The merger that was heard around Ixion

User avatar
Spamhead
Volunteer
Volunteer
Posts: 8626
Joined: Wed 13 Jun, 2007 20:19
Reputation: 125
Guild: E:3SUM
F:MODS
I:PEACE
Galaxy: Fenix

Re: The merger that was heard around Ixion

Postby Spamhead » Mon 07 Jun, 2010 18:57

This thread will not receive my seal of approval.

User avatar
LesCrow
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1625
Joined: Tue 15 Dec, 2009 10:35
Reputation: 45
Guild: LOVE family of guilds.

Re: The merger that was heard around Ixion

Postby LesCrow » Mon 07 Jun, 2010 19:01

mao tse fyre wrote:
Here's a completely implication free and TRUE statement, you are not allowed to read anything form it other than what is said cause of course everyone says exactly what they mean:
OSHI- was entirely irrelevant on this server IN THE PAST GUYS PAST I SAID PAST


I know you really think you are really smart and believe it down to your bones, but saying THEY WERE SCARED OF US is the same thing as saying they are no matter how smart your mommy tells you you are. Especially when that statement is referring to 11 days ago.

But I guess understanding the context in which you say things would be beneath a genius like you :roll:


No. It is the same thing as saying they may or not be afraid of us but one thing is certain and that is that they were. There's a reason why past tense exists m_ivko, and that is that things are not necessarily that way anymore as time has gone by and a given situation is subject to the possibility of change when time goes by.

were =/= are


I was giving the explanation for why we did what we did so if UA was trying to say we did not succeed then he should have said "we were scared" with whatever sarcasm he intended.

EX: (-o-)/DS(G), SPORK/LOVE(H), I: WL/AUDI(I), UFP/1st(J), SoT(K), DREAM(L)WL(M).
armenia4ever wrote:Seriously, there's not much point to playing when its the Miami Heat vs the local highschool basketball team. Move on to another game and win there.
mao tse fyre
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 821
Joined: Tue 23 Feb, 2010 07:28
Reputation: 33
Guild: SPORK
Galaxy: Helion

Re: The merger that was heard around Ixion

Postby mao tse fyre » Mon 07 Jun, 2010 19:09

LesCrow wrote:
mao tse fyre wrote:
Here's a completely implication free and TRUE statement, you are not allowed to read anything form it other than what is said cause of course everyone says exactly what they mean:
OSHI- was entirely irrelevant on this server IN THE PAST GUYS PAST I SAID PAST


I know you really think you are really smart and believe it down to your bones, but saying THEY WERE SCARED OF US is the same thing as saying they are no matter how smart your mommy tells you you are. Especially when that statement is referring to 11 days ago.

But I guess understanding the context in which you say things would be beneath a genius like you :roll:


No. It is the same thing as saying they may or not be afraid of us but one thing is certain and that is that they were. There's a reason why past tense exists m_ivko, and that is that things are not necessarily that way anymore as time has gone by and a given situation is subject to the possibility of change when time goes by.

were =/= are


I was giving the explanation for why we did what we did so if UA was trying to say we did not succeed then he should have said "we were scared" with whatever sarcasm he intended.

another irrefutable post that has no implications!! Really none:
At one point in the past you were legally retarded.


You obviously arent smart but it must take a lot of conditioning to remain so smug when you ignore everything around you. you are basically an anime irl
Last edited by mao tse fyre on Mon 07 Jun, 2010 19:12, edited 1 time in total.

Co-GM of SPORK on helion.

#1 simmer on all of Ixion.
User avatar
Nebulocity
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon 07 Jun, 2010 06:18
Reputation: 28
Guild: BnB
Galaxy: Ixion

Re: The merger that was heard around Ixion

Postby Nebulocity » Mon 07 Jun, 2010 19:10

Heres a little story bout TINY and NIGHT,
So open up your ears,
Theyd like to think that they gave us a fright,
As if space-nerds we fear.

It gets even better when they merged to attack,
Thinking we knew little,
But we all know nuts come 2 to a sack,
With 4 inches of Cloak, swinging in the middle

User avatar
UnificationAngel
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1424
Joined: Sat 01 Dec, 2007 19:14
Reputation: 60
Guild: E: [FTW]
I: [AUDI]
K: [Meow]
Galaxy: Delta
Location: lolserver

Re: The merger that was heard around Ixion

Postby UnificationAngel » Mon 07 Jun, 2010 19:11

Nebulocity wrote:Heres a little story bout TINY and NIGHT,
So open up your ears,
Theyd like to think that they gave us a fright,
As if space-nerds we fear.

