[BS] declaring on [«AR»]

Kushii
Guild: BS- Black sun

Re: [BS] declaring on [«AR»]

Postby Kushii » Mon 29 May, 2017 17:49

What's not fair about it I'm a rainbow and don't know how to play the game :think:

Also this war is more to see if our lesserange guys can keep up with scouting, launches and see what they can do combat wise.

solace
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby solace » Mon 29 May, 2017 19:06

Kushii wrote:What's not fair about it I'm a rainbow and don't know how to play the game :think:

Also this war is more to see if our lesserange guys can keep up with scouting, launches and see what they can do combat wise.

Bollox, it's so you can rape AR and come on here boasting of million credit pillages....want a fair war then become noncombatant and let the lesser guys shine.

[CLS] Darius
Do you purposely stay on the *beep*y side of the sever because your natural state is *beep*y? Just wondering as I've never seen you make a move or a board / forum post that wasn't hugely *beep*y. Hilarious
Kushii

Postby Kushii » Mon 29 May, 2017 19:17

And how would that be fair... please enlighten me so one of AR guys can steamroll my geezers

Soldier48
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: SPuD
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Soldier48 » Mon 29 May, 2017 20:20

Kushii wrote:And how would that be fair... please enlighten me so one of AR guys can steamroll my geezers

Has AR even accepted this war lol?

How about this, become non-offensive? Protect your small guys fleets, but don't go out attacking anyone ;)

"Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war" (Julius Caesar)
You can be a king or a street sweeper, but everybody dances with the Grim Reaper.
Kushii

Postby Kushii » Mon 29 May, 2017 20:28

Or I can make profits to help fund the Guilds growth so we can then fight in bigger wars..

AR are active as they have shot 2 scouts and created fleet to kill our occupation fleet

Diskor
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: EeY

Postby Diskor » Mon 29 May, 2017 20:45

Be cautious Kushi, KARMA could counterattack :mrgreen:

[¤EeY¤] Diskor
Settlers Forever - Back in AE.
Darius
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [CLS]

Postby Darius » Mon 29 May, 2017 22:29

Is it 2008 all over again?

This is great .....

Long time CLS trade donkey.
Vault Boy
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: [TI]

Postby Vault Boy » Mon 29 May, 2017 22:34

Soldier48 wrote:
Kushii wrote:And how would that be fair... please enlighten me so one of AR guys can steamroll my geezers

Has AR even accepted this war lol?

How about this, become non-offensive? Protect your small guys fleets, but don't go out attacking anyone ;)

you sound like Dozie hahahaha,

As far as I'm aware AR has a 120m mobile, their next biggest is 75m, BS has a 170m, 70m of which is lvs anyway, there next biggest is 12.7m, not exactly the worst war I've seen decced, not the best either.

Instead of making half hearted threats on the forums if anyone has got a problem they should pm Tricky if you get no where with him, pm myself.

solace wrote: VBII (Tricky)

Unlucky Colin :dance:
solace
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby solace » Mon 29 May, 2017 22:40

I KNEW VB would post on this.....no threats matey, just the Dec is a bit off balance.
Now if you joined BS it would even things out, more fleet maybe, but loads more fail. :whisle:

[CLS] Darius
Do you purposely stay on the *beep*y side of the sever because your natural state is *beep*y? Just wondering as I've never seen you make a move or a board / forum post that wasn't hugely *beep*y. Hilarious
Vault Boy
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Vault Boy » Mon 29 May, 2017 22:43

solace wrote:I KNEW VB would post on this.....no threats matey, just the Dec is a bit off balance.
Now if you joined BS it would even things out, more fleet maybe, but loads more fail. :whisle:

Hilarious, how many times have you filled my ques?

@ your other post, you don't seem to have a problem hiding behind STIGMATA and having him participate in retardly unfair wars, but that's none of my business though.

Oh look what i found solace, you doing exactly the same thing http://forum.astroempires.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=118547

solace wrote: VBII (Tricky)

Unlucky Colin :dance:
Klaus

Postby Klaus » Mon 29 May, 2017 22:44

solace wrote:I KNEW VB would post on this.....no threats matey, just the Dec is a bit off balance.

