Embrace your Hate

EmbraceTheHate

Embrace your Hate

Postby EmbraceTheHate » Wed 23 Dec, 2015 01:51

Embrace your hate, attack my bases for losses. Even the smallest loss is worth all the trolling I do against you chaps. Its so easy to get under your skin. Waste your time coming for me and thats more time my guildmates have to log in and move fleets. You ddos people are foolishly guided by your emotions and I am going to milk every bit of losses out of you I can. So please, come hit my bases, temporarily hurt my econ - as if that matters when KAOS is so inactive and so fat with credits, it doesnt matter what you do to try and starve us. I still have over 3M creds stored - you all are lucky to make that much in a dozen runs.

:biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh:

Hope this makes you mad. Hope this brings more ddos fleets to my door step - thats exactly what I want.

Merry Christmas Mates!

P.S.

Found my spy yet - here is a hint: He is in your Skype chat room (or maybe he isnt lol), still funny how I know certain things, like your refusal to talk about Puri and his sudden disappearance? R.I.P. Puri :(

EmbraceTheHate

Re: Embrace your Hate

Postby EmbraceTheHate » Thu 24 Dec, 2015 01:56

Ahh, the fruits of my labor, and the glaring proof that DDoS has at least one newb in their ranks who thinks the way to win is by making farming runs that result in absolutely no profit, Infact, he lost just over a quarter million, roflmao!

But hey chaps, keep in mind the kid inherited his account, and he is working with what intellect he has, which isnt much. Anyhoo, here are the results and subsequent BRs:

Riko's Total Fleet Losses: 1855125
Riko's Total Derb Collections: 1228864
Riko's Total Pillage Earned: 373821

1228864 (derbs) + 373821(pillages) - 1855125 (Fleet lost) = -252440

Thats MINUS 252,440.

And no he did not pillage a single TR (I dropped them all long before he arrived in the 30s) I did not lose a single ship either as you will see.

Now here is how Riko likes to tell it on his Profile:
Indeed it cost me 2 mill fleet to hit your turtle bases with 30 rings and 30 p-shields, but i collected 1.7mill and pillaged 700k, so i made 400k profit, plus i killed 2 of yours lvl 14 prod cmdrs, which is priceless.
Throwing you in misery and desperation is a pleasure for me ;)
The numbers dont lie, but Riko does. I guess he needs to cover his embarrassment and make it appear as if hitting high defense bases is a profitable venture. Go back to school and learn how to add mate, and while you are at it, come back to the 30s more often. At the rate you are going you could break the Minus 1M mark for farming runs by the end of January! Btw, I made enough exp to train 2 new lvl 14s ;) and replace the other two with new ones.

:biglaugh:

Battle Report Spam: http://pastebin.com/raw/9gYMtyyP
Last edited by Chesterton on Sun 24 Jan, 2016 10:06, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Moved gigantic battle report spam to pastebin

nightmare
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby nightmare » Sat 23 Jan, 2016 23:29

Double posts are allowed now? :eh:

Chesterton
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Postby Chesterton » Sun 24 Jan, 2016 10:13

nightmare wrote:Double posts are allowed now? :eh:
No, they are not. And that flood of near-identical battle reports was completely unnecessary as well.

There is no such thing on earth as an uninteresting subject; the only thing that can exist is an uninterested person.

Forum rules
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Sun 24 Jan, 2016 17:12

EmbraceTheHate wrote:Riko's Total Fleet Losses: 1855125
Riko's Total Derb Collections: 1228864
Riko's Total Pillage Earned: 373821

1228864 (derbs) + 373821(pillages) - 1855125 (Fleet lost) = -252440

Thats MINUS 252,440.

And no he did not pillage a single TR (I dropped them all long before he arrived in the 30s) I did not lose a single ship either as you will see.
Must have really hurt having your account wrecked like that, if it was enough to drive you onto the forums to cry about it.

Your numbers are a bit off, btw, though it still wasn't quite profitable. Assuming of course that you revolted immediately.

Debris: 1298860
Pillage: 416858
Losses: 1855125
Net: -139407

Quite curious how you got losses so exact but undershot both debris and pillage...

Good to see y'all are still the biggest whingers around, even after all these years.

EmbraceTheHate

Postby EmbraceTheHate » Sun 31 Jan, 2016 01:11

Wlerin, coming from a man who feels the need to impersonate a woman when posting on an obscure internet forum, I will just laugh your comment off. I think you have much bigger issues to deal with than worrying about my math. Yeah thats right - SS told me about your dirty little secrete a long time ago. Everyone got a big laugh out of it. Now go put on a dress and prance around in front of your mirror or something, but leave the men here to worry about whats what in Kappa mate.

