Addicted Member
Guild: L: [USSV]
O: [DNA]

I05 WH Battle

Postby Sandcastle Smasher » Fri 27 Aug, 2010 13:14

MDK Won
WL Lost

MDK outnumbered WL in both fleet and defenses
WL had little chance of calling allies as this server has goen out of its way to not be allies.

tl;dr yes WL lost, yes they flamed like *beep* before the crash BUT everyone allways does before a big crash. Sometimes you cant win and you just have to take it like a man. Props to WL for that

Cloak wrote:WL/Audi did really good considering the odds and how severe we where outnumbered in terms of fleet and players, and our ratios where really good in comparaison to the MDK suicides lol
Anyway time to rebuild :o

The most Fair and reasonable Comment made on this crash so far was by cloak. So MDK/music/bandwaggons Get over it, seriously your making cloak look good ;) (oh and +1btw)

Now stop making new threads about this *beep*, its boring.
Lets talk about how 31337 are gunna steal the pile :paranoid:
Last edited by Sandcastle Smasher on Fri 27 Aug, 2010 13:50, edited 1 time in total.

Sammael wrote:I wish I were allowed to just straight up ban people for no reason
Typhus wrote:So braver is moe?
BaNeth wrote:You silly vacation seldon ;)
TheVoice wrote:In Communist Lyra, Seldon blame you
Foamy
Banned
Banned
Guild: F: [RAVE]

Re: F05 WH Battle

Postby Foamy » Fri 27 Aug, 2010 13:18

GAH! Sorry, I just slipped in some of the irony oozing from this topic.

Ribbentrop wrote:I'd wear Xaman on my junk any day of the week.

Support the AE banana hammock petition!

Foamy wisdom #17: The Police never think it's as funny as you do.
Cloak
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: [WL]

Postby Cloak » Fri 27 Aug, 2010 13:42

I must say i really considered making WL run from this but that would be have been kind of lame and i rather loose a battle than be called a pussy so we fought a lost battle but WL is on Ixion for the long run so i'm not too worried, i'm rather going to enjoy a maximum the last days of my vacation now that all this is over :)

And The Heavens Shall Tremble...
Callisto
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Callisto » Fri 27 Aug, 2010 13:47

F05 wh?

The wormhole tranfered us to fenix? :scared:

Sandcastle Smasher
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L: [USSV]
O: [DNA]

Postby Sandcastle Smasher » Fri 27 Aug, 2010 13:50

Callisto wrote:F05 wh?

The wormhole tranfered us to fenix? :scared:

habbit, actually been playing F this last week properly, my bad >.>

Sammael wrote:I wish I were allowed to just straight up ban people for no reason
Typhus wrote:So braver is moe?
BaNeth wrote:You silly vacation seldon ;)
TheVoice wrote:In Communist Lyra, Seldon blame you
cardsfan04
Guild: NECRO
MUSIC
Galaxy: Ixion

Re: I05 WH Battle

Postby cardsfan04 » Fri 27 Aug, 2010 14:12

seriously?

lol at OP. WL, and Cloak specifically, has talked *beep* since day 1 of the server about how fail Music is. Dared us to come into the lowers, cuz he didn't think we would/could. If you're gonna chalk his *beep* up to "that's what always happens leading up to a crash," you have to chalk all *beep* post-crash into "that's what always happens after a crash." Otherwise, it's a double standard.

Did you see how many "MUSIC is fail" threads were started last week? Or have you paid any attention to this board since the server started, specifically to Cloak's posts? Of course, we're gonna gloat.

So what if we had a huge fleet advantage? There's something to be said about being able to rally more fleet than the other side, especially when the other side dares you to try.

Cloak
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Cloak » Fri 27 Aug, 2010 14:35

cardsfan04 wrote:

So what if we had a huge fleet advantage? There's something to be said about being able to rally more fleet than the other side, especially when the other side dares you to try.

WL has no pacts, only a friendship with Audi thats all. On I i want to do something without the usual staring blob wars over and over that we see on each serv, so yeah i made a strong small guild and because you guys are failures and want AE to remain as boring and uninterresting you rather do the same lame techniques = blob blob blob sim blob blob stare blob make a move blob blob.

Wow what a super interresting play style.

So yeah we lost this battle cause we actually want to try something new and whatever happened yesturday we will keep our policy as it is now and one way or another i'll still rape you guys when you'll less expect it one by one.

cardsfan04
MUSIC

Postby cardsfan04 » Fri 27 Aug, 2010 14:42

You are correct. We are very fail. We have failed in everything on this server except that time we went against WL (well, and that fail WL launch into the 20s last week that gave me base 16).

cakehead
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby cakehead » Fri 27 Aug, 2010 14:43

Cloak wrote:
cardsfan04 wrote:

WL has no pacts, only a friendship with Audi thats all. On I i want to do something without the usual staring blob wars over and over that we see on each serv, so yeah i made a strong small guild and because you guys are failures and want AE to remain as boring and uninterresting you rather do the same lame techniques = blob blob blob sim blob blob stare blob make a move blob blob.

