Official Forum Conspiracy Thread

General discussion forum.

Moderator: Support Moderators

The Monarch

Official Forum Conspiracy Thread

Postby The Monarch » Thu 07 Dec, 2017 07:58

From when I last logged on to the forums to what it's like now, it looks like life is non-existent on the forums as the once triumphant mega thread debates used to once conquer the whole board.

I've to come the conclusion that the only feasible explanation this forum is still actually bouncing about is because the moderators are using their actual accounts to talk with each other on the boards... :paranoid:

On an actual note, I've gathered that on the beta server there was a large ban wave of over 160 accounts.

I'm aware it's against the rules to talk about bans on the forum, but please not I'm not talking about a specific ban which would be confidential between the player and astro empires but more to highlight a large number of accounts being banned during a time where the game is struggling to keep a steady player base.

Rules are rules, and players agree to abide by them - but is such a large account ban too excessive of an action when the game is one step closer to death?

Carolus Rex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: A : TTS
A : X.ORG
Galaxy: Alpha

Re: Official Forum Conspiracy Thread

Postby Carolus Rex » Fri 08 Dec, 2017 15:47

lolbeta

Simcity
Whis
Global Moderator

Postby Whis » Fri 08 Dec, 2017 16:30

:clap:

You caught me, it's all part of my plan to stay on a continuous power trip induced high whilst brining myself back down with warnings.

Zoran
Global Moderator

Postby Zoran » Fri 08 Dec, 2017 17:02

Whis wrote::clap:

You caught me, it's all part of my plan to stay on a continuous power trip induced high whilst brining myself back down with warnings.

Any account over a year old is actually an inactive account that Whis reactivated/commandeered for his personal enjoyment. :paranoid:

If you disagree with a decision of mine, click here to learn how to appeal

The Rules: Read them and obey them

The Global Dictator has Returned.
Winchester
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Winchester » Sat 09 Dec, 2017 00:35

Actually.

"That's what I do. I drink and I know things."
PowerVerde
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: A: 42AO
H: LOVE
N: KING

Postby PowerVerde » Sat 09 Dec, 2017 12:27

It's known that forum trolls live of e-tears and moderators thrive from lemons.
That's why poster's rage is induced by mods so that things escalate and they can use their powers!

The old noob, not necessarily the oldest ;)
SEWI
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: ASAE

Postby SEWI » Sat 09 Dec, 2017 17:57

The Monarch wrote:From when I last logged on to the forums to what it's like now, it looks like life is non-existent on the forums as the once triumphant mega thread debates used to once conquer the whole board.

I've to come the conclusion that the only feasible explanation this forum is still actually bouncing about is because the moderators are using their actual accounts to talk with each other on the boards... :paranoid:

On an actual note, I've gathered that on the beta server there was a large ban wave of over 160 accounts.

I'm aware it's against the rules to talk about bans on the forum, but please not I'm not talking about a specific ban which would be confidential between the player and astro empires but more to highlight a large number of accounts being banned during a time where the game is struggling to keep a steady player base.

Rules are rules, and players agree to abide by them - but is such a large account ban too excessive of an action when the game is one step closer to death?

1- almost all leading guilds use iliegal scripts....that doesnt make it legal....(ASAE is not a leading guild...thus doesnt use scripts)
2- only a handfull get caught....that doesnt mean all others that get away with it makes it legal or aceptable.

3- the way around it all?...join a guild that doesnt cheat....or make one...just stop supporting the cheaters and then complain its the only way to keep the game alive....it isnt.

Same name...same guild...all servers... :biglaugh:
atom man
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby atom man » Sat 09 Dec, 2017 18:15

that`s why they invented GF Sewi, it`s not a SCRIPT>>>>>>replaced FF grease monkeys???
pay to play, maybe it is so, but among a guild it is affordable.......
you kicked me on Iridium for wanting one, I would have paid for the guild!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
you would have attained a pro defender, capable of good fleet averages........
even low ranked guilds have them. ;?

why do mods, keep breaking forum rules I am trying hard to follow,like all RP criteria... even waited to start an OOC, till i had more of the story mapped out and half of the 779 pages of OOC read...
I follow the rules, if we rule. :eh:
Darius
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [CLS]
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Darius » Sun 10 Dec, 2017 01:24

Wow! ^

atom man
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby atom man » Mon 11 Dec, 2017 12:41

and the only reason, its a pay feature, is as most of you know, we need new coding, every time FF upgrades... :nonono :bleh:
oh P.S. and that`s a lot of data to store and update!!! :paranoid:
"You caught me, it's all part of my plan, to stay on a continuous induced high, whilst brining myself back down with warnings. :shifty:

why do mods, keep breaking forum rules I am trying hard to follow,like all RP criteria... even waited to start an OOC, till i had more of the story mapped out and half of the 779 pages of OOC read...
I follow the rules, if we rule. :eh:

Return to “General”