P.S.

Dont try and deny it either, or I will get a hold of SS on Facebook and ask him force you out of the closet with the PMs you sent him admitting it all. Safe bet that he kept those around somewhere.

:biglaugh:

Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Wlerin » Mon 01 Feb, 2016 05:51

EmbraceTheHate wrote:Wlerin, coming from a man who feels the need to impersonate a woman when posting on an obscure internet forum, I will just laugh your comment off. I think you have much bigger issues to deal with than worrying about my math. Yeah thats right - SS told me about your dirty little secrete a long time ago. Everyone got a big laugh out of it. Now go put on a dress and prance around in front of your mirror or something, but leave the men here to worry about whats what in Kappa mate.
So... obvious facts are dirty little secrets now? I've never pretended to be a woman, nor do I act like one. Or are you so stupid as to think everyone with a female avatar is a female? The fact I'm a man should be just as obvious as who you actually are.

But sure, if you like, I can post the entire, unedited convo. Would save you the trouble of "contacting" SS.

EmbraceTheHate

Postby EmbraceTheHate » Wed 03 Feb, 2016 07:41

You are implying I am SS? LOL - wrong. If I was him, I would not come on here using a different Screen name. Unlike you I do not need to "pretend" or give the impression I am someone I am not. SS left AE long ago. I live in Australia, SS was from the US. You can ask anyone left in Kappa, my online times match that of someone from this lovely land mate. Now stop being upset because I outed you and go find some shoes to match that lovely dress of yours. That way you can keep being a ddos forum lackey and feel pretty all at the same time :lol:

Feel free to lock this thread Mods, before it turns into a troll festival and loses it true intentions - thanks!

Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Wlerin » Wed 03 Feb, 2016 09:57

EmbraceTheHate wrote:You are implying I am SS? LOL - wrong. If I was him, I would not come on here using a different Screen name. Unlike you I do not need to "pretend" or give the impression I am someone I am not. SS left AE long ago.

I live in Australia, SS was from the US. You can ask anyone left in Kappa, my online times match that of someone from this lovely land mate.
These claims would be more convincing if you both didn't post at roughly the same time of day, during peak US hours. Also, pro-tip: Adding "mate" at the end of your sentences doesn't make the rest of your American vocabulary sound Australian. I don't know why you're masquerading as a different player, and I don't really care, but it's clear from your attitude and your mannerisms that you are SS.

Anyway, since you were so polite about it, here's the full convo:
ShadowStalkerz wrote:Subject: the Bow story
Wlerin wrote:
ShadowStalkerz wrote:WRONG..that says "The Royal Family"...I coinded the short phrase "Royals", and as such it became the monicker by which they all go by today.
lel. Please lay off the petrol or whatever it is has addled your brain so. I realise you think everything revolves around your own illustrious person, but in actual fact, it doesn't. Even if you were the first one to use the shorter phrase here (you weren't, that distinction belongs to Nard), there's no "coining" involved, no ingenuity and no invention. It's just what people call Royals.

also, lol @ everything in your second post.

Come on now..just admit it! You're really a guy arent ya? Its ok, I promise not to out ya, but I can tell when I am conversing with a guy. Somethings you just cant hide on a purely subconscious level. I mean you use a female pic, but write like a guy. Or are you trying to tell me that is actually YOU in those photos cause they look pretty staged, photo-shopped or at least of very high professional quality. Unless you are a model or something, I just dont buy thats really you in them, let alone the fact you are a woman.

So, what is it? Are all those Avatar photo's you use really you, or just a well put up front to hide the fact you're a guy who pretends to be a woman for the same reasons every man on sites like this does it - to gain favor and kind rapport with a mostly male dominated community?

Reminds me of Kira (from RPR in KAPPA) tbh lol ;)
Wlerin wrote:
ShadowStalkerz wrote:Come on now..just admit it! You're really a guy arent ya?
Well, you could look here: https://twitter.com/wlerin. That should establish which I am without any doubt. But yes, I'm a guy. I've never pretended the girl in my avatar was me. I might have not immediately shot down certain individuals who assumed I was a girl, as trolling them was amusing at the time, but I have no desire to be anything other than what I am. So... feel free to "blow the lid" on my "secret". Pretty sure almost everyone else already knows.
ShadowStalkerz wrote:So, what is it?
There are links in my sig. The girl in my avatar features in both of them. Her name is Oshima Yuko.
[At the time, my twitter account had a photo similar to this as its avatar:
http://i.imgur.com/6XYrt32.jpg
Obviously that's no longer the case, so the link isn't a particularly good demonstration. And I can't really link my skype...

