ASAE In RL

General discussion forum.

Moderators: P&W Moderators, Support Moderators

User avatar
Rabid
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 135
Joined: Sun 08 Sep, 2013 13:52
Reputation: 14

Re: ASAE In RL

Postby Rabid » Thu 13 Oct, 2016 15:37

DV is obviously your multi.
There's no way there could be two of you out there with the same defeatists strategy. :mrgreen:

“Out of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most.”
User avatar
SEWI
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 654
Joined: Thu 10 Sep, 2015 01:30
Reputation: 36
Guild: ASAE
Location: AE

Re: ASAE In RL

Postby SEWI » Fri 14 Oct, 2016 00:24

there is noone above nor below....

some just run fast and stumble...

other go slow and never get anywhere...

while most of us just try and keep it balanced...

the secret of a happy life...

User avatar
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 19316
Joined: Mon 08 Dec, 2008 23:35
Reputation: 576
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]
Location: Gondolin

Re: ASAE In RL

Postby Wlerin » Fri 14 Oct, 2016 02:49

Thunderstorm wrote:
Rabid wrote:DV is obviously your multi.
There's no way there could be two of you out there with the same defeatists strategy. :mrgreen:

This is most definitely the funniest thing I have seen, the zergs who use scripts and other illegal tools, along with multis accuse the only people playing the game legit of using multis. Whatever you are on I would love some of it, keep on dreaming pal.

Whatever you say Soubanth.

User avatar
Goldwin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 142
Joined: Mon 04 Jul, 2016 12:31
Reputation: 7

Re: ASAE In RL

Postby Goldwin » Fri 14 Oct, 2016 07:47

blahblah wrote:how about the base I messaged you ingame hydra
0 econ with shtload defenses
or is that how you tell your guild to do things now
its just sad that your idea of a good guild is to have most your players perma occed or turtles
and to never fight back


:biglaugh:

The funniest dann thing I've read on these forums yet.

I don't even know the guilds that well to know the difference.

What's the point of multiple accounts? This isn't a career choice in some of the socialist countries is it? :think:

User avatar
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 19316
Joined: Mon 08 Dec, 2008 23:35
Reputation: 576
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]
Location: Gondolin

Re: ASAE In RL

Postby Wlerin » Fri 14 Oct, 2016 09:07

The biggest, most massive flaw in ASAE's "strategy" is that someone could start literally 5 years later once most people have quit, and still pass them up by aggressively farming inactives (and some diplo with the remaining top players). They gain nothing from wasting those 5 years on the slow path.

And it is a problem for the rest of us because they're also gobbling up new blood and teaching them how to fail too, thereby contributing to the game's death spiral (though tbf there's so many other things causing it to die, that they barely make a difference).

User avatar
SEWI
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 654
Joined: Thu 10 Sep, 2015 01:30
Reputation: 36
Guild: ASAE
Location: AE

Re: ASAE In RL

Postby SEWI » Fri 14 Oct, 2016 18:05

Your real funny.....and you have it backward too....lol

User avatar
Goldwin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 142
Joined: Mon 04 Jul, 2016 12:31
Reputation: 7

Re: ASAE In RL

Postby Goldwin » Sat 15 Oct, 2016 10:26

Take it easy. They're paid comedians to liven up the forum. You can tell in their carefully scripted replies. It's all a big AE/DSIS conspiracy. There's more than these characters than beats the eye.

:shhh: :paranoid:

User avatar
Goldwin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 142
Joined: Mon 04 Jul, 2016 12:31
Reputation: 7

Re: ASAE In RL

Postby Goldwin » Sat 15 Oct, 2016 22:41

Hehe

User avatar
xantonin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 350
Joined: Sat 09 May, 2009 01:29
Reputation: 30
Contact:

Re: ASAE In RL

Postby xantonin » Sun 16 Oct, 2016 06:10

Wlerin wrote:The biggest, most massive flaw in ASAE's "strategy" is that someone could start literally 5 years later once most people have quit, and still pass them up by aggressively farming inactives (and some diplo with the remaining top players). They gain nothing from wasting those 5 years on the slow path.

And it is a problem for the rest of us because they're also gobbling up new blood and teaching them how to fail too, thereby contributing to the game's death spiral (though tbf there's so many other things causing it to die, that they barely make a difference).


Another point to this is that to an ASAE player having your bases hit means you failed somewhere; you either failed to have proper defenses, you failed to prevent your economy from growing beyond your defenses, you failed by leaving too much fleet on a base, or some other failure that made you a target.

This sense of failure causes the new blood players to quit, or do stupid thing like make their account worse (dropping eco). In contrast, the experienced player recovers quickly and moves on...

User avatar
Goldwin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 142
Joined: Mon 04 Jul, 2016 12:31
Reputation: 7

Re: ASAE In RL

Postby Goldwin » Sun 16 Oct, 2016 06:26

It depends on the guild and the local situation. If things aren't right around you, you'll be the target like that because why wouldn't you be? If things are ideal for you though, then you can do exactly that, and be as much or more profitable for it. Social networking and the tactical/strategy vision are important there. If you fail at these, then you better put the hard hats on. Hehe

User avatar
blahblah
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1827
Joined: Fri 03 Apr, 2009 13:41
Reputation: 50
Location: not the USA

Re: ASAE In RL

Postby blahblah » Sun 16 Oct, 2016 07:44

or you could build fleet and fight back
sersly I have been in galaxy's where ASAE outnumbered me many times over
and because they turtled
a couple weeks later I stopped hitting them because they where too low level to hit
so in their eyes
success our bases stopped being hit :wall:

giving AE the bird since 2009
User avatar
Goldwin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 142
Joined: Mon 04 Jul, 2016 12:31
Reputation: 7

Re: ASAE In RL

Postby Goldwin » Sun 16 Oct, 2016 08:46

Sounds greasy. LOL

User avatar
SEWI
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 654
Joined: Thu 10 Sep, 2015 01:30
Reputation: 36
Guild: ASAE
Location: AE

Re: ASAE In RL

Postby SEWI » Mon 17 Oct, 2016 14:15

blahblah wrote:or you could build fleet and fight back
sersly I have been in galaxy's where ASAE outnumbered me many times over
and because they turtled
a couple weeks later I stopped hitting them because they where too low level to hit
so in their eyes
success our bases stopped being hit :wall:

So you declared yourself the winner.?...the server as dead....and deleted acount!.....cool with us....

Let me queue another pring and command center....just for fun.....ive got the time....ive got the space....:):)

User avatar
atom man
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 226
Joined: Sun 01 Jan, 2017 16:08
Reputation: 6

Re: ASAE In RL

Postby atom man » Sun 01 Jan, 2017 21:39

oh good it`s not just me i thought i had done something wrong for being kicked i think i get it now if i had reformed any of there players sewi`s main account would have no food

if you insult me for my 12 year old personality who is the turd, gold member with 22 rep. /facepalm
More IQ than I can articulate. :neutral2:
Sigma Barn come back kid, Kepler looking to be a @ez sympathizer. :idea:
User avatar
Rabid
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 135
Joined: Sun 08 Sep, 2013 13:52
Reputation: 14

Re: ASAE In RL

Postby Rabid » Sun 01 Jan, 2017 22:54

Why revive my drunken thread? 8-)

“Out of all the things I have lost, I miss my mind the most.”

Return to “General”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests