dear leaders and GMs of gamma

MC.
Gold Member
Gold Member
Galaxy: Alpha

Re: dear leaders and GMs of gamma

Postby MC. » Wed 25 Apr, 2012 16:25

Sandcastle Smasher wrote:Erm, it shouldnt take 5years to get a 3k tech cap.

I had 4.6k (combined) in about 3 years on fenix......

lol no, i have 3k,i have a 5 year plan to get 100-200 mill tech.

doing my part to rustle the jimmies of the OG community since 2009.
Sandcastle Smasher
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L: [USSV]
O: [DNA]

Postby Sandcastle Smasher » Wed 25 Apr, 2012 21:11

MC. wrote:

Yea but if you had a higher tech cap you could do it much much faster :P

Sammael wrote:I wish I were allowed to just straight up ban people for no reason
Typhus wrote:So braver is moe?
BaNeth wrote:You silly vacation seldon ;)
TheVoice wrote:In Communist Lyra, Seldon blame you
Alvin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Alvin » Wed 25 Apr, 2012 22:25

But he has a 5 year plan, not a 'much faster' plan :scared:

Michus
Guild: G:(-o-)
M: NES
Galaxy: Lyra

Postby Michus » Thu 26 Apr, 2012 01:18

cactuschewer wrote:
MC. wrote:http://forum.astroempires.com/viewtopic.php?f=9&t=107537

im going to see what the staff can do about the problem,if gamma works together on this then we can convince them to do another promotion if its in there best interests.

like i said gamma,work with me on this and support your server,our efforts if you choose to beleive in me will be rewarded,we have the power to make change,only you can make the choice for change.

I was avoiding this thread since it looked like a bunch of "let's save the server" noobs from terrible guilds circlejerking, but you've actually gone and tried to appeal to AE staff to fix this "problem"? Just how naive are you? It's already obvious you know barely anything about the game yet you're out here trying to get other people to fix a problem for you since you decided that you would bail out of a guild that had a chance on the server? Don't come here and complain about noob guilds getting farmed, weak players getting weeded out and top guilds remaining top guilds, since it all happens for a reason. If you want a happy "lets all be friends and help people grow" server go play Alpha and only Alpha, don't try and change *beep* so it suits you and your sub 40mil fleet guild better, that's not how AE works. You said yourself that if you had the time and committed players you would give it a shot to become top, but guess what? You don't, so you are not top, whereas the players that became top were those who could be more committed, who had worked towards being top and didn't sit on the sidelines without making any impact. Guilds like yours are weak and don't have good players, and it's up to them to be good and get stronger. You're not going to improve anything by begging DS to make the server a fairer place, or by asking the admins to get more people here, instead you should just get better yourselves, like every other guild did. It's quite frankly insulting to top guilds when a terrible guild that could be killed by a single player complains, 3 years into a server, that they want things to be different and to have a chance at succeeding when they missed their chance. If you were here since the beginning of the server you had an equal chance with everyone else to becoming something noteworthy, something that had an impact, yet you didn't and you're here trying to change things. Sorry to ruin your hopes of changing the server, but it's too late unless you merge into a bigger guild or get stronger.
Things are the way they are for a reason, strong players are strong for a reason, weak guilds are weak for a reason and nothing you, of all people, say will change that. Do something about it ingame instead of trying to be some hero.

I agree, pokemon did start at the top. In fact we got derbed by czar at the beginning. We decided to buck up and keep building. We worked hard and in fear bc czar guild was a galaxy away from us and most of our mobiles were derbd. He could have easily invaded again and farm us, which i think he did, (this was 2 or 3 years ago) my memory is bit hazy. We never got derbed after that tho... Lesson is = we worked hard to get top 3 then when WL disbanded pokemon took the reigns. I would have to say Chansey is very good leader. He had stockpile our JG with FTs during an invasion, which repelled alot of crashers.

Formerly (-o-)Mew
Michus
Guild: G:(-o-)
M: NES
Galaxy: Lyra

Postby Michus » Thu 26 Apr, 2012 01:20

Correction pokemon did NOT start at the top. Stupid iphone

Formerly (-o-)Mew
MC.
Gold Member
Gold Member
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby MC. » Thu 26 Apr, 2012 09:12

Sandcastle Smasher wrote:
MC. wrote:

Yea but if you had a higher tech cap you could do it much much faster :P

oh my tech cap is always rising,the creds i build up that i cant put into research i spent on labs/JGs/CCs or fleet when i need to make small suicide runs to build a new base or high gate,at the moment i could spec any fleet i want and have the tech to back them,hell i could even build a DS stack,i got level 15 disrupter,the only downside to my account is i got epic JGs but in the wrong places :(

doing my part to rustle the jimmies of the OG community since 2009.

Return to “Gamma”