So yeah we lost this battle cause we actually want to try something new and whatever happened yesturday we will keep our policy as it is now and one way or another i'll still rape you guys when you'll less expect it one by one.

you havent done anything diffrent than you do on every server! exept you lost quicker than usual this time.

Cloak
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Cloak » Fri 27 Aug, 2010 14:44

cardsfan04 wrote:You are correct. We are very fail. We have failed in everything on this server except that time we went against WL (well, and that fail WL launch into the 20s last week that gave me base 16).

I don't recall us landing at all in the 20's so nice making up stuff, the only fleet that landed was inactiv and was 500K lmao

Definately you got base 16 out of this haha you just prooved how ignorant and how much of a liar you are.

Spamhead
Volunteer
Volunteer
Guild: E:3SUM
F:MODS
I:PEACE
Galaxy: Fenix

Postby Spamhead » Fri 27 Aug, 2010 14:54

Cloak wrote:
cardsfan04 wrote:

What exactly did you do differently and what would you have preferred MDK/Music/01011 to do? They did what they had to do to be able to have a chance of success and then they launched.

LesCrow
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: LOVE family of guilds.

Postby LesCrow » Fri 27 Aug, 2010 14:59

cardsfan04 wrote:seriously?

lol at OP. WL, and Cloak specifically, has talked *beep* since day 1 of the server about how fail Music is. Dared us to come into the lowers, cuz he didn't think we would/could. If you're gonna chalk his *beep*-talking up to "that's what always happens leading up to a crash," you have to chalk all *beep*-talking post-crash into "that's what always happens after a crash." Otherwise, it's a double standard.

Did you see how many "MUSIC is fail" threads were started last week? Or have you paid any attention to this board since the server started, specifically to Cloak's posts? Of course, we're gonna gloat.

Oh Please don't make it look like music crashed WL, the zerg block did. I know you guys want to say "we crashed WL" but at the end of the day the number of guilds that took part in it was too many, it was unprofitable and doesn't give you any bragging rights. It took so many guilds to fight us, were the ones who get props since we are so awesome that so many guilds felt moved to work together to fight us but sadly we are also the ones who lost :(

EX: (-o-)/DS(G), SPORK/LOVE(H), I: WL/AUDI(I), UFP/1st(J), SoT(K), DREAM(L)WL(M).
armenia4ever wrote:Seriously, there's not much point to playing when its the Miami Heat vs the local highschool basketball team. Move on to another game and win there.
cardsfan04
MUSIC

Postby cardsfan04 » Fri 27 Aug, 2010 15:02

Cloak wrote:
cardsfan04 wrote:You are correct. We are very fail. We have failed in everything on this server except that time we went against WL (well, and that fail WL launch into the 20s last week that gave me base 16).

I don't recall us landing at all in the 20's so nice making up stuff, the only fleet that landed was inactiv and was 500K lmao

Definately you got base 16 out of this haha you just prooved how ignorant and how much of a liar you are.

OK, let me rephrase. I got base 16 10 days sooner than expected. I was saving for it, and that pile put it over the top sooner than expected.

Is that accurate enough?

cakehead
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby cakehead » Fri 27 Aug, 2010 15:02

LesCrow wrote:

lol at OP. WL, and Cloak specifically, has talked *beep* since day 1 of the server about how fail Music is. Dared us to come into the lowers, cuz he didn't think we would/could. If you're gonna chalk his *beep*-talking up to "that's what always happens leading up to a crash," you have to chalk all *beep*-talking post-crash into "that's what always happens after a crash." Otherwise, it's a double standard.

Oh Please don't make it look like music crashed WL, the zerg block did. I know you guys want to say "we crashed WL" but at the end of the day the number of guilds that took part in it was too many, it was unprofitable and doesn't give you any bragging rights. It took so many guilds to fight us, were the ones who get props since we are so awesome that so many guilds felt moved to work together to fight us but sadly we are also the ones who lost :(

so to sum this post up.

blah blah WE ARE WL blah blah WE ARE MASSIVE blah blah WE ARE WL Blah blah but we lost

deckra
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: CREAM

Postby deckra » Fri 27 Aug, 2010 15:04

I'm an innocent bystander and while WL lost the war, I'd still rather be in WL then MUSIC/MDK/010011.
cakehead wrote:
LesCrow wrote:

so to sum this post up.

blah blah WE ARE WL blah blah WE ARE MASSIVE blah blah WE ARE WL Blah blah but we lost

I'm sorry? WE ARE MASSIVE!? LOL! where the hell did that come from? I know your a troll but that doesn't even make sense!

Return to “Ixion”