Pure Genius

User avatar
Beowulf
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 6791
Joined: Sun 29 Jun, 2008 13:34
Reputation: 265

Pure Genius

Postby Beowulf » Mon 30 Aug, 2010 22:28

I congratulate 31337 on their almighty invading skills.

The evil masterminds in 31337 leadership have used their super diplomatic skills to get their guild fleets out of the Wormhole battle and then move in afterwards to make enormous profit out of the leftbehinds of the WL and AUDI noobs!

Image

lol 31337.

Launching from I05 straight at I09 was such a good idea! I'm sure it will be worth it now landing to find WL in Vaca Mode.

And meanwhile we sneak in from 02-04 and jack I05 back. You guys have left behind a remarkable amount of inactives. Same goes for the 5mil MDK we derbed on the WH before we launched at 31337's 10mil+ gate.

Finally, a big step in the direction of recovery. Thank you Masa for fueling our prod caps. I knew there was a reason for you coming here after all; i mean come on, who would really believe you would come to farm an entire cluster? Even you wouldn't be stupid enough to believe you can.

Thanks for the lulz man.

Oh, and for the sake of the e-peen; my total ratio in the whole OP today:

Losses: 223,650
Kills: 2,416,590

Total Reputation Points removed due to Fod Maggotry: 93
User avatar
Iownya
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 67
Joined: Sat 29 May, 2010 08:32
Reputation: 5
Guild: [Audi]
Galaxy: Ixion
Location: your bases

Re: Pure Genius

Postby Iownya » Mon 30 Aug, 2010 22:31

hi.

/inb4everyoneelseandretortsandnerdrageandtrollin'

http://games.adultswim.com/robot-unicorn-attack-twitchy-online-game.html

Always, I wanna be with you
And make believe with you
And live in harmony, harmony oh love

Image
User avatar
Mongeese202
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1872
Joined: Sat 21 Nov, 2009 16:27
Reputation: 92
Guild: C:Kow
I:AUDI
J:Bad
Retired
Galaxy: Ixion

Re: Pure Genius

Postby Mongeese202 » Mon 30 Aug, 2010 22:33

alicus>masa
alicus>jordache
alicus>superman
superman=fail

i <3 alicus

Almost all of our sorrows spring out of our relations with other people.
-Arthur Schopenhauer
User avatar
Ko Tung-Yuen
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Posts: 3451
Joined: Sat 13 Dec, 2008 01:29
Reputation: 93
Guild: DREAM
Location: Wanderer in Space

Re: Pure Genius

Postby Ko Tung-Yuen » Mon 30 Aug, 2010 22:35

lulz

233k to 2.4m :roll:

You caught around 1.9m inactives, con grats, nice lie on the ratio.

Though, seems I09 has a lot more than 1.9m inactives laying around. Though, I gotta hand it to WL, pretty pro move to start running into VM already loool

Pasternak wrote:and i don't even know why i allowed this to be here in the first place must be masa's secret charm :s

My posts 100% represent whatever guild I happen to be in.
Andro: MBM
User avatar
Mister Magic
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 702
Joined: Fri 21 Nov, 2008 02:44
Reputation: 11

Re: Pure Genius

Postby Mister Magic » Mon 30 Aug, 2010 22:37

KoTungYuen wrote:Though, I gotta hand it to WL, pretty pro move to start running into VM already loool


Vmode is the new 1337

A:[BORG] G:[=¿=] I:[$$$] M:[lol50s] N:[AUDI]
User avatar
Ko Tung-Yuen
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Posts: 3451
Joined: Sat 13 Dec, 2008 01:29
Reputation: 93
Guild: DREAM
Location: Wanderer in Space

Re: Pure Genius

Postby Ko Tung-Yuen » Mon 30 Aug, 2010 22:38

Mister Magic wrote:
KoTungYuen wrote:Though, I gotta hand it to WL, pretty pro move to start running into VM already loool


Vmode is the new 1337

you stole that idea from NOM :paranoid:

Pasternak wrote:and i don't even know why i allowed this to be here in the first place must be masa's secret charm :s

My posts 100% represent whatever guild I happen to be in.
Andro: MBM
User avatar
Beowulf
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 6791
Joined: Sun 29 Jun, 2008 13:34
Reputation: 265

Re: Pure Genius

Postby Beowulf » Mon 30 Aug, 2010 22:39

KoTungYuen wrote:lulz

233k to 2.4m :roll:

You caught around 1.9m inactives, con grats, nice lie on the ratio.

Though, seems I09 has a lot more than 1.9m inactives laying around. Though, I gotta hand it to WL, pretty pro move to start running into VM already loool


I killed 1.1mil fleet alone on your gate, plus 1.3mil MDK fleet on the Wormhole.

Not to mention all the fleets the likes of airwolf, Mew, llut etc have killed on your gate.

Anyways i'm done discussing this; i'm really not ready for your childish propaganda; i've got a couple dozen BRs for whoever's interested.

