Will I be wasting my time in this game?

General discussion forum.

Moderator: Support Moderators

RedLenin

Will I be wasting my time in this game?

Postby RedLenin » Thu 06 Jul, 2017 22:40

I am a new player (in Jade) and I note that well over a thousand players have got in here before me and most of them are already in Guilds. Some are already up to level 17 and I'm still only 5 point something.

1. Do I have any hope of catching up with the leaders?
2. Will I soon be obliterated by one of them?

If your answers to these are 1. Yes and 2. No
I would appreciate an explanation as to how I would go about securing a favourable outcome.

Thanks in advance.

Logans Run
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: [QSS]
Quantum Solo Sanity

Re: Will I be wasting my time in this game?

Postby Logans Run » Thu 06 Jul, 2017 23:43

RedLenin wrote:
I would appreciate an explanation as to how I would go about securing a favourable outcome.

Thanks in advance.

Delete ftw.

Stuck in a Quantum reality
Kepler [ZvZ/Bmf] *Disclaimer* The opinions expressed by Logan do not necessarily represent LS views.
RedLenin

Postby RedLenin » Fri 07 Jul, 2017 00:22

Delete ftw.

Sorry, I don't understand what you're saying.

Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Fri 07 Jul, 2017 02:30

Yes you can catch up. No you can't catch up playing solo. You need a good guild to survive.

NocturnalOmega

Postby NocturnalOmega » Sat 08 Jul, 2017 12:17

Always poss 2 catch up, just buckle down n grind.
As Wlerin said and is correct in, in that you will need a guild to survive & help you in terms of protection, support n helping within the game esp when it comes to getting Trade routes. Econ is key no matter how you wish to play the game.

Logans Run
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: [QSS]
Quantum Solo Sanity

Postby Logans Run » Sun 09 Jul, 2017 05:21

RedLenin wrote:
Delete ftw.

Sorry, I don't understand what you're saying.

You asked for a favorable outcome. If you delete now, you save a bit of sanity. These two above just lead you down a path of ruin and heartache.

See? I do care. :D

Stuck in a Quantum reality
Kepler [ZvZ/Bmf] *Disclaimer* The opinions expressed by Logan do not necessarily represent LS views.
Juggernaut K

Postby Juggernaut K » Sun 09 Jul, 2017 22:38

The biggest problems with this game, there is a large group of players who basically black mail the admins to ban players who actually do well and opposite. If your new and plan to play just know even if you pay for the upgraded account you will not be allowed to compete.

It is mostly to late for you to catch the top any time soon , but there is a soft cap that you might eventually be able to reach, but if you so and you become a problem for the top guilds they will just get you banned , no refund , no explanation of why they ban you like. So it would be best to not waste your time on Jade server or the rest.

Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Mon 10 Jul, 2017 02:33

Juggernaut K wrote:The biggest problems with this game, there is a large group of players who basically black mail the admins to ban players who actually do well and opposite.

Wut.

swearengen
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby swearengen » Mon 10 Jul, 2017 03:53

Juggernaut K wrote:The biggest problems with this game, there is a large group of players who basically black mail the admins to ban players who actually do well and opposite. If your new and plan to play just know even if you pay for the upgraded account you will not be allowed to compete.

It is mostly to late for you to catch the top any time soon , but there is a soft cap that you might eventually be able to reach, but if you so and you become a problem for the top guilds they will just get you banned , no refund , no explanation of why they ban you like. So it would be best to not waste your time on Jade server or the rest.

Ya can do what I did

Did a dispute with CC company and received refund for the 3 year upgrades I bought on the 3 servers I was playing

Juggernaut K

Postby Juggernaut K » Mon 10 Jul, 2017 08:37

swearengen

Do you continue to play the game ?

I am very much considering quitting , I did enjoy the game it's self but it just seems so wrong now such a violation.

Joronimo

Postby Joronimo » Tue 10 Oct, 2017 02:20

Juggernaut K wrote:The biggest problems with this game, there is a large group of players who basically black mail the admins to ban players who actually do well and opposite. If your new and plan to play just know even if you pay for the upgraded account you will not be allowed to compete.

Is this really true?!? refer to my thread on 'Accused of Cheating'. It's sad if this is true. :/ I wonder how many players they have lost due to this. :(

Richelieu
Global Moderator

Postby Richelieu » Tue 10 Oct, 2017 20:22

Necro post - Locked

If you want to re-open this subject, post a new topic.

"Carry on any enterprise as if all future success depended on it."

That being said, read the forum rules !!!

Return to “General”