hottie_parms
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: G: [PUB]
K: [quote]
Galaxy: Gamma

New [WTF] Thread

Postby hottie_parms » Sat 28 Aug, 2010 03:03

So, it seems that WTF has disbanded. I'm quite pleased with myself. Others seem to assume that it was due to Quickster's little coup de grace which finally brought down the "mighty" [WTF] guild. But they're mistaken. It was because of me.

Let me tell you a story. A little guild called UFP began dominating a little galaxy called I33. They changed name to [WRONG] in order to show exactly how seriously they took this game (quite seriously). The larger guild in the area was called [NUTZ]. They really didn't stand a chance against the might of the much smaller, yet more experienced [WRONG] (former UFP veterans). At our peak we had about 15 members, yet the galaxy feared us.

NUTZ called in some friends, [REN]. Those guys blobbed in I33 with a 3:1 advantage. [WRONG] obviously hid their fleets, and started picking off random REN fleets as they moved off the blob. Then REN ran away without destroying a single significant [WRONG] fleet.

A few days later, NUTZ, REN, and a few other lesser guilds merged to form [WTF]. With at least 3 egos to placate, that guild was bound to failure.

Hottie Parms, the epic leader for the forces of [WRONG], kept fighting, despite the enemy commanding an overpowering force. He knew that eventually, the egos from the various leaders of the various merged guilds would lead to its downfall. And, he was right. Quickster (Former GM for [REN]), frustrated with the merge-guild politics and antics of his co-leaders, left and formed another guild. He didn't get enough support in that coup, had a few pew pew matches, then went back into [WTF] to gather more support.

My favorite quotes from Quickster:
Your orders are to go to I33 and help Squall blast Hottie Farms bases.
Why do we want this? Because he has been a pain in our butt for too long. I want him crushed. I want him to get so owned that i want him to quit OR join our side :D
I33: Crush Hottie Farms I have seen little participation on this. CMON, OWN HIM ALREADY. Otherwise we will start assigning you guys targets for you to own! This way we will make sure people cooperate and that this guy gets owned.
Well, you guys did a bang-up job of perma-occing me. I was trembling in my boots up until you guys blew up my DN stack several weeks after this announcement. So, I deleted my account like the coward I am and took over another one. Sorry I deleted the highest level JG in the galaxy :(

Oh well.

But you know what?

I win.

You were rallying the "perma-occ" banner for weeks (months?) and not a single member stepped up to try to take my bases (lord knows my crystalline base was profitable). I was the GM of a little 11-man guild, yet I was one of your biggest enemies. When I saw those announcements, and then saw NOBODY step up to take me or my guild out, I knew you folks were doomed.

And Quickster, like I suspected, went ahead and split off AGAIN. This time he earned more support, and now WTF is effectively dead.

All because of me.

You may applaud my omniscience and omnipotence now. :clap:

Not all at once now. I want this thread to last a while. In bed.

P.S.

Now I can go back to trolling U.F.P. Thanks for the distraction, you crazy flying turtles.

Sandcastle Smasher
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: F: [Dibz]
G: [NOM]
L: [USSV]

Re: New [WTF] Thread

Postby Sandcastle Smasher » Sat 28 Aug, 2010 03:18

Hottie Parms, The unsung hero of Ixion

Sammael wrote:I wish I were allowed to just straight up ban people for no reason
Typhus wrote:So braver is moe?
BaNeth wrote:You silly vacation seldon ;)
TheVoice wrote:In Communist Lyra, Seldon blame you
Rayy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: USSV
Galaxy: Lyra

Postby Rayy » Sat 28 Aug, 2010 03:26

Sugoi monogatari onii-chan.

Or, in other words, Cool story bro.

Keep up the good work, now farm them, believe in the me who believes in you, you can win the server at this rate.

cactuschewer wrote:Traps r good
Luftwaffe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Galaxy: Nova

Postby Luftwaffe » Sat 28 Aug, 2010 04:08

hottie_parms wrote:So, it seems that WTF has disbanded. I'm quite pleased with myself. Others seem to assume that it was due to Quickster's little coup de grace which finally brought down the "mighty" [WTF] guild. But they're mistaken. It was because of me.

Let me tell you a story. A little guild called UFP began dominating a little galaxy called I33. They changed name to [WRONG] in order to show exactly how seriously they took this game (quite seriously). The larger guild in the area was called [NUTZ]. They really didn't stand a chance against the might of the much smaller, yet more experienced [WRONG] (former UFP veterans). At our peak we had about 15 members, yet the galaxy feared us.

NUTZ called in some friends, [REN]. Those guys blobbed in I33 with a 3:1 advantage. [WRONG] obviously hid their fleets, and started picking off random REN fleets as they moved off the blob. Then REN ran away without destroying a single significant [WRONG] fleet.

A few days later, NUTZ, REN, and a few other lesser guilds merged to form [WTF]. With at least 3 egos to placate, that guild was bound to failure.

Hottie Parms, the epic leader for the forces of [WRONG], kept fighting, despite the enemy commanding an overpowering force. He knew that eventually, the egos from the various leaders of the various merged guilds would lead to its downfall. And, he was right. Quickster (Former GM for [REN]), frustrated with the merge-guild politics and antics of his co-leaders, left and formed another guild. He didn't get enough support in that coup, had a few pew pew matches, then went back into [WTF] to gather more support.