I don't really see how it is that bad and off balance of a dec? The biggest fleet is in BS yes but AR have a big 110miller too and a 75miller and then a 25miller which still doubles the size of the next BS player.

[«AR»] recticel AR 113,900,055
[«AR»] Ringhio 76,739,410
[«AR»] goobs 25,178,945

[BS] Kushii (BS) 159,850,480
[BS] ShadowyFigure1(BS) 12,725,825
[BS] Le Gritche 10,887,840

Don't underestimate the allure of Darkness. Even the purest hearts are drawn to it.
Jason_PT
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Many

Postby Jason_PT » Mon 29 May, 2017 22:51

@VB: The dec is crap, pure and simple.
If BS and AR could fight a decent war, i would applaud, this kind of decs is what Alpha doesn't need, and is a quick effort to turn Alpha in something that, i would hope, no one wants.
[«AR»] recticel AR 113,900,055--- no idea, probably something that is levi food
[«AR»] Ringhio 76,739,410---Levi Food
[«AR»] goobs 25,178,945--- didn't see

[BS] Kushii (BS) 159,850,480---->Mostly Levis

Klaus, go bark to another tree, because the whole statement of fairness does not apply in this war.

Correction Kushi have 172m fleet (had)

Unless stated otherwise, my forum posts express my personal view/opinions non-related to my guild.
A:[BORG]-B:[SS]-AA:[SMILE]-E:[FTW]-F:[SL]
solace
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby solace » Mon 29 May, 2017 22:58

Vault Boy wrote:

Hilarious, how many times have you filled my ques?

@ your other post, you don't seem to have a problem hiding behind STIGMATA and having him participate in retardly unfair wars, but that's none of my business though.

Oh look what i found solace, you doing exactly the same thing http://forum.astroempires.com/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=118547

I hide behind nobody, as you well know....and if you read that thread further it was a cancelled declaration.

No drama tho, I am sure AR will fight back, if they wake up that is. I noted Kushi saying they killed two scouts so the omens are good.

[CLS] Darius
Jason_PT
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Many

Postby Jason_PT » Mon 29 May, 2017 23:04

The respect toward guilds in Alpha is zero these days my only question is that i go along with the train, or do i keep my separate way.
I think time will tell.

Unless stated otherwise, my forum posts express my personal view/opinions non-related to my guild.
A:[BORG]-B:[SS]-AA:[SMILE]-E:[FTW]-F:[SL]
Klaus

Postby Klaus » Mon 29 May, 2017 23:24

Jason Voorhees wrote:@VB: The dec is crap, pure and simple.
If BS and AR could fight a decent war, i would applaud, this kind of decs is what Alpha doesn't need, and is a quick effort to turn Alpha in something that, i would hope, no one wants.
[«AR»] recticel AR 113,900,055--- no idea, probably something that is levi food
[«AR»] Ringhio 76,739,410---Levi Food
[«AR»] goobs 25,178,945--- didn't see

[BS] Kushii (BS) 159,850,480---->Mostly Levis

Klaus, go bark to another tree, because the whole statement of fairness does not apply in this war.

Correction Kushi have 172m fleet (had)

Why bark up another tree? Im just here to say its not nearly as crazy as you make it out to be. If we are making corrections add another 10mil+ to the 76mil making it a 85miller. Im just saying but if people are active they can dodge levis with ease...... Also im sure they are on 10-15cc+ making levi hits very damaging to the levi user.

AND CLEARLY NOT ABLE TO KILL A LEVI STACK .......??????
(Which is only made of 80mil worth of levis probably not even enough to wipe out the big fleet let alone all of them, that you claim he can do.)

«AR» recticel AR(125.36)
Fleet Detail Report

Unit
Amount
Fighters 3917032
Corvette 10000
Recycler 21341
Heavy Cruiser 30489
Battleship 19586
Fleet Carrier 6822
Dreadnought 42
Titan 160
Leviathan 57
Death Star 2

+ «AR» Ringhio(121.33) Is rainbow as well he couldn't shield rape it properly so I honestly don't know where your getting your facts from? Granted scattered across multiple bases but that's the players choice. (All of his bases ranging from 10-22cc's making it impossible for a levi to take it well.)

Don't underestimate the allure of Darkness. Even the purest hearts are drawn to it.

Return to “Alpha”