Total Reputation Points removed due to Fod Maggotry: 93
User avatar
Mongeese202
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1872
Joined: Sat 21 Nov, 2009 16:27
Reputation: 92
Guild: C:Kow
I:AUDI
J:Bad
Retired
Galaxy: Ixion

Re: Pure Genius

Postby Mongeese202 » Mon 30 Aug, 2010 22:41

Beowulf wrote:
KoTungYuen wrote:lulz

233k to 2.4m :roll:

You caught around 1.9m inactives, con grats, nice lie on the ratio.

Though, seems I09 has a lot more than 1.9m inactives laying around. Though, I gotta hand it to WL, pretty pro move to start running into VM already loool


I killed 1.1mil fleet alone on your gate, plus 1.3mil MDK fleet on the Wormhole.

Not to mention all the fleets the likes of airwolf, Mew, llut etc have killed on your gate.

Anyways i'm done discussing this; i'm really not ready for your childish propaganda; i've got a couple dozen BRs for whoever's interested.


ali is right i saw brs

Almost all of our sorrows spring out of our relations with other people.
-Arthur Schopenhauer
User avatar
Sydney
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 29
Joined: Mon 23 Aug, 2010 19:16
Reputation: 7
Guild: ~~~
F: Noise
H: RD
Location: Mars

Re: Pure Genius

Postby Sydney » Mon 30 Aug, 2010 22:42

Alicus' epeen grew a little and Masa's shrunk a little today...

Actually who am I kidding, their epeens are always growing no matter what happens :paranoid:

User avatar
Mister Magic
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 702
Joined: Fri 21 Nov, 2008 02:44
Reputation: 11

Re: Pure Genius

Postby Mister Magic » Mon 30 Aug, 2010 22:43

KoTungYuen wrote:
Mister Magic wrote:
KoTungYuen wrote:Though, I gotta hand it to WL, pretty pro move to start running into VM already loool


Vmode is the new 1337

you stole that idea from NOM :paranoid:

doesn't make it any less true :bleh:

A:[BORG] G:[=¿=] I:[$$$] M:[lol50s] N:[AUDI]
User avatar
The Ultramarine
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 259
Joined: Wed 04 Aug, 2010 09:05
Reputation: 7
Guild: A: [42AO]
G: [=¿=]
I: [=I=]
Location: Ultramar

Re: Pure Genius

Postby The Ultramarine » Mon 30 Aug, 2010 22:44

Beowulf wrote:
KoTungYuen wrote:lulz

233k to 2.4m :roll:

You caught around 1.9m inactives, con grats, nice lie on the ratio.

Though, seems I09 has a lot more than 1.9m inactives laying around. Though, I gotta hand it to WL, pretty pro move to start running into VM already loool


I killed 1.1mil fleet alone on your gate, plus 1.3mil MDK fleet on the Wormhole.

Not to mention all the fleets the likes of airwolf, Mew, llut etc have killed on your gate.

Anyways i'm done discussing this; i'm really not ready for your childish propaganda; i've got a couple dozen BRs for whoever's interested.


why post in the first place?

"Repensum est Canicula"
User avatar
Beowulf
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 6791
Joined: Sun 29 Jun, 2008 13:34
Reputation: 265

Re: Pure Genius

Postby Beowulf » Mon 30 Aug, 2010 22:45

There's like dozens of pointless threads about this war already so it wouldn't hurt showing 31337's first "action" in this war.

Too bad they were on the receiving end.

Total Reputation Points removed due to Fod Maggotry: 93
User avatar
Ko Tung-Yuen
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Posts: 3451
Joined: Sat 13 Dec, 2008 01:29
Reputation: 93
Guild: DREAM
Location: Wanderer in Space

Re: Pure Genius

Postby Ko Tung-Yuen » Mon 30 Aug, 2010 22:48

Congrats on making another pointless thread then.

Pasternak wrote:and i don't even know why i allowed this to be here in the first place must be masa's secret charm :s

My posts 100% represent whatever guild I happen to be in.
Andro: MBM
User avatar
Snafe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Posts: 3162
Joined: Fri 12 Sep, 2008 10:05
Reputation: 110
Guild: C: BSMF
F: RAVE
L: USSV
Galaxy: Ceti
Location: Auckland, New Zealand

Re: Pure Genius

Postby Snafe » Mon 30 Aug, 2010 22:48

Image

Anderson Cooper wrote:That's Snafe from Ceti, and he is awesome. Even by bringing our averages down, his collective, concentrated awesome compensates.
User avatar
Beowulf
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 6791
Joined: Sun 29 Jun, 2008 13:34
Reputation: 265

Re: Pure Genius

Postby Beowulf » Mon 30 Aug, 2010 22:49

KoTungYuen wrote:Congrats on making another pointless thread then.


Thanks.

Congrats on making a pointless "invasion".

Total Reputation Points removed due to Fod Maggotry: 93

Return to “Ixion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests