not be for the same reasons nor would it be part of the OSHI- plan which is in the back door so your "we iz scared" statement is not appropriate as iz would suggest that you are scared in the present while our anonymous days are in the past.

In conclusion your post talks about your present apparent fear while i am talking about things of the past hence my reply.

Have i dumbed it down enuff? Surely you understand now because this would be a sad waste of my time if you did not.

EX: (-o-)/DS(G), SPORK/LOVE(H), I: WL/AUDI(I), UFP/1st(J), SoT(K), DREAM(L)WL(M).
armenia4ever wrote:Seriously, there's not much point to playing when its the Miami Heat vs the local highschool basketball team. Move on to another game and win there.
LesCrow
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby LesCrow » Mon 07 Jun, 2010 18:06

mao tse fyre wrote:
LesCrow wrote:
UnificationAngel wrote:We iz so scurred. :scared:
:?

I dun see the connection between that and my post, what are you on about?
the connection is that it is exactly what you said hope this helps

it was a very hard mystery to solve but i did it

good for you.

EX: (-o-)/DS(G), SPORK/LOVE(H), I: WL/AUDI(I), UFP/1st(J), SoT(K), DREAM(L)WL(M).
armenia4ever wrote:Seriously, there's not much point to playing when its the Miami Heat vs the local highschool basketball team. Move on to another game and win there.
tubbysmurf
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Retired.
Galaxy: Ixion

Postby tubbysmurf » Mon 07 Jun, 2010 18:06

LesCrow wrote::hobo psychology:
You are so wise.

Back after a 2 year break.

Delta: CFF, Ixion: AUTO
LesCrow
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby LesCrow » Mon 07 Jun, 2010 18:09

tubbysmurf wrote:
LesCrow wrote::hobo psychology:
You are so wise.

I am aren't I.

Nebulocity
Guild: BnB
Galaxy: Ixion

Postby Nebulocity » Mon 07 Jun, 2010 18:13

LesCrow wrote:
since you clearly lack the ability to understand let me be so kind as to help you.

You know "the devil you know is better than the angel you don't know" and stuff, basically those saying that suggest the fear of the unknown? well thats the kinda thing this was about. We were anonymous and we even feigned newbieness, this got your bunch going, wondering and worrying. The messages we got etc were very amusing but now you know who we are so that element of "the unknown" is gone, being scared of us now would not be for the same reasons nor would it be part of the OSHI- plan which is in the back door so your "we iz scared" statement is not appropriate as iz would suggest that you are scared in the present while our anonymous days are in the past.

In conclusion your post talks about your present apparent fear while i am talking about things of the past hence my reply.

Have i dumbed it down enuff? Surely you understand now because this would be a sad waste of my time if you did not.

Dude, do you hear yourself? This is the AE equivalent of the part in the movie where Farva says 'This one is yours, go on, drink it, drink it'
Do Treason a favor, brainiac, and let him represent for himself. Im sure he's gonna read your post and groan that, once again, his boot-lick has stuffed his own foot in his mouth once again. But Im a good sport, and it's obviously very important to you to believe that we're terrified over here, so allow me to 'bite the soap' by saying...

'Oh hellz Noes, dem devil spawned maniacs are gonna bring my world to it's knees through the diabolical cleverness of their extra sized brains, whatever shall we do?!?!?!'

From now on LesBo, try to focus more on Treason's foot-rubs and less on the business of 'terrifying' us all. He'll thank you for it, and by 'thank you', I mean reach around.

mao tse fyre
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby mao tse fyre » Mon 07 Jun, 2010 18:22

What I imagine treason saying when he reads a les crow post is "he might be an idiot, but goddamnit hes our idiot"

JOSH LYMAN BONUS ROUND CHALLENGE: Les crow see how many words can you use to say "nanny nanny boo boo im think im smarter than you.....doo doo???"

LesCrow
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby LesCrow » Mon 07 Jun, 2010 18:23

Nebulocity wrote:
LesCrow wrote:

Dude, do you hear yourself? This is the AE equivalent of the part in the movie where Farva says 'This one is yours, go on, drink it, drink it'
Do Treason a favor, brainiac, and let him represent for himself. Im sure he's gonna read your post and groan that, once again, his boot-lick has stuffed his own foot in his mouth once again. But Im a good sport, and it's obviously very important to you to believe that we're terrified over here, so allow me to 'bite the soap' by saying...

