tricheur Balor the truth

General discussion forum.

Moderator: Support Moderators

dieux

tricheur Balor the truth

Postby dieux » Fri 04 Aug, 2017 21:20

ok please try to understand i am just passing on a message the reason you were kicked out of 1st was because they thought you were mags mulity or working for mag because you were attacking bases. they were wronge you are not mags mulity and its because you did not understand about the nap agreement that we had
so simplely it was mags fault, Ist and kani want to get mag and dax fleets if you are willing to help in telling where there fleet are it will make it easier for you to join back to either 1st or kani or dark.

soon or later 1st and kani will get there fleets with your help or not i suggest you think on it and let me know :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

dieux

Re: tricheur Balor the truth

Postby dieux » Sat 05 Aug, 2017 18:07

We have finalized the proposal for J
1st Flow Kani PIP Dark Hyper
(Waiting for Smoke and others)
These guilds agree with the terms, I am convinced that we will do everything to fulfill this for 6 months and continue for many more.
I know some disagree with this, but we can't play this game just cause a hand of players play it diferent.
There are guilds not in proposal, players can put all rage and will to perma in those .
Any doubts ask in boards, PM, whatever you want, just ask before you make sonething you shoudn't.
Just make the efford to follow this.
1. Perma-occupations are NOT allowed.
2. Any base can be hit, if the value of the base-owner’s fleet (parked fleet plus incoming fleet) exceeds 100,000 (100k) credits.
3. After a base is pillaged, that base cannot be hit again until defenses have regenerated fully (to 100%). Exception: You can hit a base, if the value of the base-owner’s fleet (parked fleet plus incoming fleet) exceeds 100k credits.
4. You can remain on an occupied base for up to 24 hours (allows time for derb collection, close quarter ninja attacks, etc.).
5. Leave no more than 12,000 (12k) credit fleet as an occupation force. Only the base owner can free the base. Bases with an occupation force of more than 12k fleet can be freed by anyone.
6. If you hit a base by mistake (defenses not fully regenerated, fleet was greater than 100k, but launched when you attacked, etc.), leave the derbs for the base owner and explain what happened to the base owner and your GM.
7. Any off-base fleet can be hit. Exception: Do NOT hit an occupying force of less than or equal to 12k credits.
8. Honor any NAPs you may have outside this pact.
9. This pact does NOT apply to United Colonies or Drekon bases.

SEWI
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: ASAE

Postby SEWI » Fri 08 Sep, 2017 11:12

Why not just keep it simple....hit...pick derb... leave 1 fighter.....done.

Same name...same guild...all servers... :biglaugh:
dieux

Postby dieux » Wed 27 Sep, 2017 10:31

tu ne sais pas lire ??

Return to “General”