Alpha Hall of Fame

Miramicha
Silver Member
Silver Member

Re: Alpha Hall of Fame

Postby Miramicha » Wed 29 Nov, 2017 06:39

Aerith wrote:There's so many names missing from this biased one sided list it's ridiculous.

Real fame is in the name.

When people look back on AE 20 years from now.. which names will stand out the most?

Halo
Silver Surfer
Tessa
Rudedogrob
Grover
Lilith
Bosk
Fishheads
Bruskie

^^ people like that.

When you look back on your days here, only the most controversial people will be remembered.
You will struggle to remember the names of most people you knew here after 10 years.
Bosk should be on that list

Emperor of the NPO
Brogren
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: A : TTS
A : X.ORG
A : SHLD
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Brogren » Wed 29 Nov, 2017 17:20

I mean I think people would forget Tessa if she would just stop coming here. Not hard to be remembered when you keep coming back writing the same drivel. In 20 years I wont think of Tessa Lilith or Fishheads. Other names on the list fits but honestly it all depends on how relaxed the standards are for who should be in it. Hell there is already way too many dimwits in the list.

Edit: How old is that quote lol. Thought that was a relatively new post that was quoted.

THIS IS HOW TESSA IS REMEMBERED

13th PotMArrows wrote: Remember your place on Alpha Ancient Emperor.
[CLS] Oden wrote: You, you personally, are why this game is dieing.
Darius
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [CLS]

Postby Darius » Fri 01 Dec, 2017 23:22

That Seems more of a forum spammer HOF list than anything.

Also the thought of thinking about this game in 20years time is very very frightening!

Long time CLS trade donkey.
Witch-King of Agmar
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: SPQR

Postby Witch-King of Agmar » Mon 04 Dec, 2017 11:25

Darius wrote:That Seems more of a forum spammer and people forum spammers thought were good HOF list than anything.
ftfy

Ex-Guildmaster of the Octopus Overlords of old

VGM in SPQR
VGM of Immortals
GM of 13th as PotmArrows
Architect of the server war you're stuck in now forever
Love you Nagel
Nagel
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Nagel » Fri 08 Dec, 2017 16:21

There are very few people from 2011 on wards that I would not personally have on the list:
Sefco
Lilith
Breakfast
Griffin
Jake

None of those would make it onto a personal HoF list, but that us why we have a 'vote'.

SHLD GM
Qµeen Bruskie wrote:I was hoping you'd have enough sense to not be a retard. Too much credit I suppose.
Satele
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Satele » Fri 15 Dec, 2017 15:37

Carolus Rex wrote:I mean I think people would forget Tessa if she would just stop coming here. Not hard to be remembered when you keep coming back writing the same drivel. In 20 years I wont think of Tessa Lilith or Fishheads. Other names on the list fits but honestly it all depends on how relaxed the standards are for who should be in it. Hell there is already way too many dimwits in the list.

Edit: How old is that quote lol. Thought that was a relatively new post that was quoted.

THIS IS HOW TESSA IS REMEMBERED
All I ever wanted to do was hold occ's and sim P-rings.

I never needed a guild or any help and still no one would leave me alone to be in peace by myself.

People were jealous that I found a non warring way to make millions of credits everyday. I think I might have been the 2nd or third person to get 22 bases and my account was rather young. I just felt that I deserved some credit because I did it all by myself and no one ever helped me. I got into 13th remember? Most would have killed for the oppertunity but not me. I wanted something else, I just wanted to build things while I listened to youtube and smoked weed.

I really don't care about AE now and I don't play anymore.

Nagel
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Nagel » Fri 15 Dec, 2017 17:51

You were not even in the first 10 people to get 22 bases lol.

SHLD GM
Qµeen Bruskie wrote:I was hoping you'd have enough sense to not be a retard. Too much credit I suppose.
Ice Pick
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: [CRUEL]

Postby Ice Pick » Fri 15 Dec, 2017 20:22

I mean occ whoring was around long before you.

