who will win the next server?

General discussion forum.

Moderator: Support Moderators

Balor/Baylor/Vienna
10%
A Bmf spinoff series
No votes
the Vile, Masa and Hayley show (FTW trueborn)
No votes
Kolby and the boys (Mayu/Pizza/Smug)
No votes
Slippin Jimmy (2ez/xoxo)
30%
DMTNT guild from Hydra
10%
DPS
10%
Mordor
40%

Total votes: 10
Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Baylor » Sun 04 Feb, 2018 15:21

Note I am rather firmly committed to not playing the next server, so you may want to factor that into your vote. I think it is time for others to battle it out for the iron throne.

Cersei tells Ned: "you should have taken the realm for yourself... all you needed to do was climb the steps yourself."

Further, why does it have to be lemonz? Why do people insist on dogmatic loyalty to failed ideas of the past? How would it have worked out if China stayed committed to the failed legacy model of economic communism (instead of the successful shift to authoritarian capitalism)? Not very well, that's how.

Note that every option is chosen based on factions and clan leaders who have made a big splash on either the early game of the last few servers or the mid/end game. I tried to strike a balance of providing useful information and detail while including as little subjective spin as possible.
Last edited by Baylor on Wed 07 Feb, 2018 13:30, edited 1 time in total.

important topics in Christian apologetics:
Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: D2-[DOGE] VGM & more.
Galaxy: Pegasus

Re: who will win the next server?

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Sun 04 Feb, 2018 15:46

Can't wait to waste $20.

Logans Run
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Logans Run » Sun 04 Feb, 2018 16:01

Baylor wrote:Note I am rather firmly committed to not playing the next server, so you may want to factor that into your vote.
For example, I was able to publish this poll without a lemonz option.

Wait..your saying you did this poll? Saying your not playing next server, yet added your name..then said dont vote for me?

Also, i dont see lemonz as childish. Imo, its more of the 'general distaste of the game' option.
..like, 'It does not matter what choice wins, AE has F'd this up beyond repair' vote.

..thats how i see lemonz anyways.

In short, no vote from me. You see..lemonz will tell you at what level the distates has risen.

Retired finally yay! \o/
Chasing reality
Dat Playful Sin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Dat Playful Sin » Sun 04 Feb, 2018 21:45

Its not my style to cheat, backstab or zerg. Im more of a David and Goliath style of play. Just aiming to recruit people who dont want to cheat, zerg or backstab and grow from there. I created an abomination in Jade by rushing it with strangers. I lost control of the monster and it killed the server. Im going back to my roots and building from there.

RPR:
Small elite group/s of active players optimizing and maximizing their potential to compete with all the cheating/zerg players and winning with Skill/strategy other than low-level gamers who depend on overwhelming numbers to achieve victory, rather than relying on technique or strategy.

NocturnalOmega

Postby NocturnalOmega » Mon 05 Feb, 2018 16:26

Being serious tho you have missed off the most obvious option... ASAE, after all when the new server is dead n everyone moves on they will just claim victory anyway.. :mrgreen:

Uncle Ben
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Derbhoes!
Galaxy: Andromeda

Postby Uncle Ben » Tue 06 Feb, 2018 02:51

NocturnalOmega wrote:Being serious tho you have missed off the most obvious option... ASAE, after all when the new server is dead n everyone moves on they will just claim victory anyway.. :mrgreen:

I'm currently on a quest to try and get it through Sewi's thick skull that just because the game makes it technically possible to just join, do nothing, and sit there till kingdom come, no one with as much as an ounce of sanity left would ever honestly call pissing against the wind like that a form of "winning".

I'm trying hard, I've been known to show at least some talent in trying to communicate with these types of lower life forms ... But Sewi really is pretty damn thick and I could probably use a little help bringing this fella back to a slightly more functional level of sanity. :shifty:

I've personally accomplished the spaying of TWO mods who tried to mess with my TT. ANY MORE CANDIDATES!?
SEWI
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: ASAE

Postby SEWI » Wed 07 Feb, 2018 02:37

no ASAE option, thus allready won before opening up....cool....:)

The_General wrote:I don't think it matters who "wins" next server as all the above options suck.

I think this poll is a sad reflection of modern day AE, we need to go back to the days of Nova and Omega where we had good guilds and great fights.

Bring back the days of Nard, Alicus and others.

i am still having fun killing those parked levs on Nova....why dont you guyz?

Same name...same guild...all servers... :biglaugh:
swearengen
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby swearengen » Wed 07 Feb, 2018 04:54

SEWI wrote:no ASAE option, thus allready won before opening up....cool....:)

The_General wrote:I don't think it matters who "wins" next server as all the above options suck.

I think this poll is a sad reflection of modern day AE, we need to go back to the days of Nova and Omega where we had good guilds and great fights.

Bring back the days of Nard, Alicus and others.

i am still having fun killing those parked levs on Nova....why dont you guyz?

Seeing how you are so BIG on rules

Try following the forums rules and stay on topic.

Go post in the Nova board

Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Baylor » Wed 07 Feb, 2018 06:58

the new server and the forum belong to all of you, the people. what will you do with them??

important topics in Christian apologetics:
SICON
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: A:[Anime]
J2:[**»¤¤]
L2:[KING]
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby SICON » Wed 07 Feb, 2018 18:52

I am nowhere on that list...No confidence in my ability to win a server??? That's okay, I have no confidence in my abilities either.

Plundering your trades intermittently (my wife hates this game and has made me quit multiple times) since 2009!
Always outnumbered AND outgunned. Never outsmarted.
ChekoCR

Postby ChekoCR » Wed 07 Feb, 2018 20:24

We need Yaman back

SEWI
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby SEWI » Wed 07 Feb, 2018 21:23

Az you cant join ASAE you indeed have to find a valid alternative that doesnt make you quit when your bubble burst....or maybe....dont make the bubble in the first place?

Lazy Titan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [INDOM]ie

Postby Lazy Titan » Wed 07 Feb, 2018 22:04

can someone go pay an ae admin 30$ to define AE winning just so we can get rid of the ASAE wins / doesnt win in a server arguments please ?

Trouble maker , have a long and continuous history in making enemies / haters whatever , still intending to make a lot more because i get bored and i want *beep* and giggles
SEWI
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby SEWI » Wed 07 Feb, 2018 22:15

One Lazy Titan wrote:can someone go pay an ae admin 30$ to define AE winning just so we can get rid of the ASAE wins / doesnt win in a server arguments please ?

There is no argument....

You quit...you lose

All the rest is small talk...

P.s...did someone actually vote?....haaa....yes offcoarse....the sublime poll maker ....:)

Lazy Titan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [INDOM]ie

Postby Lazy Titan » Wed 07 Feb, 2018 22:53

there is no definition for winning here , its not decided weither AE is a team deathmatch or a last man standing

Trouble maker , have a long and continuous history in making enemies / haters whatever , still intending to make a lot more because i get bored and i want *beep* and giggles

Return to “General”