General discussion forum.

Moderator: Support Moderators

Kedart
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: E2 - [TILT]

Re: The New stat service.

Postby Kedart » Sun 31 Jan, 2016 17:44

I wish you had put more effort into advertising/promoting it... Bob was AEs best kept secret for a few months there, lol

Thank you for your contribution, though! It's pretty awesome, I've been using it for a while now.

Servers: P - BDSM | B2 - HIVE | C2 - ALL | D2 - DOGE | E2 - TILT | F2 - PPD | R - FRANK
Also known as Homura
Spire
Guild: IRM
Galaxy: Omega

Postby Spire » Mon 01 Feb, 2016 17:23

Kedart wrote:I wish you had put more effort into advertising/promoting it... Bob was AEs best kept secret for a few months there, lol
Thank you for your contribution, though! It's pretty awesome, I've been using it for a while now.
Ha ha, I wish I had too. With limited time I was hoping all "you" out there would advertise it for me. But I think it's catching on now.

[IRM] Spire - Omega
I created Bob for all you AE players out there. Check it out!
http://www.rockymoon.com/bob/
lilsammy
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: M: ~HH~
Galaxy: Mira

Postby lilsammy » Mon 08 Feb, 2016 14:40

Just seen the /bob/ stats site, was there a public dump of the faboo data because I asked 3 different places for this info and was ignored each time :/

Themis: "we don't know the admins and are lower than pondlife in the general pecking order of AEstuffs."
Death Smurf
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: MOJO (GM) - C (Retired)

Postby Death Smurf » Tue 09 Feb, 2016 03:11

lilsammy wrote:Just seen the /bob/ stats site, was there a public dump of the faboo data because I asked 3 different places for this info and was ignored each time :/
No, there was not a public data dump.

Ceti Historian:
> The Ceti Historian
* Has received a R/L death threat about AE (gimme the e-tears!)
Knod

Postby Knod » Tue 06 Mar, 2018 04:10

new times, new stats

Rajam
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: [CRUEL]
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Rajam » Thu 31 May, 2018 19:03

Does anyone know or asked Wizard if he has the info?

While Eddie and the new Rockymoon are nice, they do not show old Battle Reports which is always a fun thing to do when your bored in game. Sharing old BR's, while also bringing camaraderie to the boards, allows you to put actual dates to events from the past ie. what did I hit to get X base built, remember when I killed your recyclers because you left them on while AFK or everyone share your blob crash BR's. The dates and players are available in your memories but the specifics are lost. That's what I miss most about Eddiestats. The game doesn't allow you to save enough BR's for this length of time(10+ years).

If no one has asked I will: Wizard, has the information/Battle Reports from early in the game been saved? More curious than anything.

EDIT
Time 2010-02-06 05:24:01 - This is the time stamp from my oldest saved BR so I'm guessing it's saved somewhere. I'd be curious to know if everything was saved.

The Gene Pool Could Use Some Chlorine!

Return to “General”