RC Gone BYE BYE GOAT lay claim to 20's

Alpha-Omega

RC Gone BYE BYE GOAT lay claim to 20's

Postby Alpha-Omega » Sun 31 Jan, 2016 01:33

Let me be the first to post of the timely demise of RC .
The didn't even make a whimper as they went off in to the sunset.
Looks like GOAT has laid claim to all of the 20's there is Goat our allies and farms.
This serves as eviction notice to all others or join the farms

JetFire
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: UEA, CM, CLS, BOTH, Judgement
Galaxy: Andromeda

Re: RC Gone BYE BYE GOAT lay claim to 20's

Postby JetFire » Sun 31 Jan, 2016 05:38

RC isn't dead yet. Even if their leadership team pulled the plug and left the rest for dead... RC is still alive. GOAT doesn't by definition "own" the 20's either. If anything, SHLD has the most bases in the lower 20's now. It may or may not be that way for long though. Im thinking that since SHLD was built around being a "sub-Guild" publicly towards RC, these guys may consider giving wnother shot against the uppers as a new Guild.

We don't know yet. I will publicly admit I asked Irish Eyes personally for a temp DNH just to be fair to the RC players, but I'm assuming that since I know he logs on a ridiculous deal of times per day, that he's ignoring it. I was hoping he would consider at least a two day CF, but hey, whatever.

That was cute, good try.
Alpha-Omega

Postby Alpha-Omega » Sun 31 Jan, 2016 09:16

JetFire wrote:RC isn't dead yet. Even if their leadership team pulled the plug and left the rest for dead... RC is still alive. GOAT doesn't by definition "own" the 20's either. If anything, SHLD has the most bases in the lower 20's now. It may or may not be that way for long though. Im thinking that since SHLD was built around being a "sub-Guild" publicly towards RC, these guys may consider giving wnother shot against the uppers as a new Guild.

We don't know yet. I will publicly admit I asked Irish Eyes personally for a temp DNH just to be fair to the RC players, but I'm assuming that since I know he logs on a ridiculous deal of times per day, that he's ignoring it. I was hoping he would consider at least a two day CF, but hey, whatever.
Moving is an option? We're just waiting on the super duper turtle cracking pliers to arrive.
Looks like you guys bought out the CC and turret store.

Kedart
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: E2 - [TILT]

Postby Kedart » Sun 31 Jan, 2016 17:32

JetFire wrote:I will publicly admit I asked Irish Eyes personally for a temp DNH just to be fair to the RC players, but I'm assuming that since I know he logs on a ridiculous deal of times per day, that he's ignoring it. I was hoping he would consider at least a two day CF, but hey, whatever.
Irish doesn't normally bother talking to his food before eating it, just saying. Farms can pretend to be bigshots all they want, they can delude themselves into thinking "they have a chance", but at the end of the day you are just another checkbox to pillage every 24h.

Servers: P - BDSM | B2 - HIVE | C2 - ALL | D2 - DOGE | E2 - TILT | F2 - PPD | R - FRANK
Also known as Homura
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Mon 01 Feb, 2016 06:14

SHLD does not appear to be in a position to claim much of anything. Maybe one galaxy. Still, the former RC galaxies should probably be labelled {farms} until GOAT actually has the force to claim them.

Pinochle
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Homeless

Postby Pinochle » Tue 02 Feb, 2016 03:16

JetFire wrote:RC isn't dead yet. Even if their leadership team pulled the plug and left the rest for dead... RC is still alive. GOAT doesn't by definition "own" the 20's either. If anything, SHLD has the most bases in the lower 20's now. It may or may not be that way for long though. Im thinking that since SHLD was built around being a "sub-Guild" publicly towards RC, these guys may consider giving wnother shot against the uppers as a new Guild.

The GM of ASAE says the same kind of things.
I bet you didnt know that you have so much in common.

SEWI
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: ASAE

Postby SEWI » Tue 02 Feb, 2016 19:08

I say wha?

Besides feeding me a couple of bs and naked frigs havent seen nor heard any goatz lately... :biglaugh:

Same name...same guild...all servers... :biglaugh:

Return to “Frontier”