who will win the next server?

General discussion forum.

Moderator: Support Moderators

who will win the next server?

Balor/Baylor/Vienna
1
10%
A Bmf spinoff series
0
No votes
the Vile, Masa and Hayley show (FTW trueborn)
0
No votes
Kolby and the boys (Mayu/Pizza/Smug)
0
No votes
Slippin Jimmy (2ez/xoxo)
3
30%
DMTNT guild from Hydra
1
10%
DPS
1
10%
Mordor
4
40%
 
Total votes: 10
User avatar
Lazy Titan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 395
Joined: Tue 31 Oct, 2017 22:20
Reputation: 35
Guild: [INDOM]ie

Re: who will win the next server?

Postby Lazy Titan » Sat 10 Feb, 2018 13:47

actually we have 131 unguilded player in k08 compared to 4 UCs (aka <1 quit player) , so yeah more newbie players mean more potential farms rather than having 4 UCs tops

Trouble maker , have a long and continuous history in making enemies / haters whatever , still intending to make a lot more because i get bored and i want *beep* and giggles
User avatar
SEWI
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1279
Joined: Thu 10 Sep, 2015 01:30
Reputation: 74
Guild: ASAE
Location: AE

Re: who will win the next server?

Postby SEWI » Sat 10 Feb, 2018 23:04

yep...i fail to grasp common sense...i only go with good sense....

common sense just feels not right to me.....somehow....most of the time...

good sense however never failed on me....thusfar.

Same name...same guild...all servers... :biglaugh:
swearengen
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1095
Joined: Tue 08 Jul, 2014 21:00
Reputation: 76

Re: who will win the next server?

Postby swearengen » Sun 11 Feb, 2018 00:20

SEWI wrote:yep...i fail to grasp common sense...i only go with good sense....

common sense just feels not right to me.....somehow....most of the time...

good sense however never failed on me....thusfar.

Lies
Your good sense failed when u reproduced
And your kids turned out dumber then thier parents/cousins

User avatar
SEWI
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1279
Joined: Thu 10 Sep, 2015 01:30
Reputation: 74
Guild: ASAE
Location: AE

Re: who will win the next server?

Postby SEWI » Sun 11 Feb, 2018 23:43

you might want to read up https://academic.oup.com/socpro/article ... m=fulltext to understand and help you with your fixations, you CAN get over it.

Same name...same guild...all servers... :biglaugh:
swearengen
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1095
Joined: Tue 08 Jul, 2014 21:00
Reputation: 76

Re: who will win the next server?

Postby swearengen » Mon 12 Feb, 2018 04:10

SEWI wrote:you might want to read up https://academic.oup.com/socpro/article ... m=fulltext to understand and help you with your fixations, you CAN get over it.
thats running rampant in your family

Baylor
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1022
Joined: Tue 07 Aug, 2012 19:21
Reputation: 106

Re: who will win the next server?

Postby Baylor » Tue 13 Feb, 2018 00:12

they've shown that they can get hundreds of players to show up for the startup of a new server. they retain that vast list of all the emails that have ever signed up

showing up for the start guarantees you get at least a short fun contest

important topics in Christian apologetics:
User avatar
SEWI
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1279
Joined: Thu 10 Sep, 2015 01:30
Reputation: 74
Guild: ASAE
Location: AE

Re: who will win the next server?

Postby SEWI » Thu 15 Feb, 2018 02:33

nah....ive heard anything at the start of a universe is extremely simple and shortlived...

more complex stuff comes into being only lateron....intelligence seems to emerge only very late after many complex cicles have failed...

why we repeat that on each server you may ask?....not very intelligent at all......where is the catch?

Same name...same guild...all servers... :biglaugh:
User avatar
Radiance
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 61
Joined: Wed 29 Feb, 2012 03:50
Reputation: 1
Guild: ASAE
Galaxy: Drako
Location: 16 servers

Re: who will win the next server?

Postby Radiance » Thu 15 Feb, 2018 03:06

ASAE--as always.
There are many good stronghold guilds.

ASAE should have been an option. Other should have been another option.

ASAE is the only guild there is for me
User avatar
Radiance
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 61
Joined: Wed 29 Feb, 2012 03:50
Reputation: 1
Guild: ASAE
Galaxy: Drako
Location: 16 servers

Re: who will win the next server?

Postby Radiance » Thu 15 Feb, 2018 03:11

swearengen wrote:
One Lazy Titan wrote:cool idea in theory but all of the old servers will object because they spent 5+ years in the same server
and if you make this rule for the new servers many players will only join the old servers which is counter progressive

Not really
there are alot that like the no ending aspect
and there are some that like the idea of a server that can actually declare a "winner"

And i wouldnt want every server to have an end date.
Do like 1 a year or something
seeing how they are talking about only doing 3-4 servers a year

But ppl will still do the servers cause most of the player base joins em cause they like the whole building up to a big crash.
and then there was a short time before they would open the next server.

Very server servers have any serious action/traffic on em maybe 4 or 5
Old servers seem less active to you than they really are. When your account grows big enuf, it takes days to build up the credits for the next build. So you only have to log in every few days. There are still attacks and occs and blob crashes and so on.

ASAE is the only guild there is for me
swearengen
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1095
Joined: Tue 08 Jul, 2014 21:00
Reputation: 76

Re: who will win the next server?

Postby swearengen » Thu 15 Feb, 2018 03:21

Radiance wrote:
swearengen wrote:
One Lazy Titan wrote:cool idea in theory but all of the old servers will object because they spent 5+ years in the same server
and if you make this rule for the new servers many players will only join the old servers which is counter progressive

Not really
there are alot that like the no ending aspect
and there are some that like the idea of a server that can actually declare a "winner"

And i wouldnt want every server to have an end date.
Do like 1 a year or something
seeing how they are talking about only doing 3-4 servers a year

But ppl will still do the servers cause most of the player base joins em cause they like the whole building up to a big crash.
and then there was a short time before they would open the next server.

Very server servers have any serious action/traffic on em maybe 4 or 5
Old servers seem less active to you than they really are. When your account grows big enuf, it takes days to build up the credits for the next build. So you only have to log in every few days. There are still attacks and occs and blob crashes and so on.

and you would know this how?
asae doesnt have accounts like that lmao

User avatar
SEWI
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1279
Joined: Thu 10 Sep, 2015 01:30
Reputation: 74
Guild: ASAE
Location: AE

Re: who will win the next server?

Postby SEWI » Thu 15 Feb, 2018 10:13

Keep sticking your head in the sand.....because all we see is your 'beeeeeeeep'....hmmm....let me try again...

Keep sticking your head in the sand....because all we see is your 'beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep'....

Damn....we have a malfuntcioning of some kind....

Nocive gases maybe ?....

You see....itz not that hard to come down from our high chair to your level....

Its actually fun right now....however ridicilous it may seem tomorow.

Same name...same guild...all servers... :biglaugh:
Knod
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 22
Joined: Mon 05 Mar, 2018 01:55
Reputation: 0

Re: who will win the next server?

Postby Knod » Tue 06 Mar, 2018 04:18

i vote asae, not so much for the win though

jmc92
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 25
Joined: Mon 06 Oct, 2014 02:18
Reputation: 2

Re: who will win the next server?

Postby jmc92 » Sat 21 Apr, 2018 23:14

If this were 2009, I'd vote -PUB- from Gamma. Not sure what the guild scene looks like nowadays though.

Gone again. A good artist can't play AE and practice his trade at the same time.

Return to “General”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest