MUSIC crashes own subguild

Kraylose
Guild: Delta: [GRITS]
Epi: [VvV] family
Galaxy: Delta

MUSIC crashes own subguild

Postby Kraylose » Sat 18 Sep, 2010 08:09

At approximately Server time: 18 Sep 2010, 08:50:00 Music attacked their own subguild Sound. When all said and done they killed approximately 20 million Sound fleet for no other reason it seemed than we dont want you as our subguild anymore and dont want to be allies either.

If you are an ally of their's I would start reevaluating your relationship with them and be ready for anything seeing as they double crossed their own subguild.

Kraylose Laruun on Delta and a member of GRITS
Larose Laruun on Epsilon. Member of VvV family.

Cat and mouse with my levis on the FYAD blobs HCs in E29 was epic!!
Snafe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: C: BSMF
F: RAVE
L: USSV
Galaxy: Ceti

Re: MUSIC crashes own subguild

Postby Snafe » Sat 18 Sep, 2010 08:24

Attention [Music] Forum warriors: We at [31337] have already used the they were planning to help Cloak invade us excuse, so you will have to find some other excuse. :bleh:

Sincerly the team at [31337].

Anderson Cooper wrote:That's Snafe from Ceti, and he is awesome. Even by bringing our averages down, his collective, concentrated awesome compensates.
Jiffywhip

Postby Jiffywhip » Sat 18 Sep, 2010 08:36

Luckily my next month long upgrade hadn't cleared and I can get a refund. I've spent about 3 months getting into this game, but this has shown me it's pointless. Spend months and months building up a fleet only to have your allies come and destroy you because they're bored. Not much of a game, and really isn't worth the time or money put into it. Have fun being AE Warlords Music. I guarantee it won't get you laid.

Snafe
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: C: BSMF
F: RAVE
L: USSV
Galaxy: Ceti

Postby Snafe » Sat 18 Sep, 2010 08:46

Jiffywhip wrote:Luckily my next month long upgrade hadn't cleared and I can get a refund. I've spent about 3 months getting into this game, but this has shown me it's pointless. Spend months and months building up a fleet only to have your allies come and destroy you because they're bored. Not much of a game, and really isn't worth the time or money put into it. Have fun being AE Warlords Music. I guarantee it won't get you laid.

Ohh tasty tasty public e-tears...
this blob crash delivers!

Anderson Cooper wrote:That's Snafe from Ceti, and he is awesome. Even by bringing our averages down, his collective, concentrated awesome compensates.
Mr Lemon
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [RD] | [Music]

Postby Mr Lemon » Sat 18 Sep, 2010 08:57

New excuse:

Told them didn't want a subguild. 7+ days ago.
Removed them from guild page 1+ Month ago.

TheJordache
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: HERO
KAOS
Music
2usic
Galaxy: Mira

Postby TheJordache » Sat 18 Sep, 2010 09:03

Jiffywhip wrote:Luckily my next month long upgrade hadn't cleared and I can get a refund. I've spent about 3 months getting into this game, but this has shown me it's pointless. Spend months and months building up a fleet only to have your allies come and destroy you because they're bored. Not much of a game, and really isn't worth the time or money put into it. Have fun being AE Warlords Music. I guarantee it won't get you laid.

I get laid all the time you loser.

I'm pretty much just really awesome. And modest.
Universe
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Universe » Sat 18 Sep, 2010 10:14

TheJordache wrote:

I get laid all the time you loser.

Said like a true 40 year old virgin. Bravo.

"We are just an advanced breed of monkeys on a minor planet of a very average star. But we can understand the Universe. That makes us something very special." - Stephen Hawking
Pasternak
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby Pasternak » Sat 18 Sep, 2010 11:19

There is already a more active topic about this.

Admin In The House!

Return to “Ixion”