'Oh hellz Noes, dem devil spawned maniacs are gonna bring my world to it's knees through the diabolical cleverness of their extra sized brains, whatever shall we do?!?!?!'

From now on LesBo, try to focus more on Treason's foot-rubs and less on the business of 'terrifying' us all. He'll thank you for it, and by 'thank you', I mean reach around.

Oh lawd im trying to explain to you that you guys reaction to our OSHI- while we were anonymous was what was fun about it, you being scared of us NOW has nothing to do with what i was saying. for *beep* sake is it really that hard to understand?

one more time
i give no *beep* what terrifies you and i have not suggested that we are that thing, i have only spoken of how we rilled you up and scared you in the PAST.

UnificationAngel
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: E: [FTW]
I: [AUDI]
K: [Meow]
Galaxy: Delta

Postby UnificationAngel » Mon 07 Jun, 2010 18:26

What PAST?

Founder of the War News Network.
mao tse fyre
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby mao tse fyre » Mon 07 Jun, 2010 18:26

LesCrow wrote: one more time
i give no *beep* what terrifies you and i have not suggested that we are that thing, i have only spoken of how we rilled you up and scared you in the PAST.
LesCrow wrote:
Im pretty sure you guys went "oh my God who the *beep* are these guys?", "ahhhhhh! were going to get destroyed",

Yeah you kinda did. Hope this helps.

armenia4ever
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: The Ghost Inside

Postby armenia4ever » Mon 07 Jun, 2010 18:35

Seems like this whole little circus is a bunch of people pulling at straws so they can point out that they were right in someway.

What I dont particularly understand is the "we rilled you up and scared you in the past" bit. I dont recall anyone being really riled up by NIGHT and the like in the past.

There may have been a few people, but that was it as far as Im aware. Whats the big deal over this?

:wink:
LesCrow
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby LesCrow » Mon 07 Jun, 2010 18:37

mao tse fyre wrote:
LesCrow wrote:
Im pretty sure you guys went "oh my God who the *beep* are these guys?", "ahhhhhh! were going to get destroyed",

"im pretty sure you guys WENT" suggests that they did so in the past does it not? what they are doing now is entirely a different matter and whether their opinions have changed or not is of no consequence.

UnificationAngel wrote:What PAST?
The time before the TINY?NIGHT confirmed thread, that past.

mao tse fyre
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby mao tse fyre » Mon 07 Jun, 2010 18:44

LesCrow wrote:
mao tse fyre wrote:
LesCrow wrote:

"im pretty sure you guys WENT" suggests that they did so in the past does it not? what they are doing now is entirely a different matter and whether their opinions have changed or not is of no consequence.

UnificationAngel wrote:What PAST?
The time before the TINY?NIGHT confirmed thread, that past.
well yeah context and implication dont exist in the english language. This is so true

Here's a completely implication free and TRUE statement, you are not allowed to read anything form it other than what is said cause of course everyone says exactly what they mean:
OSHI- was entirely irrelevant on this server IN THE PAST GUYS PAST I SAID PAST

I know you really think you are really smart and believe it down to your bones, but saying THEY WERE SCARED OF US is the same thing as saying they are no matter how smart your mommy tells you you are. Especially when that statement is referring to 11 days ago.

But I guess understanding the context in which you say things would be beneath a genius like you :roll:

LesCrow
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby LesCrow » Mon 07 Jun, 2010 18:49

armenia4ever wrote:
Seems like this whole little circus is a bunch of people pulling at straws so they can point out that they were right in someway.

What I dont particularly understand is the "we rilled you up and scared you in the past" bit. I dont recall anyone being really riled up by NIGHT and the like in the past.

There may have been a few people, but that was it as far as Im aware. Whats the big deal over this?
Nobody is making a big deal out of anything. Nebulocity, well i can't speak for him he might actually be but the rest of us are just being true to form, m_ivko and UA are just being trolls and i am simply trying to make sure they get what i am saying while eventually flaunting my apparent superior intelligence as i tend to do.

Return to “Ixion”