Myshkin was afaik the first ''succesfull'' occ whore. Spent years whoring occs, having a massive econ, getting lots of bases and then just quitting due to burnout.

-Catalyst-
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: A:[GL]
E:[RD]

Postby -Catalyst- » Sat 16 Dec, 2017 00:44

Tending 100+ occs is like having a full time job, lol

Seph
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: A:CRUEL
F:SL

Postby Seph » Sat 16 Dec, 2017 07:16

Oh my, Tessa has returned. He is a must winner for forum and in game drama HoF. Themis please open a completely new HoF, Tessa deserves it.

A:CRUEL F:SL
Llamas Diplomatic policy
Callum wrote:Seph :clap:
Witch-King of Agmar
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: SPQR

Postby Witch-King of Agmar » Sat 16 Dec, 2017 07:41

Satele wrote: I never needed a guild or any help and still no one would leave me alone to be in peace by myself.
You say this a lot
People were jealous
This too
that I found a non warring way to make millions of credits everyday.
Eh? You think you invented effective simming? There were people who were occ whoring before you even knew what AE was
I think I might have been the 2nd or third person to get 22 bases and my account was rather young.
Yeah like Nagel said but I'd say not even the first 100. My *beep* tier old pleb acct got base 22 before you even existed and I wasn't even in the first 100 I am sure.
I just felt that I deserved some credit because I did it all by myself and no one ever helped me.
We know
I got into 13th remember?
Its literally not possible to forget at this point. Its forever been burned into my temporal lobe
Most would have killed for the oppertunity but not me.
It wasn't actually that hard to get in for anyone who was a decent human being and actually genuinely good at the game. Not sure where you have this impression that 13th had impossible/hard to obtain standards at any point. The game isn't and has never been rocket science. If anything as time has gone on its only gotten easier.
I really don't care about AE now
uh huh :shifty:

Idk must be something about AE itself that draws these types in. You are under this weird impression that you've been some kind of omnipresent force of innovation and manipulation across Alpha for most of its relevant history when you're just some delusional basement dwelling nobody that no one would remember save for your inane rambling about all these fictitious accomplishments you've fabricated in your endless dance of envy over a couple neckbeards who were better at and more respected within the game, who will also be remembered for longer and for better achievements than you despite putting in half the effort. Your legacy is causing a forum wide groan when you post and that is about it.

Really man top ten for base 22 lmao and supposedly from occs? I was around starting like week two or three of the server so I remember who occ'd like crazy in the early days to do what you're describing and you were not any of those people. Why do you even think this kind of lazy *beep* fabrication would work?

Ex-Guildmaster of the Octopus Overlords of old

VGM in SPQR
VGM of Immortals
GM of 13th as PotmArrows
Architect of the server war you're stuck in now forever
Love you Nagel
Satele
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Satele » Sat 16 Dec, 2017 20:08

I maybe check the forums one a month these days.

This is all very boring now.

-Catalyst-
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: A:[GL]
E:[RD]

Postby -Catalyst- » Sat 16 Dec, 2017 20:13

Sorry to break it to you, but it's always been fairly boring...

Excluding those few moments right before a big hit of course. It's really kinda disheartening that this spreadsheet game can actually get your heart rate up when you're seeing if you can catch somebody, lol.

Nagel
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Nagel » Sat 16 Dec, 2017 20:40

Satele wrote:I maybe check the forums one a month these days.

This is all very boring now.
Nov 20th
Nov 22nd
Dec 15th
Dec 16th

Posts by you in the last month, good job on once in a month I guess?

SHLD GM
Darius
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [CLS]

Postby Darius » Thu 21 Dec, 2017 21:02

'Monthlies' are maybe a bit of a confusing area to some? Understandable really.

Just out of interest does anyone left in the Alphaverse still deserve to go in the HOF? Thoughts?

Long time CLS trade donkey.

Return to “Alpha”