Moderator: Support Moderators

Uncle Ben
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Derbhoes!
Galaxy: Andromeda

Derbhoes Intergalactic Inc. on new 2.0 K server

Postby Uncle Ben » Fri 14 Jul, 2017 06:27

I have just decided to bring my company, Derbhoes Intergalactic Inc., the company for all your debris creation, appropriation and recycling needs, to the new 2.0 K server once it opens. After being the greatest success story on the Andromeda server, I've decided it's time for something new.

So for all you good players out there: Become part of the only guild ever to succeed as a company, and join me and the others on the new K server. Feel free to pledge allegiance in this topic or post your resume or sumtin, your starting salary will be five rainbows a month, and you can keep the pot of gold at the end of each one! As you climb the company ladder, you will get more benefits. Oh, there's also an extra legal advantage: Our "motivational" board.

Andromeda has overall been a really fun experience, but it has also taught me quite a lot. If you think it's easy to lead a bunch of Trash Talkers into war, you're gravely mistaken. But now, with one guild close to 4 billion fleet + us as their friends, and the rest of the server at somewhere near 1 billion fleet, I think I can say that it has not only been a fun experience but one that stroked our ePeenz as well.

And lastly: I am willing to tolerate simming in my company to some degree, but if you flat out refuse to build fleet you will get kicked from the guild. I've done it before and I'll do it again.

You have been reading a very important announcement by:

Uncle Ben, aka CrashBoomBen, CEO of Derbhoes Intergalactic Inc., the company for all your debris creation, appropriation and recycling needs.

Return to “General”