Moderator: Support Moderators

Mr Merlin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: Retired player back on K2 + L2.
Galaxy: Lyra

Open 30's on Lynx please!

Postby Mr Merlin » Fri 09 Mar, 2018 19:03

Just having a look on the new server home page and noticed that there is only going to be up to L29 (based on number of planets compared to Keplar) and from what I can tell there is a healthy number of players planning on playing so I think it is worth opening the extra cluster, especially as there wasn't a December server.

Opening the 30s at the same time as the rest of the server would encourage a more long term playable server.

Themis wrote:Well that was a depressing read.
No more trolleys, please.
kessedy
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: .
USSV
LEZ

Re: Open 30's on Lynx please!

Postby kessedy » Fri 09 Mar, 2018 19:05

yes more space for people to hide and grow :)

also it will help in cluster wars, it wont be 2v1 but a more balanced 2v2 plays :)

Mr. Bunny , the best bunny.
Burgess
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Burgess » Fri 09 Mar, 2018 19:25

Just open it a few weeks after so the ones who lost can relocate there.

AbeTeddy
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: H:[IC]
I:[WL]
Galaxy: Epsilon

Postby AbeTeddy » Wed 14 Mar, 2018 05:51

Hah jokes on you guys, its just gonna be a 3 v 1

H2: FTA, I2: DNH Sigma: SITH, J2: Mordor K2: FTW L2: DREAM
Kingjoey1981
Guild: DNH - Iridium
Galaxy: Juno

Postby Kingjoey1981 » Wed 14 Mar, 2018 22:15

Burgess wrote:Just open it a few weeks after so the ones who lost can relocate there.

I agree with your suggestion. A few weeks is good plus 4 clusters would be way better then 3.

Dark Shadow
Lazy Titan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [INDOM]ie

Postby Lazy Titan » Thu 15 Mar, 2018 22:32

AbeTeddy wrote:Hah jokes on you guys, its just gonna be a 3 v 1

or a 4-way

Trouble maker , have a long and continuous history in making enemies / haters whatever , still intending to make a lot more because i get bored and i want *beep* and giggles
blahblah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby blahblah » Thu 15 Mar, 2018 22:40

or a double cross in the teens
so 2 verses 2

giving AE the bird since 2009
SICON
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: A:[Anime]
J2:[**»¤¤]
L2:[KING]
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby SICON » Tue 03 Apr, 2018 08:26

Burgess wrote:Just open it a few weeks after so the ones who lost can relocate there.

Indeed. Planning your escape, Burgess?

Plundering your trades intermittently (my wife hates this game and has made me quit multiple times) since 2009!
Always outnumbered AND outgunned. Never outsmarted.
Big_Lebowski
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: GORR/FTW/WTF/RAWR/LOLI/GO/Me2
Galaxy: Ixion

Postby Big_Lebowski » Wed 04 Apr, 2018 18:23

Players are just plain deleting and quitting the server over relocating because 30s haven't opened yet.

I understand you guys wanted to test opening all the clusters at the same time and majority of your player base are happy.

NOW LISTEN TO THIS ADVICE, and plenty of people agree, it's time to open 30s so in lieu of quitting your game and reducing your income open the 30s. So players can continue to play and relocate where they have a chance to grow.

Players can keep playing, will upgrade and gives the server more longevity. Or ignore our request until people quit the game.

I just want my rug back man, It really tied the room together.

Your Jeffery Lebowski, I'm the dude and that's what you call me.
SICON
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: A:[Anime]
J2:[**»¤¤]
L2:[KING]
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby SICON » Wed 04 Apr, 2018 19:47

Big_Lebowski wrote:Players are just plain deleting and quitting the server over relocating because 30s haven't opened yet.

I understand you guys wanted to test opening all the clusters at the same time and majority of your player base are happy.

NOW LISTEN TO THIS ADVICE, and plenty of people agree, it's time to open 30s so in lieu of quitting your game and reducing your income open the 30s. So players can continue to play and relocate where they have a chance to grow.

