Evergreen State College Insanity

Use this forum to discuss subjects other than Astro Empires.

Moderator: Sobek

AstroZombie
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: Gaia [18]
Hydra [Hive]

Re: Evergreen State College Insanity

Postby AstroZombie » Fri 16 Jun, 2017 23:20

Logans Run wrote:
AstroZombie wrote:..Culturally Hitler was very much right wing. Hitler was a fascist pure, and simple.

I knew the hitler thing would draw out yet another libby saying the right is facist and racist.
Congtratz. You got trolled.

Keep spewing that the right is facist/racist, libtards. Your winning a ton of elections here with it.
:clap:
I think my work here is done.

Trolls don't admit they are trolling after just one response. They drag it out for as long as possible. No you actually believe what you are saying. Nice try though retard. I'm not saying the entire right is fascist/racist. There are a lot of good people on the right, some of family members included. However fascists/racists do belong to the right wing. A prime example is the alt right.

Violence: If its not solving all your problems, you simply aren't using enough of it

~F:ex Trick/WoG H:ex Love/AFK I:ex OSHI/WL K:ex SoT/AFK² O:ex SUIT P:ex Royal G2: 18 H2: HIVE~
Logans Run
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [QSS]
Quantum Solo Sanity

Postby Logans Run » Sat 17 Jun, 2017 00:16

AstroZombie wrote:Trolls don't admit they are trolling after just one response.

Your just late to the game here.
AstroZombie wrote:.. However fascists/racists do belong to the right wing. A prime example is the alt right.

Oh im sure your right. Libbies are always right. Im agreeing so you dont burn my house down. ..or boycott Chick-fil-A. Or Mrs. Trumps jewlery line.

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2016/05/the_secret_racist_history_of_the_democratic_party.html
Did you know the shooter at the Congressional ball game had three Republican names to shoot at in his pocket? Probably nothing..
Ta ta brown coat.

Stuck in a Quantum reality
AstroZombie
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: Gaia [18]
Hydra [Hive]

Postby AstroZombie » Sat 17 Jun, 2017 00:55

Logans Run wrote:
AstroZombie wrote:Trolls don't admit they are trolling after just one response.

Your just late to the game here.

Assuming you are trolling, well you aren't very good at it. You are just regurgitating conservative talking points. I've seen it a million times, and its been done far better. You don't possess even a speck of originality. Conservative trolls are a dime a dozen. You should become a leftist troll instead, they are far more uncommon. They are a lot more entertaining too, of course that is just my personal bias.
Logans Run wrote:
AstroZombie wrote:.. However fascists/racists do belong to the right wing. A prime example is the alt right.

Oh im sure your right. Libbies are always right. Im agreeing so you dont burn my house down. ..or boycott Chick-fil-A. Or Mrs. Trumps jewlery line.

http://www.americanthinker.com/articles/2016/05/the_secret_racist_history_of_the_democratic_party.html
Did you know the shooter at the Congressional ball game had three Republican names to shoot at in his pocket? Probably nothing..
Ta ta brown coat.

I already know all of that. Democrats use to be the conservatives, and republicans were the liberals. Then they switched...pretty common knowledge actually. None of that matters to me, because I'm not a democrat. I don't even really consider myself a liberal for that matter. I am an anarchist. I will burn your house down, and steal all your tooth brushes. Private property is theft!

Violence: If its not solving all your problems, you simply aren't using enough of it

~F:ex Trick/WoG H:ex Love/AFK I:ex OSHI/WL K:ex SoT/AFK² O:ex SUIT P:ex Royal G2: 18 H2: HIVE~
Logans Run
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [QSS]
Quantum Solo Sanity

Postby Logans Run » Sat 17 Jun, 2017 20:24

AstroZombie..Winchester: I apologize for being a Johnson. I just cant stand liberals. Period.
Well i should say..i cant stand the retarded ones of today. Not old democrats of the say..70s-80s.
Obama was the divider in chief. And created this mass hate the left has. (Burn, boycott, call us names, could have been my son..)
Im done with this thread so..you all continue on.

Both parties are not doing what the general makeup of the party wants them to do. Instead they cave to whoever screams the loudest. On the left thats nut jobs and almost all media. So..nut jobs.
On the right, they cave to the demands of big buisness. In a nutshell.

And its us..the silent majority with sane minds, who get screwed.
(No..i didnt say i was sane.)
:shhh:

Stuck in a Quantum reality

Return to “Off Game”