Hey Music!

Beowulf
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Re: Hey Music!

Postby Beowulf » Mon 18 Oct, 2010 17:26

Callisto wrote:And what did AUDI do except making new friends?
Rofl.

The Chronicles of Alicus.
Callisto
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Callisto » Mon 18 Oct, 2010 17:26

:clap:

AUDI did Rofl

Everyone give a warm clap for AUDI and their Rofl

IRule
Banned
Banned

Postby IRule » Mon 18 Oct, 2010 17:28

And i'd hardly call the 05 crash an accomplishment, because sending hundreds of players to one location and winning a clicking competition in the middle of epic lag is not skill.
So let me get this straight you think the 05 crash was not an accomplishment yet you believe derbing a few inactives is like extremely fantastic and no one could ever do such a thing? i think we know where this is going now dont we....

Oedipus Rex

Postby Oedipus Rex » Mon 18 Oct, 2010 17:31

Total Domination wrote: If audi had come alone we would have derbed you guys easily.

I find this funny since Music is the old music and PEACE together. yeah we could beat you if it was two guilds to one. it's not their fault if half of your guild is inactive noob :P

Pasternak wrote:NO!
Don't touch the dead that way!
Callisto
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Callisto » Mon 18 Oct, 2010 17:33

Old music?

Players come and go. The now music isnt what it was 2 months ago

Oedipus Rex

Postby Oedipus Rex » Mon 18 Oct, 2010 17:35

Callisto wrote:Old music?

Players come and go. The now music isnt what it was 2 months ago
Old to differentiate between the original Music and the zerg-like behemoth it is after taking in peace which added a good 50 players at least.

Edit: I take it back they arent quite that large anymore. membership seems to be dropping off lately. :think:

Beowulf
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Beowulf » Mon 18 Oct, 2010 18:01

Callisto wrote::clap:

AUDI did Rofl

Everyone give a warm clap for AUDI and their Rofl
Your ignorance is cute.
IRule wrote:
And i'd hardly call the 05 crash an accomplishment, because sending hundreds of players to one location and winning a clicking competition in the middle of epic lag is not skill.
So let me get this straight you think the 05 crash was not an accomplishment yet you believe derbing a few inactives is like extremely fantastic and no one could ever do such a thing? i think we know where this is going now dont we....
I know your brain capacity won't allow you to understand what i'm going to say, but i'm going to say it anyways.

Yes, i think the 05 crash was not an accomplishment and i believe getting Music to run and derbing their inactives is one. The reason is simple. The first one doesn't need any sort of AE skill or anything, just tons of players moving and dying in the midst of server lag; resulting in players quitting. And as a blobcrash itself the 05 one was a huge failure considering the defenders managed to overtake the pile-winners in averages after a while. The pile was a major loss anyways and leadership stupidity is what ruined the whole war. They won the battle but didn't win the war. Should've gone for WL and AUDI throats.

Either way, from a poltical view the 05 crash was rather pointless as in the end the 'coalition' failed to make their point. And from a tactical view it was a victory not worth bragging about. Not to mention that huge laggy blobcrashes like these are what kill a server cause of the top players getting bored and quitting.

Now to the little AUDI-Music thingy, it was a good example of how hunters can be turned into prey, Audi made huge profit and from a political view Audi managed to secure their home. And ofcourse it's wars and OPs like these that do keep the server interesting instead of killing it.

IRule
Banned
Banned

Postby IRule » Mon 18 Oct, 2010 18:09

The first one doesn't need any sort of AE skill or anything, just tons of players moving and dying in the midst of server lag; resulting in players quitting.
Ok i agree with you that it does not take any skill to zerg, however your still saying yours was an accomplishment derbing inactives, So uhh my question is where is the skill in derbing inactives? i mean seriously so no you still have not made any "accomplishment" in doing so if you say the only things that can be classed as one is skill based which derbing inactives is not.

so yes my point is still proven once again by yet your small mind you should really consider what you are typing before you post in the future as you will only make mistakes such as you just did for people like myself to point out how much of a failure thhe comment was.

Beowulf
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Beowulf » Mon 18 Oct, 2010 18:11

IRule wrote:
The first one doesn't need any sort of AE skill or anything, just tons of players moving and dying in the midst of server lag; resulting in players quitting.
Ok i agree with you that it does not take any skill to zerg, however your still saying yours was an accomplishment derbing inactives, So uhh my question is where is the skill in derbing inactives? i mean seriously so no you still have not made any "accomplishment" in doing so if you say the only things that can be classed as one is skill based which derbing inactives is not.

so yes my point is still proven once again by yet your small mind you should really consider what you are typing before you post in the future as you will only make mistakes such as you just did for people like myself to point out how much of a failure thhe comment was.
I have managed to secure my guild's entire homeland from a guild much bigger than myself, and managed to make huge profit out of them, bringing me and a few others of my guildmates a new base, and tons of fleet in production. I've managed to improve my account and keep my guild interested in the server while also creating some sort of challenge.

A huge laggy blob crash does nothing of all these and just makes people quit cause it's ridiculous.

IRule
Banned
Banned

Postby IRule » Mon 18 Oct, 2010 18:16

Beowulf wrote:
I have managed to secure my guild's entire homeland from a guild much bigger than myself, and managed to make huge profit out of them, bringing me and a few others of my guildmates a new base, and tons of fleet in production. I've managed to improve my account and keep my guild interested in the server while also creating some sort of challenge.

A huge laggy blob crash does nothing of all these and just makes people quit cause it's ridiculous.
"I" You mean you and WL? and a huge profit? 4.5 mil? Lulz thats not a huge profit. i could create that sort of derbs with my account alone -_- let alone for an entire guild so no thats not huge

But your ignoring my point you claim only accomplishments are those with skill Inactives dont take skill to derb so your point is still invalid and mine still stands in this.

Cloak
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: [WL]

Postby Cloak » Mon 18 Oct, 2010 18:19

IRule wrote:
Beowulf wrote:

"I" You mean you and WL? and a huge profit? 4.5 mil? Lulz thats not a huge profit. i could create that sort of derbs with my account alone -_- let alone for an entire guild so no thats not huge

But your ignoring my point you claim only accomplishments are those with skill Inactives dont take skill to derb so your point is still invalid and mine still stands in this.
You mean the XX account you take over ?

And The Heavens Shall Tremble...
IRule
Banned
Banned

Postby IRule » Mon 18 Oct, 2010 18:22

Cloak wrote:
IRule wrote:
Beowulf wrote:

You mean the XX account you take over ?

You mad that i didnt take over a WL account like you wanted me to when my account was banned? Sorry but WL absolutely sucks compared to what they use to be on Epsilon and its down to your leadership. this account that i have taken over would be around the same my old account would have been at as you know due to me having the highest caps in WL and one of the best accounts there at the time. so pointing that out is worthless tbh and you know that.

Cloak
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: [WL]

Postby Cloak » Mon 18 Oct, 2010 18:32

I never ever offered you an account lmao

Man your hilarious you sound like Alicus in terms of lies spilling.

Damn

And The Heavens Shall Tremble...
Oedipus Rex

Postby Oedipus Rex » Mon 18 Oct, 2010 18:33

Cloak wrote:I never ever offered you an account lmao

Damn
Tem sound like fighting words. CHICK FIIIIIIIIGHT!

:)

Callisto
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Callisto » Mon 18 Oct, 2010 18:36

Cloak wrote:I never ever offered you an account lmao

Damn
Can i have a WL account then?

I will be nice Image

Return to “Ixion”