Players can keep playing, will upgrade and gives the server more longevity. Or ignore our request until people quit the game.

Wizard will continue to ignore anything he, himself, did not think of first. His ego is his undoing.

Plundering your trades intermittently (my wife hates this game and has made me quit multiple times) since 2009!
Always outnumbered AND outgunned. Never outsmarted.
Whis
Global Moderator

Postby Whis » Fri 06 Apr, 2018 18:47

SICON wrote:
Big_Lebowski wrote:Players are just plain deleting and quitting the server over relocating because 30s haven't opened yet.

Wizard will continue to ignore anything he, himself, did not think of first. His ego is his undoing.

That is, in fact, wrong. I have seen a lot of different ideas get put into the game he himself didn’t think of first.

Professional Trash

Postby Professional Trash » Tue 10 Apr, 2018 17:15

Yes please!!!! I would absolutely love to relocate to an open area for the chance to grow. At this stage nobody is taking in new recruits.

As someone who hasn’t touched or looked at AE in over 5 years, it was very tough starting blind as the people around me were preset and don’t trust unverifiable people on recent servers. Which is lame, but I thought I would be able to hold my own and show my worth but can’t really do anything fun without them retaliating 10 fold...

Would love to be able to relocate and have a real chance at a solid account/galaxy.

Big_Lebowski
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: GORR/FTW/WTF/RAWR/LOLI/GO/Me2
Galaxy: Ixion

Postby Big_Lebowski » Wed 11 Apr, 2018 06:50

Whis wrote:
SICON wrote:

That is, in fact, wrong. I have seen a lot of different ideas get put into the game he himself didn’t think of first.

Mind taking the time and running this one by him before it's too late for yet another server that desperately needs another cluster.

It's not fun to force players out of a server, and it's not always possible to take them in cause they want revenge . Or decide just to spy.

Plus it's been proven time and time again 3 clusters sucks. Always ends in a 2 vs 1 scenario and server loses pull after that. Around the same time the 1 year upgrade ends and most won't buy another, 4 clusters will likely give ya a 2 year run, and that means more will likely spend another 20 pounds on a upgrade. Astro empires potential to make money, not mine, but I wouldn't throw free money away since it changes little on expenses to open the 30s.

I just want my rug back man, It really tied the room together.

Your Jeffery Lebowski, I'm the dude and that's what you call me.
Logans Run
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Logans Run » Wed 11 Apr, 2018 20:33

Here's a better solution besides delayed death by moving to 30s.

All you disgruntled ppl who are getting owned (and i dont mean asae ppl..i mean real fighters)
Pick out a place to relocate in perhaps 00s.

I think it was said not many are there? Well..make a new guild. Call it whatever..Disgruntled Space Ho's.
[DSH] or whatEVER. Advertise in guild section and start to move there. Ofc, restarting is not wise...send an OS and do it that way to maintain tech lvl.

30s wont save you..get real.

Retired finally yay! \o/
Chasing reality
AbeTeddy
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: H:[IC]
I:[WL]
Galaxy: Epsilon

Postby AbeTeddy » Thu 12 Apr, 2018 03:36

Logans Run wrote:Here's a better solution besides delayed death by moving to 30s.

All you disgruntled ppl who are getting owned (and i dont mean asae ppl..i mean real fighters)
Pick out a place to relocate in perhaps 00s.

I think it was said not many are there? Well..make a new guild. Call it whatever..Disgruntled Space Ho's.
[DSH] or whatEVER. Advertise in guild section and start to move there. Ofc, restarting is not wise...send an OS and do it that way to maintain tech lvl.

30s wont save you..get real.

Do it, we will even provide you guys with JGs so you can get OS to your bases faster.

H2: FTA, I2: DNH Sigma: SITH, J2: Mordor K2: FTW L2: DREAM

Return to “General”