But, unedited.]
ShadowStalkerz wrote:Naw..what I post in PMs are just that - PMs. I wont blow the lid on ya..as I gave you my word I wouldnt. Hell I respect you that much more (ok I didnt really before this lol) now for being honest. Anyway, I will even stop trying with my own poor trolling skills to troll ya , even tho having our little squabbles is a source of fun ;)

To show my sincerity I will even delete my last post in regards to this. Enjoy yourself on the forums my friend, but dont think i wont still from time to time give ya a hard time ;)

~SS~
[And yet somehow EmbraceTheHate, who is totally not SS, knows about this convo.]
Wlerin wrote:
dont think i wont still from time to time give ya a hard time ;)
Feel free to, though I'd prefer it if you stopped associating me with those Royal cretins.
ShadowStalkerz wrote:Then WHY do you defend them so much??

now you have me truly confused...
ShadowStalkerz wrote:Then WHY do you defend them so much??

now you have me truly confused...
[This message was sent twice, but I did promise "unedited"]
Wlerin wrote:I only appear to defend them when the stuff being said against them is obviously wrong. It takes a special sort of person to write things more worthy of objection than Balor's sweet lies. Thankfully, the forums have several such persons.
Wlerin wrote:To put it in a less stealthily-insulting way, I try (but do not always succeed) to stay objective and neutral, and generally favour the underdog, small guilds, and a server with numerous independent powers. For some reason this tends to make both "sides" (especially the one currently winning) think I'm on the other one.

So of course when y'all were zerging the entirety of Kappa against one cluster with the intent of killing it entirely, and justifying it by pulling out one-sided ancient history, of course I was going to oppose it, regardless of who the defenders were. (Didn't help that Sarah and some others who still played Kappa in the lowers were my allies/friends on newer servers.)
ShadowStalkerz wrote:Makes sense and I might seem offended at times but really the words on the forums are just words (most times anyway for me! lol), and I try to only post what I honestly feel is the truth, perhaps from my own biased perspective but you are right, its hard NOT to be biased when arguing for one's own cause. Sometimes I manage that imo, and clearly sometimes I am just trolling, but again it is just the forums and few if any of us left read them let alone give them any true merit/worth with that in mind ;)
[See? SS/ETH can actually be kinda almost reasonable when his pride isn't on the line.]

ShadowStalkerz
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: None
Location: In the real world enjoying life like you folks should be doing!

Postby ShadowStalkerz » Wed 03 Feb, 2016 20:06

First off - ETH (aka Bubba from WD) I already told you on FB to stop wasting your time on this stupid game, especially on internet trolls like Wlerin who have 18K+ plus posts. Forum junkies like him are just feeding off the attention they get. Its why he is on here so much. But since you asked me to get on here, here I am just this once.

(@Wlerin) Bubba is not me. I dont give a rats a** about this game anymore. If you doubt what I am saying, you can ask Anna from KAOS. If anyone would have knowledge of my return it would be her, and she will tell you that I quit AE roughly a year ago.

The only reason I am making this post is because Bubba asked me to come on here and share the conversation (PMs) between you and I. Yes I did tell him, as well as just about everyone else in WOLF at the time. I never told you I would not do so outside the Forums. In your defense it is no "secrete" that you are a guy, just like you admitted to being in our conversation. Yeah, those pms are unedited, because I just checked them against my own copies.

Now that I am here though I see some threads worth replying to if I gave a damn about this nonsense anymore, which I dont. I can see nothing has changed from the few threads I checked out, and that Nightmare is still waiting on a reply from me over the destruction of WOLF, lol.

Q: How do you keep a jerk in suspense?
A: viewtopic.php?f=113&t=117092

Now everyone reading this do yourself a favor folks, go find a game worth playing because this game stopping being anything but a joke a long time ago.

Peace out!

~SS~

“Forget injuries, never forget kindnesses.” ~ Confucius
~Your words mean nothing when your actions contradict~
Chesterton
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Postby Chesterton » Wed 03 Feb, 2016 21:08

And on that note,

/locked on OP request.

There is no such thing on earth as an uninteresting subject; the only thing that can exist is an uninterested person.

Forum rules

Return to “Kappa”