kepler guilds?

wadelogan

kepler guilds?

Postby wadelogan » Mon 08 Jan, 2018 19:35

Just started out on kepler and looking for guild.

One Lazy Titan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [INDOM]ie

Re: kepler guilds?

Postby One Lazy Titan » Sat 13 Jan, 2018 15:23

experience?

We have stood strong before mightier golems than what you think you are .... what makes you think you're special ?
Throw as many fleets as you want on us , you will only get headache and a crawl back to the hole you came from
Logans Run
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Logans Run » Sun 14 Jan, 2018 05:31

One Lazy Titan wrote:experience?

Cant be worse then Sewi's. :shhh: :paranoid:

Retired
Chasing reality
The_General

Postby The_General » Sun 14 Jan, 2018 17:45

Asking others for their experience when you were a noob literally only a couple of months ago :lolol:

Respect. Somewhere along the line, someone changed the meaning of the word. You earn respect now through power, fear, money, violence. Standing up for what is right, no matter what, that's respect. Helping those in need, that's respect.
One Lazy Titan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby One Lazy Titan » Sun 14 Jan, 2018 18:16

The_General wrote:

Asking others for their experience when you were a noob literally only a couple of months ago :lolol:

are you an idiot ? do you think i am intrested in cherry picking recruits over the forums if i was such a noob ? i am asking for his experience so i can tell him which guilds might accept him for example if he was a new player in the teens i would have redirected him to [{R}] if he was in the teens or [PX] if he was in the lowers.... please think before you run your mouth so you dont end up embarrassing yourself

We have stood strong before mightier golems than what you think you are .... what makes you think you're special ?
Throw as many fleets as you want on us , you will only get headache and a crawl back to the hole you came from
SICON
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: A: [CUBE]
J2: [**»¤¤]
K2: [Z10N]
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby SICON » Fri 19 Jan, 2018 01:30

One Lazy Titan wrote:
The_General wrote:

are you an idiot ? do you think i am intrested in cherry picking recruits over the forums if i was such a noob ? i am asking for his experience so i can tell him which guilds might accept him for example if he was a new player in the teens i would have redirected him to [{R}] if he was in the teens or [PX] if he was in the lowers.... please think before you run your mouth so you dont end up embarrassing yourself

If he were a noob in the lowers, I would direct him to Indom, personally. The reason being, it would be better for that player to join up with farms FTW is NOT eating than experienced players like PX who are getting actively farmed.

Plundering your trades intermittently (my wife hates this game and has made me quit multiple times) since 2009!
Always outnumbered AND outgunned. Never outsmarted.
One Lazy Titan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby One Lazy Titan » Fri 19 Jan, 2018 01:45

i dont think the person who thought the second biggest farm in kepler is going to be an almighty guild have the right to call guilds out for being farms , but well since its sicon ill presume its your monthly period (of retardation)

SICON
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: A: [CUBE]
J2: [**»¤¤]
K2: [Z10N]
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby SICON » Fri 19 Jan, 2018 02:10

One Lazy Titan wrote:i dont think the person who thought the second biggest farm in kepler is going to be an almighty guild have the right to call guilds out for being farms , but well since its sicon ill presume its your monthly period (of retardation)

Actually, we were the BIGGEST farm guild and stayed that way for quite some time until I gave up on the concept.

And for the Farm Guild that we were, we sure did kick GOGO's arses. You may have crashed our mini blob, but then you went and hid behind Indom before we could retaliate. And I even let you live. I told Sepoltra I would let you live and be absorbed into his organization with no strings attached, much to the chagrin of all my guild mates who thirsted for your blood, and I kept my end of the bargain.

In hindsight, I never should have allowed any guild to exist in the upper zeros other than us, especially not one led by such a toxic individual like Sepoltra and filled with a bunch of toxic miscreant n00bs from another game, but I was too nice to exterminate you.

So let's get one thing straight, shall we? You and your guild are only alive right now because of my good graces. If I had not been so gentle with you, you would be nothing.

Plundering your trades intermittently (my wife hates this game and has made me quit multiple times) since 2009!
Always outnumbered AND outgunned. Never outsmarted.
One Lazy Titan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby One Lazy Titan » Fri 19 Jan, 2018 20:09

how would you destroy us ? make 2m ships sleep at a planet near me ? because thats literally what you did when you attacked us , you couldnt even
you attacked us 3 times and if i go and see GOGO charts right now ill find only one dent in it which is the time we crashed your mini blob , you werent too nice to exterminate us you were busy getting raped by every single guild in the game , xoxo in the teens , ftw in the lowers and go in the uppers , that political breakaway was a win for you as well because quite literally you needed to move these 2m to other galaxies but you couldnt because of some blood thursty noobs farming your players
i still dont know how you define "kicked our asses" because quite literally no one from Z10N did us any damage except for drakkar when we first started

Radiance
Guild: ASAE
Galaxy: Drako

Postby Radiance » Sat 27 Jan, 2018 20:32

There are two main ways to play Astro Empires: Stronghold guilds and ASAE.

Most players choose their local stronghold guilds, striving to "own" their local galaxy and sector. Defense is mostly fleet, used to attack enemy fleets before those enemy fleets can bother your guildies' bases. Nobody likes a freeloader, so you are expected to make your share of fleet. You will be booted and derbed (kick-derbed) if you don't. And there are lots of orders to help the guild conquer all. Some love all that. Some hate it.

All Servers Accounts Empires was founded to counteract that play style. We go all over the server and own the whole thing. Defense is mostly turrets and rings. Help is mostly guidance on building a strong defense that nobody can profit from attacking. We are the largest guild on all servers. We emphasize freedom.

If you want to fight the server and conquer all, look for the most powerful and numerous guild in your galaxy or area and join them. If you treasure freedom, join ASAE--we always have room and always want more recruits. If needed, we open a second guild, which is a full ASAE guild, not a second-class training guild.

--------
S.I.C.O.N. made a copycat guild in Kepler, recruiting from the whole server like ASAE, and then trying to train them like strongholders. He didn't have the ASAE experience to make a true copy guild, and was too spread out to do a first-rate job of stronghold. This hybrid died.

ASAE is the only guild there is for me
The_General

Postby The_General » Fri 02 Feb, 2018 03:21

Radiance wrote:S.I.C.O.N. made a copycat guild in Kepler, recruiting from the whole server like ASAE, and then trying to train them like strongholders. He didn't have the ASAE experience to make a true copy guild, and was too spread out to do a first-rate job of stronghold. This hybrid died.

UFP, AEC, FF, UNSC, etc. all came before ASAE and all mass-recruited so the idea SICON was copying ASAE is false, yeah he used ASAE name but the concept existed before ASAE existed.

@One Lazy Titan - my point was that I don't think you are qualified to direct a new player to a guild.

Respect. Somewhere along the line, someone changed the meaning of the word. You earn respect now through power, fear, money, violence. Standing up for what is right, no matter what, that's respect. Helping those in need, that's respect.
One Lazy Titan
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby One Lazy Titan » Sat 03 Feb, 2018 23:07

yeah and who said that ? you ?
listen here mr pro , i dont give a *beep* how many years you played , for all i care you can be the first player that would change nothing
time is not a qualification to be a pro and ask all the morons on the borums
next time when a person asks where to join either you reply to him or you shut your trap, if you want to pick a fight with me the tavern is here , of course i will ask him for experience because then i can tell him where to join not because i want to recruit him
man you people surely have this "playtime complex" to compensate for something...

Return to “Kepler”