Joining a guild

General discussion forum.

Moderator: Support Moderators

Striker7

Joining a guild

Postby Striker7 » Tue 22 Jun, 2021 04:31

I have been trying to join a guild but constantly getting rejected. Why? Is there a guild that will let me in?

Death Smurf
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: MOJO (GM) - C (Retired)

Re: Joining a guild

Postby Death Smurf » Tue 22 Jun, 2021 16:00

A lot of the guilds out there already know each other from previous servers, and this goes a lot of way to alleviate people's paranoia about spies (if they can trace a lineage back to people who they can contact and say "so about this guy, what can you tell me about them?" ).

We had a player apply at my guild door, and it had been our first absolutely new player application in years. And just as I described to you above, we went about tracing who it was and finding out more about them. He passed the vetting and was let in. I know it sucks at times, but welcome to any long standing game.

If you are starting new, don't go for the top ranking guilds. They might have subguilds called training guilds or 'protectorates' that you can join. This way they get to learn about you, and you about them. It also goes someway so you can prove yourself that you can eventually step up, as you learn in how to play the game.

As you develop your empire, your guild will expect you to participate in attacks and raids. So find a good alarm clock.

Ceti Historian:
> The Ceti Historian
* Has received a R/L death threat about AE (gimme the e-tears!)
armenia4ever
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: The Ghost Inside

Postby armenia4ever » Wed 23 Jun, 2021 01:38

I've got a small guild up and running that will take you in.

We've got a different approach from the normal one. I'd advise giving us a try as it's late in the server and then going with one of the bigger guilds recruiting for the next upcoming server so you can get a taste of the big leagues.

I'd also suggest going to the discord where most of the player base is. You can hit me up on Cygnus. Player id is 2104.
Striker7 wrote:
Tue 22 Jun, 2021 04:31
I have been trying to join a guild but constantly getting rejected. Why? Is there a guild that will let me in?

:wink:
Master of Light
Volunteer
Volunteer
Guild: Order of the Blue Eagle
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Master of Light » Tue 29 Jun, 2021 18:45

Striker7 wrote:
Tue 22 Jun, 2021 04:31

What server are you talking about?

Nienna wrote: Diplomats have to be pure evil. We have to deal with everyone bawwing at us on and off the boards, forums, etc...
Planet bob

Postby Planet bob » Mon 17 Jan, 2022 18:52

Just read my post on how to build , you won't need a guild it will with some pratice allow you to stand alone, at which others will openly invite you. Once they see your not just a feeder account or fodder.

Return to “General”