42Agaysymbol & hentai

User avatar
Vault Boy
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 956
Joined: Sun 13 Jul, 2014 00:00
Reputation: 63
Guild: [TI]
Galaxy: Alpha

42Agaysymbol & hentai

Postby Vault Boy » Mon 16 Oct, 2017 01:35

The Immortals & Black Sun declare war upon 42AO and Anime starting 36 hours from now.

Terms
No trade plunders
No occ stealing (negotiable)
No mercs

8th will be withdrawing back to 8th, and a couple of IMPlings might jump over for the war but we plan to generally be 1-2 bil behind you guys.

GLHF

solace wrote: VBII (Tricky)

Unlucky Colin :dance:
leesmack
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Posts: 2240
Joined: Sat 24 Mar, 2007 23:27
Reputation: 91
Guild: Alpha
Kappa
Rigel

Re: 42Agaysymbol & hentai

Postby leesmack » Mon 16 Oct, 2017 03:52

Prob one of the most fairest, legit even wars I've seen in a while

Cruel
User avatar
Darius
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 351
Joined: Sun 18 Jan, 2009 23:50
Reputation: 35
Guild: [CLS]
Galaxy: Alpha

Re: 42Agaysymbol & hentai

Postby Darius » Mon 16 Oct, 2017 10:35

Gl & good pew to both.

Long time CLS trade donkey.
User avatar
Diskor
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1596
Joined: Wed 14 Jun, 2006 13:33
Reputation: 75
Guild: EeY
Galaxy: Alpha
Location: III
Contact:

Re: 42Agaysymbol & hentai

Postby Diskor » Mon 16 Oct, 2017 11:27

It's a trap !

[¤EeY¤] Diskor
Image
Settlers Forever - Back in AE.
User avatar
Vault Boy
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 956
Joined: Sun 13 Jul, 2014 00:00
Reputation: 63
Guild: [TI]
Galaxy: Alpha

Re: 42Agaysymbol & hentai

Postby Vault Boy » Mon 16 Oct, 2017 16:52

leesmack wrote:Prob one of the most fairest, legit even wars I've seen in a while

TIs been declaring these for a while, The hate boner is just too strong for it to be noticed.

solace wrote: VBII (Tricky)

Unlucky Colin :dance:
User avatar
Carolus Rex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 4898
Joined: Sat 02 Feb, 2008 12:44
Reputation: 124
Guild: A : TTS
A : X.ORG
A : SHLD
Galaxy: Alpha

Re: 42Agaysymbol & hentai

Postby Carolus Rex » Mon 16 Oct, 2017 16:57

Not sure why Anime was added into the war, but meh shouldnt let those small simmer guilds hide in the rankings I guess \o_0/

(had to complain since I am on the e-hate side and im butthurt over WkoA being so mean to me)

13th PotMArrows wrote:Remember your place on Alpha Ancient Emperor.


[CLS] Oden wrote:You, you personally, are why this game is dieing.
User avatar
Vault Boy
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 956
Joined: Sun 13 Jul, 2014 00:00
Reputation: 63
Guild: [TI]
Galaxy: Alpha

Re: 42Agaysymbol & hentai

Postby Vault Boy » Mon 16 Oct, 2017 16:58

not sure why Black sun was added in our last one either O/

its probably cause that's just the way it is... Ohhh yeah

solace wrote: VBII (Tricky)

Unlucky Colin :dance:
leesmack
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Posts: 2240
Joined: Sat 24 Mar, 2007 23:27
Reputation: 91
Guild: Alpha
Kappa
Rigel

Re: 42Agaysymbol & hentai

Postby leesmack » Mon 16 Oct, 2017 18:17

Vault Boy wrote:not sure why Black sun was added in our last one either O/

its probably cause that's just the way it is... Ohhh yeah

BURN!!!!!!!!!!

Cruel
User avatar
PowerVerde
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 635
Joined: Fri 25 Sep, 2009 03:57
Reputation: 46
Guild: A: 42AO
H: LOVE
N: KING

Re: 42Agaysymbol & hentai

Postby PowerVerde » Mon 16 Oct, 2017 18:39

You could have shown some cortesy and pm'ed me in-game...