My favorite quotes from Quickster:
Your orders are to go to I33 and help Squall blast Hottie Farms bases.
Why do we want this? Because he has been a pain in our butt for too long. I want him crushed. I want him to get so owned that i want him to quit OR join our side :D
I33: Crush Hottie Farms I have seen little participation on this. CMON, OWN HIM ALREADY. Otherwise we will start assigning you guys targets for you to own! This way we will make sure people cooperate and that this guy gets owned.
Well, you guys did a bang-up job of perma-occing me. I was trembling in my boots up until you guys blew up my DN stack several weeks after this announcement. So, I deleted my account like the coward I am and took over another one. Sorry I deleted the highest level JG in the galaxy :(

Oh well.

But you know what?

I win.

You were rallying the "perma-occ" banner for weeks (months?) and not a single member stepped up to try to take my bases (lord knows my crystalline base was profitable). I was the GM of a little 11-man guild, yet I was one of your biggest enemies. When I saw those announcements, and then saw NOBODY step up to take me or my guild out, I knew you folks were doomed.

And Quickster, like I suspected, went ahead and split off AGAIN. This time he earned more support, and now WTF is effectively dead.

All because of me.

You may applaud my omniscience and omnipotence now. :clap:

Not all at once now. I want this thread to last a while. In bed.

P.S.

Now I can go back to trolling U.F.P. Thanks for the distraction, you crazy flying turtles.
Seriously this is nothing to be proud of, I suggest you save whats left of your self-esteem and get the mod to lock this thread.

E:FTW / F:WoG / G:GLAM / O:OFACE / N: KING / S: SMUG / J2.0: GAME

And a bunch of others guilds that were worse than those previously mentioned.
Werx

Postby Werx » Sat 28 Aug, 2010 04:58

LMAO

This is why it is so fun to farm on AE so many people are proud of a FAIL. I bet you go to the bathroom by yourself also, do want to write a story about that too. Or maybe you at least try to make it to the bathroom and call that a success.

shadow_knight
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby shadow_knight » Sat 28 Aug, 2010 05:37

what account do you got now hottie prams
EDIT: nvm
Last edited by shadow_knight on Sat 28 Aug, 2010 10:34, edited 1 time in total.

Looking to sell myself for the Q server.
Echillion
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: A: [LDM]
O: [IMP]
P: [Vile]

Postby Echillion » Sat 28 Aug, 2010 05:57

IF YOU were that good a player and your bases so brilliant and nobody was making a move against you,WHY delete your account I'd have rebuilt my fleet while they were leaving me alone and then gone after em one by one if necessary.All you've done is hand someone pristine new bases to build on and wiped out all your hard work.and if they had 3 egomaniacs in their guild and each was a fomer GM then sooner or later a split is going to happen anyway regardless of what you did or didnt do. A guild is only as strong as its weakest link(member).Those 3 guilds have gone their own way you on the other hand lost your account because you didnt want to fight to the death or carry on fighting on your own-SAD.

I couldn't resist!,mate :wink:

Ex- [A-Team],[BJ's],[1st],[USSV],[EARTH],[CAD]
Laughingstok

Postby Laughingstok » Sat 28 Aug, 2010 06:05

This thread is useless without pics

Rayy
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: USSV
Galaxy: Lyra

Postby Rayy » Sat 28 Aug, 2010 06:30

ITT: Ex-WTF and Hottie Farms haters hate.

cactuschewer wrote:Traps r good
scyther
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: F:PIMP/RAVE
G:POKE

Postby scyther » Sat 28 Aug, 2010 09:03

Sandcastle Smasher wrote:Hottie Parms, The unsung hero of Ixion

Ex Poke missing the tall grass.
Callisto
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Callisto » Sat 28 Aug, 2010 12:14

:clap:

You brought down a whole guild.

Yay

Not that WTF good players made Noise....

thewoodenman
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [Ceti]-[WAR]
[Ixion]-[TAX]
Galaxy: Ceti

Postby thewoodenman » Sat 28 Aug, 2010 16:00

This thread requires an mspaint.

anyone? Anyone?

Ko Tung-Yuen
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: DREAM

Postby Ko Tung-Yuen » Sat 28 Aug, 2010 16:17

thewoodenman wrote:This thread requires an mspaint.

anyone? Anyone?
K GO

Pasternak wrote:and i don't even know why i allowed this to be here in the first place must be masa's secret charm :s
My posts 100% represent whatever guild I happen to be in.
Andro: MBM
hottie_parms
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: G: [PUB]
K: [quote]

Postby hottie_parms » Sat 28 Aug, 2010 18:02

This may not be mspaint, but Google Images is the next best thing!
Mario-Vs.-The-Ninja-Turtles-1024x662.jpg
I envision myself as Mario.

There's also these lovely bits:
funny-pictures-turtle-eats-watermelon.jpg
disappointed_turtle.jpg
These last two have been [TiDiY]'s guild avatars.

And to all you haters saying "cool story bro", you obviously don't realize the epicness of this conflict. Everybody cares about a 30's merge guild who doesn't last more than a couple of months. Right?

Just watch. When somebody does the "Great Figures of Ixion" a few months from now, my name will go down as the person who single-handedly defeated U.F.P and WTF, some of the strongest guilds this server has ever seen. Ever!

Callisto
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Callisto » Sat 28 Aug, 2010 20:45

hottie_parms wrote:Just watch. When somebody does the "Great Figures of Ixion" a few months from now, my name will go down as the person who single-handedly defeated U.F.P and WTF, some of the strongest guilds this server has ever seen. Ever!

:eh:

Return to “Ixion”