Pure Genius

Callisto
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Re: Pure Genius

Postby Callisto » Wed 01 Sep, 2010 19:26

IRule wrote:
Callisto wrote:I thought it was hottie's guild

no no no women get your *beep* beck to the kitchen where you belong maybe if your lucky were let you read some AE news later on :]

I dont take orders from anyone

Especially someone was suppose to quit :bleh:

Except rola, he is cute

BVV
Banned
Banned
Galaxy: Ixion

Postby BVV » Wed 01 Sep, 2010 20:27

Man, only got to page 3 and had to skip the rest...all the "no im better" crap.

anyway, I made 1.8 mil in 24 hours so...pointless invasion?

Hardly.

VADER!!!
SeKret One
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: SeKret

Postby SeKret One » Wed 01 Sep, 2010 20:41

spamhead wrote:
-Benji- wrote:
kami WL wrote:so, in your opinion, how many guilds sent players to the wh crash in 05?

i think R,music,01011 and mdk were involved?

take out any of the last 3 guilds and WL would have crushed the other 3

I can't tell if you are trying to troll me or if you seriously believe the stuff that you type.

How many -R- members participated in total? 5? 7? The majority of the activity was from MUSIC, MDK and 01011 and no. You could not have taken the three of those guilds, as we so amply demonstrated

No benji, you're missing this and it's brilliant. What they're saying is:

WL vs. MDK/Music/01011

would have resulted in a win for WL, despite:

WL/AUDI vs. MDK/Music/01011/a handful of -R-

resulting in a loss for WL/AUDI. So what they're essentially saying is, AUDI's near guild-wide contribution was of less effect than -R-'s handful of players. Kudos to -R-.

lol -R- seems to be the new WL then :P

As shown WL is not as good as it used to be, I mean seriously, half of their guild is in Vacation Mode because a guild with less fleet than them invaded their home with a little more that half WL's total fleet. Now WL members such as moonshine have fallen greatly in rank, Moonshine went from rank 1 to mid 400s. WL is not looking to good this server.

It's a SeKret :shhh:
IRule
Banned
Banned

Postby IRule » Wed 01 Sep, 2010 20:44

Callisto wrote:
IRule wrote:
Callisto wrote:I thought it was hottie's guild

no no no women get your *beep* beck to the kitchen where you belong maybe if your lucky were let you read some AE news later on :]

I dont take orders from anyone

Especially someone was suppose to quit :bleh:

Except rola, he is cute

i said i shall stalk the forums still to troll you all ;D so bacon sandwiche now!

just so im on topic

:lolol: Masa i did warn you that you would not be able to keep an entire cluster of WL+Audi bases pinned down

P.S they already have 50 mil gathered like i said about there prod caps even with a few in Vmode they can still outproduce your guild very easily.

SeKret One
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby SeKret One » Wed 01 Sep, 2010 20:49

They can build, but they can't defend their home against Masa :nonono

WL could take Masa's blob right now, yet they still chose to wait, he even split the blob in two for WL /facepalm

veleten
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: D:[AYAYA]
H:[LOVE]
I:[AUDI]

Postby veleten » Wed 01 Sep, 2010 21:22

Always amusing when people pass judgments on things they have no idea about.

Adonis Mort
Guild: 31337
Galaxy: Epsilon

Postby Adonis Mort » Wed 01 Sep, 2010 21:48

SeKret One wrote:They can build, but they can't defend their home against Masa :nonono

WL could take Masa's blob right now, yet they still chose to wait, he even split the blob in two for WL /facepalm

Hush you! :shhh:

Epsilon - Sat Thu
Ixion - Sat Thu
Juno - Sat Thu
IRule
Banned
Banned

Postby IRule » Wed 01 Sep, 2010 22:03

SeKret One wrote:They can build, but they can't defend their home against Masa :nonono

because you know how to run a guild right? never heard of planning an attack? that 53 mil has to all be landed first.

SeKret One
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby SeKret One » Wed 01 Sep, 2010 22:06

veleten wrote:Always amusing when people pass judgments on things they have no idea about.

If you are refering to me then your wrong, I'm in 31337 atm, but not a member just visiting and farming some WL. I have made plenty of profit off just a couple of hits. :D

SeKret One
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby SeKret One » Thu 02 Sep, 2010 03:09

IRule wrote:

because you know how to run a guild right? never heard of planning an attack? that 53 mil has to all be landed first.