The old noob, not necessarily the oldest ;)
User avatar
Lacus Clyne
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 189
Joined: Wed 01 Aug, 2012 23:28
Reputation: 12
Guild: [ANIME]
Galaxy: Alpha

Re: 42Agaysymbol & hentai

Postby Lacus Clyne » Mon 16 Oct, 2017 18:42

Carolus Rex wrote:Not sure why Anime was added into the war, but meh shouldnt let those small simmer guilds hide in the rankings I guess \o_0/


Because we are too irresistible, everyone wants us to be the mascots :wink:

btw a little ticked off by being referred to something as tasteless as hentai so I might actually do something this war, unlike the majority of the ones I'm in.

PowerVerde wrote:You could have shown some cortesy and pm'ed me in-game...


Tell me about it. it wasn't until 10 hours ago, I was actually notified by anyone.

~Lacus Clyne
I do not speak on behalf of my guild, nor does my posts represent my guild's opinions, views and such.
Current GM of [ANIME]

Wait so I guess I do speak on the behalf of my guild... :scared:
User avatar
Diskor
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1596
Joined: Wed 14 Jun, 2006 13:33
Reputation: 75
Guild: EeY
Galaxy: Alpha
Location: III
Contact:

Re: 42Agaysymbol & hentai

Postby Diskor » Mon 16 Oct, 2017 18:45

leesmack wrote:
Vault Boy wrote:not sure why Black sun was added in our last one either O/

its probably cause that's just the way it is... Ohhh yeah

BURN!!!!!!!!!!

Your opinion is not impartial :bleh:

[¤EeY¤] Diskor
Image
Settlers Forever - Back in AE.
User avatar
beward
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1686
Joined: Sun 03 Sep, 2006 13:41
Reputation: 54
Guild: BW

Re: 42Agaysymbol & hentai

Postby beward » Mon 16 Oct, 2017 19:01

oh noes. my plan to become #1 kinda says "everyone else dies". this is not according to my plan. :(

Image
User avatar
Jason_PT
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 508
Joined: Sun 16 Aug, 2009 15:56
Reputation: 28
Guild: Many
Contact:

Re: 42Agaysymbol & hentai

Postby Jason_PT » Mon 16 Oct, 2017 19:10

Lacus Clyne wrote:
Carolus Rex wrote:Not sure why Anime was added into the war, but meh shouldnt let those small simmer guilds hide in the rankings I guess \o_0/


Tell me about it. it wasn't until 10 hours ago, I was actually notified by anyone.


Anime only got added for TI and Co to eat something, notify Anime would not be good for business, on that note good luck Anime.

Unless stated otherwise, my forum posts express my personal view/opinions non-related to my guild.
A:[BORG]-B:[SS]-AA:[SMILE]-E:[FTW]-F:[SL]
User avatar
Vault Boy
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 956
Joined: Sun 13 Jul, 2014 00:00
Reputation: 63
Guild: [TI]
Galaxy: Alpha

Re: 42Agaysymbol & hentai

Postby Vault Boy » Mon 16 Oct, 2017 19:17

Oh noes my master plan has been foiled.

Already discussed with Power via pm and rectified his issue, all this concern for a generally active guild from people that just got finished farming a bunch of level 70s and under lul

choo choo its the BORG hypocrisy train

solace wrote: VBII (Tricky)

Unlucky Colin :dance:
User avatar
Carolus Rex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Posts: 4898
Joined: Sat 02 Feb, 2008 12:44
Reputation: 124
Guild: A : TTS
A : X.ORG
A : SHLD
Galaxy: Alpha

Re: 42Agaysymbol & hentai

Postby Carolus Rex » Mon 16 Oct, 2017 19:22

Lets be honest here Mackie, outside of the hits on the fleets gathering in upper 70s, most hits on BS was made by much lower people. Compared to the average BORG acc that is. Meanwhile most hits I saw from your side was on AR/A09/Tribe or the X.ORG bases in A70/A71 .

I dont really care but it is funny to see this selective memory.

Hell the one fleet you guys did catch was of some inactive 20mill fleet X.ORG guy. And what was he shot by? Not some lowbie that is for sure :D

And second edit: BS didnt have to be in the war, but your side decided that low guys should partake. I just made sure both sides had them ;)

13th PotMArrows wrote:Remember your place on Alpha Ancient Emperor.


[CLS] Oden wrote:You, you personally, are why this game is dieing.

Return to “Alpha”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests