Moderator: Support Moderators

JudeNasty
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: L2: PM
T: TBD

Typhon number of clusters

Postby JudeNasty » Mon 25 Jun, 2018 16:48

Many players, myself included, would love to see the addition of at least the 30s cluster. Any chance of that happening for Typhon?

KFCSajin

Re: Typhon number of clusters

Postby KFCSajin » Tue 26 Jun, 2018 12:25

I hope so.
Having middle clusters, such as the teens on some servers, is unfavorable to start in!
You get invaded from the bottom and the top!
Plus you get the worst deal on trades.
Not only all this, but galaxies need to be more empty.
00-29 is very difficult to find good spots!!!
Not only that, but it makes "strongholds" more potent and much harder to break into.
The minimum, in all fairness, galaxies should be 00-39.
So if it is not too much trouble... Make your wishes come true!

Platypus
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: My house

Postby Platypus » Wed 27 Jun, 2018 07:57

JudeNasty wrote:Many players, myself included, would love to see the addition of at least the 30s cluster. Any chance of that happening for Typhon?

I think this request comes up a lot. Would like to see it happen.

Logic isn't necessary to win all arguments. Sometimes u just need to be the one who keeps saying "nuh uhhh"
Wizard
Game & Development Director
Game & Development Director

Postby Wizard » Wed 27 Jun, 2018 22:09

As have been a frequent request we will open the 30s cluster too. The galaxies will be 00-39.
The number of players probably don't justify so many galaxies. But as the auto scout and the new tools have "shorten" the space, it can give more space to move around and hide fleets..

Wizard
Astro Empires Administration
SICON
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: A:[Anime]
J2:[**»¤¤]
L2:[KING]
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby SICON » Fri 29 Jun, 2018 17:31

Wizard wrote:As have been a frequent request we will open the 30s cluster too. The galaxies will be 00-39.
The number of players probably don't justify so many galaxies. But as the auto scout and the new tools have "shorten" the space, it can give more space to move around and hide fleets..
I think you made a good decision here, Wizard. Having more space to start out with to prevent so much bloodshed and account crippling in the initial month of server life may go a long way to players choosing to stick it out for longer periods rather than ragequit out of frustration. This, in turn, has the potential of generating more money for you in upgraded accounts.

Plundering your trades intermittently (my wife hates this game and has made me quit multiple times) since 2009!
Always outnumbered AND outgunned. Never outsmarted.
AbeTeddy
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: H:[IC]
I:[WL]
Galaxy: Epsilon

Postby AbeTeddy » Fri 29 Jun, 2018 21:11

I like this idea, but I also like the idea of an additional cluster opening up eventually to allow a 2nd wave of players to come in or for second chances, like in sigma (if you opted to do 00-29 and then 30-39 later)

H2: FTA, I2: DNH Sigma: SITH, J2: Mordor K2: FTW L2: DREAM
jro

Postby jro » Mon 27 Aug, 2018 11:23

Wizard wrote:As have been a frequent request we will open the 30s cluster too. The galaxies will be 00-39.
wow wizard i think your on the right track to why ae is dying fast ..not much space in this space game ..you feel me ? like how is say 10- 15 guilds all to set upa strong hold if there is not a safe place to build eco and fleet ..like when you start and you lose a fight for your galaxy/cluster you need to move bases to a safe place to build eco and fleet up to try catch up...if you made a tool where you can move a base without having to disband it ..make the tool only to be able to be used 1 time only ..so the tol will be you can go in VM and you can move each base ..sayund a safe place you then have to find the same astro as your base is on then give option to transfer base .even if it took 5- 10 days for it to complete the base transfer ..you will find a lot of people refuse to move as they have to build the basesback up again ..if you made it easyer to move base and made it so there is safer places to move bases you will find people are more likely to stay and play after losing the battle for there strong hold

SEWI
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: ASAE

Postby SEWI » Wed 29 Aug, 2018 01:11

dear jro....the problem is not the game...but your stronghold strategy....

join ASAE if you want to play it diferntly and not battle over insignificant strongholds.

Same name...same guild...all servers... :biglaugh:
swearengen
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby swearengen » Thu 30 Aug, 2018 23:03

SEWI wrote:dear jro....the problem is not the game...but your stronghold strategy....

join ASAE if you want to play it diferntly and not battle over insignificant strongholds.
Your strategy doesnt work if a player wants to actually battle other players.

Comes down to what a person wants to be in this game

A fighter or a farmer

SEWI
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby SEWI » Fri 31 Aug, 2018 02:05

i see you have isues with paradoxes......

google it...study a bit....get those braincells going....

you will get there one day...

swearengen
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby swearengen » Fri 31 Aug, 2018 02:39

SEWI wrote:i see you have isues with paradoxes......

google it...study a bit....get those braincells going....

you will get there one day...
Dont need to study anything.
If player wants to fight all the time
Ya dont join ASAE.

If a person gets their enjoyment of logging in and just building up bases and just casually farm
Then ASAE is the guild for that.

And really there isnt nothing wrong per say with either option. Its up to the person playing

Radiance
Galaxy: Drako

Postby Radiance » Tue 04 Sep, 2018 04:21

I am glad to see the 30's cluster in Typhon. With the number of guild members cut to 50, there are more guilds and more competition. So more space is nice.

And of course, everything always benefits ASAE ( :wink: ). Except the member numbers. We all want to be in one guild. But I think it benefits the game as a whole, and that benefits us, too.

Anybody who takes SeWi seriously makes us laugh. He's wonderfully funny in the guild, too--a major reason I play AE.

ASAE is the only guild there is for me
swearengen
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby swearengen » Tue 04 Sep, 2018 08:44

Radiance wrote:I am glad to see the 30's cluster in Typhon. With the number of guild members cut to 50, there are more guilds and more competition. So more space is nice.

And of course, everything always benefits ASAE ( :wink: ). Except the member numbers. We all want to be in one guild. But I think it benefits the game as a whole, and that benefits us, too.

Anybody who takes SeWi seriously makes us laugh. He's wonderfully funny in the guild, too--a major reason I play AE.
More competition???
If its cut to 50 why do guilds have more then 50 memebers?????
WTF are u smoking/drinking or injecting.

You sound as delusional as your sidekick

But its good the 30's are open
(Wanted to make sure i mentioned something to stay on topic)

swearengen
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby swearengen » Tue 04 Sep, 2018 08:45

I agree
Whose fault is that do ya think?

SEWI
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby SEWI » Sat 08 Sep, 2018 03:51

try open acount on epsilon....plenty of clusters....good second position rockies all over the place....cant fill them all maself...:)

Return to “General”