It gets even better when they merged to attack,
Thinking we knew little,
But we all know nuts come 2 to a sack,
With 4 inches of Cloak, swinging in the middle


/thread

Founder of the War News Network.
User avatar
EviLRAiN
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 926
Joined: Sat 24 May, 2008 23:58
Reputation: 49
Guild: Ayaya
Titan
Hero
OFS
Galaxy: Epsilon
Location: Toronto

Re: The merger that was heard around Ixion

Postby EviLRAiN » Mon 07 Jun, 2010 19:17

Nebulocity wrote:Heres a little story bout TINY and NIGHT,
So open up your ears,
Theyd like to think that they gave us a fright,
As if space-nerds we fear.

It gets even better when they merged to attack,
Thinking we knew little,
But we all know nuts come 2 to a sack,
With 4 inches of Cloak, swinging in the middle


No matter what side your on, that shts win
+1
Last edited by EviLRAiN on Mon 07 Jun, 2010 19:24, edited 1 time in total.

Whenever a friend succeeds, A little something inside me dies..
Tpb112793 wrote:EvilRAiN, I mean it when I say you are honestly my hero.

Lucious wrote:Thu 24 Sep, 2009 06:34
I believe ER will come back and lead a super sekret alliance against the evils of Gamma!....
User avatar
LesCrow
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1625
Joined: Tue 15 Dec, 2009 10:35
Reputation: 45
Guild: LOVE family of guilds.

Re: The merger that was heard around Ixion

Postby LesCrow » Mon 07 Jun, 2010 19:23

mao tse fyre wrote:
LesCrow wrote:
mao tse fyre wrote:
Here's a completely implication free and TRUE statement, you are not allowed to read anything form it other than what is said cause of course everyone says exactly what they mean:
OSHI- was entirely irrelevant on this server IN THE PAST GUYS PAST I SAID PAST


I know you really think you are really smart and believe it down to your bones, but saying THEY WERE SCARED OF US is the same thing as saying they are no matter how smart your mommy tells you you are. Especially when that statement is referring to 11 days ago.

But I guess understanding the context in which you say things would be beneath a genius like you :roll:


No. It is the same thing as saying they may or not be afraid of us but one thing is certain and that is that they were. There's a reason why past tense exists m_ivko, and that is that things are not necessarily that way anymore as time has gone by and a given situation is subject to the possibility of change when time goes by.

were =/= are


I was giving the explanation for why we did what we did so if UA was trying to say we did not succeed then he should have said "we were scared" with whatever sarcasm he intended.

another irrefutable post that has no implications!! Really none:
At one point in the past you were legally retarded.


You obviously arent smart but it must take a lot of conditioning to remain so smug when you ignore everything around you. you are basically an anime irl



m_ivko your point is irrelevant, what we are arguing over is "my" point which is a fact so me getting your point or whether the really is a point rather than another excuse to hurl insults is not important here. In other words my post was very true so as long as your post attempts to dispute mine it is either wrong or not related. State your point clearly so "idiots" like me can understand it because as someone who attempts to argue logically, i can never properly put forward my argument if i am not on the same page with you.

EX: (-o-)/DS(G), SPORK/LOVE(H), I: WL/AUDI(I), UFP/1st(J), SoT(K), DREAM(L)WL(M).
armenia4ever wrote:Seriously, there's not much point to playing when its the Miami Heat vs the local highschool basketball team. Move on to another game and win there.
mao tse fyre
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 821
Joined: Tue 23 Feb, 2010 07:28
Reputation: 33
Guild: SPORK
Galaxy: Helion

Re: The merger that was heard around Ixion

Postby mao tse fyre » Mon 07 Jun, 2010 19:31

so your argument is I AM TOO SMART FOR THIS ARGUMENT. well done.


I guess if you hide behind a wall of "your point must be wrong cause its contrary to what I think" you won't ever have to realize how incredibly stupid you are


MORE POINTS WITH NO IMPLICATIONS:
Right now at this point in time, my account is higher leveled than cloaks. qed i win the server. obv.

Co-GM of SPORK on helion.

#1 simmer on all of Ixion.
User avatar
Sandcastle Smasher
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 5237
Joined: Fri 20 Mar, 2009 00:23
Reputation: 179
Guild: L: [USSV]
O: [DNA]
Location: Bulgaria

Re: The merger that was heard around Ixion

Postby Sandcastle Smasher » Mon 07 Jun, 2010 19:31

spamhead wrote:This thread will not receive my seal of approval.



Do it yourself
You have the links to the pictures >.>

Sammael wrote:I wish I were allowed to just straight up ban people for no reason
Typhus wrote:So braver is moe?
BaNeth wrote:You silly vacation seldon ;)
TheVoice wrote:In Communist Lyra, Seldon blame you
User avatar
LesCrow
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1625
Joined: Tue 15 Dec, 2009 10:35
Reputation: 45
Guild: LOVE family of guilds.

Re: The merger that was heard around Ixion

Postby LesCrow » Mon 07 Jun, 2010 19:39

mao tse fyre wrote:so your argument is I AM TOO SMART FOR THIS ARGUMENT. well done.