Yea, I know how to run a guild, do you? What has your guild done on its own? Nothing. You have zerged your way to number one and accept every person that applies. Guilds with a third of your members have more total exp than your whole guild up until the WH crash where most of you lost much more fleet than you killed.

You let in a bunch of simmers, you ally half the server (referring to guilds in to 20 only), and you yourself have a horrible account.

Don't come preaching when you have done nothing, but sim and follow orders of other guilds. Out of all the MDK GMs you have the least power. You guys take 2-4 weeks to make up your minds on anything. And don't play the, "Oh you won't tell us your name so NO U HUR!!!" Card. When everyone else says their names then I will :D

IRule
Banned
Banned

Postby IRule » Thu 02 Sep, 2010 03:53

SeKret One wrote:
IRule wrote:

Yea, I know how to run a guild, do you? What has your guild done on its own? Nothing. You have zerged your way to number one and accept every person that applies. Guilds with a third of your members have more total exp than your whole guild up until the WH crash where most of you lost much more fleet than you killed.

You let in a bunch of simmers, you ally half the server (referring to guilds in to 20 only), and you yourself have a horrible account.

Don't come preaching when you have done nothing, but sim and follow orders of other guilds. Out of all the MDK GMs you have the least power. You guys take 2-4 weeks to make up your minds on anything. And don't play the, "Oh you won't tell us your name so NO U HUR!!!" Card. When everyone else says their names then I will :D

This is actually the highlight of this entire topic to be fair, Just a little note Im not in either of the guilds or any guild for that matter, I was in WL had the highest caps on the server my account was suspended for a *beep* of a reason so i quit but said i would still troll the forums and keep in touch with people.

Now then thanks for that lulz but pleasse come back when you actually know WTF your talking about :lolol:

HoundDoggie
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: LAG

Postby HoundDoggie » Thu 02 Sep, 2010 05:30

Now sitting in 31337 watching things go on being the profit monger I am I of course want a little free creds. Now pure genius has to definitely go out to WL folks for sure. They have there farms who they had occupied for so long now after being freed by 31337, decided to fight on behalf of WL.http://battlepaste.nullnetwork.net/view/C23F01864AFBB23BCB08812BD65F6C344C7F2743, suiciding into stuff, freeing WL bases under occ's by 31337 http://battlepaste.nullnetwork.net/view/56DC9CB0C99A723C8D00AC93465161664C7F25CA. I am in awww of the genius mind control you have over your previous farms. Previously raped and pillage by you held by a super powered WL corvette ship they were unable to break your mind control and free themselves. The trash talk by WL has been epic stuff, hell the stuff of legends. Now your probably wondering why the hell I am babbling on about some farm. Well, when you trash talk to people, don't use your multis to do it. That's pure genius:

FROM[TeK-I] MS Brunette Reply - Block Player - Report - Copy Savebox 02 Sep 2010, 00:55:59
lol no matter what u do u already lost your *beep*

TO [TeK-I] MS Brunette Msg - Copy Savebox 02 Sep 2010, 01:02:21
i really dont mind :P my goal isnt to profit just to annoy your main accounts

FROM[TeK-I] MS Brunette Reply - Block Player - Report - Copy Savebox 02 Sep 2010, 01:06:12
lol u have to hit my main account

Imo should we rename the thread "31337 takes on the million man multi army".

TrueJustice
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: I am a Legend ;)
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby TrueJustice » Thu 02 Sep, 2010 06:45

THE SERVER IS YOUNG! :neutral2:

Let's clean this crap up
The Hoff
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: RAVE
(-o-)
WL
lol50
{SS}

Postby The Hoff » Thu 02 Sep, 2010 06:53

sekrit one your troll was unsuccessful. and if all you see total numbers rather than composition then i question the quality of masa's members.

we lost all our combat fleet on the crash sherlock.

iPod
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: -R-

Postby iPod » Thu 02 Sep, 2010 11:49

IRule wrote:Now then thanks for that lulz but pleasse come back when you actually know WTF your talking about :lolol:

It is awesome, isn`t? :)

team sleep wrote:
Long live the drama queens!

Return to “Ixion”