Moderators: P&W Moderators, Support Moderators

Logans Run
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: [QSS]
Quantum Solo Sanity

Re: Time to say Goodbye

Postby Logans Run » Sat 12 Aug, 2017 16:57

BLACK WIDOW wrote:Seems like a few people from AE are playing another game...I cant say what it is...but it sounds like Drossout

Finally saw the trailer for it. Looks like a ton o fun.
Been real busy but my weekends are boring now that i dont play here or irritate people on forums anymore. (Keeping that last promise :mrgreen: )

Looks like i need a good puter to play it thou. Most likely i'll see you there in a month or two.
..just gotta be wary i dont let a game suck me into staying up late..then late for work..etc. Ive done this before. MoH series turned me into a zombie back then.

Stuck in a Quantum reality
atom man
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby atom man » Sun 13 Aug, 2017 14:40

if you like an interesting read check back in a month once i construct my role play intersects with real life, need to polish it so it is coherent, that off game post is part of it the mods moved it but meh 2/3`s of it was just totally deleted previously still not understanding why left in any questionable materiel, most of the missing 1/3 is mostly compacting and grammar correction and then there is the all new 3/4.

if you insult me for my 12 year old personality who is the turd, gold member with 20 rep. /facepalm
More IQ than I can articulate. :neutral2:
Sigma Barn come back kid. :whisle: :think: . :clap:
Uncle Ben
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Derbhoes!
Galaxy: Andromeda

Postby Uncle Ben » Mon 14 Aug, 2017 06:00

atom man wrote:if you like an interesting read check back in a month once i construct my role play intersects with real life, need to polish it so it is coherent, that off game post is part of it the mods moved it but meh 2/3`s of it was just totally deleted previously still not understanding why left in any questionable materiel, most of the missing 1/3 is mostly compacting and grammar correction and then there is the all new 3/4.

Alright folks, that's enough ... Time to confess ... Who gave this beep an internet connection? He belongs in a padded room with one a dem nice lil' jackets on with long sleeves ... And definately no internet!

Return to “General”