I guess if you hide behind a wall of "your point must be wrong cause its contrary to what I think" you won't ever have to realize how incredibly stupid you are


MORE POINTS WITH NO IMPLICATIONS:
Right now at this point in time, my account is higher leveled than cloaks. qed i win the server. obv.



M_ivko the latter part of my post explains why i said that and it simply is that this point of yours has not come to light(to me atleast), how i am supposed to respond appropriately when i have no idea what you are putting on the the table and why have you edited your post? it makes the convo incomplete when your edits have removals rather than additions. Yes i realized what i said made no real sense and that is the purpose for the following

"because as someone who attempts to argue logically, i can never properly put forward my argument if i am not on the same page with you."

EX: (-o-)/DS(G), SPORK/LOVE(H), I: WL/AUDI(I), UFP/1st(J), SoT(K), DREAM(L)WL(M).
armenia4ever wrote:Seriously, there's not much point to playing when its the Miami Heat vs the local highschool basketball team. Move on to another game and win there.
User avatar
LesCrow
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1625
Joined: Tue 15 Dec, 2009 10:35
Reputation: 45
Guild: LOVE family of guilds.

Re: The merger that was heard around Ixion

Postby LesCrow » Mon 07 Jun, 2010 19:45

M_ivko i live with someone named greg who argues to win rather than having a proper argument where if he is wrong he then accepts it so i know all those strategies, you are deviating from the root of the argument and now all your saying is how im making no sense and actually not smart but stupid. seriously if you cant be constructive then just butt out.

EX: (-o-)/DS(G), SPORK/LOVE(H), I: WL/AUDI(I), UFP/1st(J), SoT(K), DREAM(L)WL(M).
armenia4ever wrote:Seriously, there's not much point to playing when its the Miami Heat vs the local highschool basketball team. Move on to another game and win there.
User avatar
Cowbacca
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 4775
Joined: Mon 21 Jan, 2008 22:18
Reputation: 64
Guild: -
BSMF
AYAYA
DWARF
RAVE
Contact:

Re: The merger that was heard around Ixion

Postby Cowbacca » Mon 07 Jun, 2010 19:47

None of the "raps" in this thread have made me even slightly smile in amusement.

As usual there is also far too much pointless flaming.

Ceti: [BSMF]
Delta: ex-[5555]
Epsilon: Ancestor of [DWARF]
Fenix: [RAVE]
Gamma: Founder of [(-o-)]
User avatar
Ralphy Wiggum
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 410
Joined: Mon 14 Dec, 2009 06:15
Reputation: 34
Guild: DDoS
Galaxy: Gamma

Re: The merger that was heard around Ixion

Postby Ralphy Wiggum » Mon 07 Jun, 2010 19:50

You know what this thread doesnt have enough of?

WoT and Lescrow making no *beep* sense over and over

hottie_parms wrote:NOMy's intel must be wrong. He doesn't seem to understand my pure and utter hatred for Ralphy and his little guild in the 50s.
User avatar
AstroZombie
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1997
Joined: Sat 14 Feb, 2009 11:42
Reputation: 97
Guild: Gaia [18]
Hydra [Hive]
Location: in ur mom

Re: The merger that was heard around Ixion

Postby AstroZombie » Mon 07 Jun, 2010 19:51

So SOAB wasn't scared huh. hey Treason Do you still have that screen shot of the SOAB boards, when they found out who we were.

I believe it was something along the lines of, "Oh *beep* Night is Treason's guild".
I hope you know, that provided us with so much lulz.
So yes to clarify we remained anonymous, purely for the Lulz.

Also if you didn't find what we did funny, then you obviously weren't in our guild.
Its one of those ordeals, where you had to be there to find it funny.
Last edited by AstroZombie on Mon 07 Jun, 2010 19:55, edited 1 time in total.

Violence: If its not solving all your problems, you simply aren't using enough of it

Image

~F:ex Trick/WoG H:ex Love/AFK I:ex OSHI/WL K:ex SoT/AFK² O:ex SUIT P:ex Royal G2: 18 H2: HIVE~
User avatar
armenia4ever
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 4145
Joined: Mon 10 Aug, 2009 04:38
Reputation: 107
Guild: The Ghost Inside
Location: Mom's basement
Contact:

Re: The merger that was heard around Ixion

Postby armenia4ever » Mon 07 Jun, 2010 19:55

Khaosincarnate wrote:So SOAB wasn't scared huh. hey Treason Do you still have that screen shot of the SOAB boards, when they found out who we were.

I believe it was something along the lines of, "Oh *beep* Night is Treason's guild".
I hope you know, that provided us with so much lulz.
So yes to clarify we remained anonymous, purely for the Lulz.


Somehow, I dont remember that. I also dont remember much of any fuss. If a few people were like "oh, *beep*, Night is treason's guild", it was just them.

It seems like your continually insisting to us that we were scared. We are still wondering as to exactly how and what your talking about.


Return to “Ixion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests