Report Missing Key Feature of being able to see unguilded players

If you want to give constructive feedback about the game this is the right place (no discussing of warnings and/or bans allowed). Game feedback ONLY, if you want to discuss the forum, wiki or portal use the appropriate forum.

Moderator: Support Moderators

Forum rules
This section is for game feedback ONLY, please don't post feature requests or your topic will be removed and you will be warned by a moderator.
Philosopher Cody
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: [NPO]
Galaxy: Alpha

Report Missing Key Feature of being able to see unguilded players

Postby Philosopher Cody » Fri 16 Feb, 2018 17:22

Hats off to Wizard and the dev team for adding reports in, but when you search a galaxy like A11, there should be a pull down option for showing player's bases, fleets, and moving fleets that are not part of a guild. Under the "Guild" part, there should be a pull down of a blank one or something so only those not in guild are shown. Same for bases that are United Colonies or Drekons.

Otherwise I love the feature, and I think it is great. Just dislike not being able to see the above mentioned groups of players not in guilds, united colonies, and Drekons.

Death Smurf
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: BORG - A
SS - B
MOJO (GM) - C

Re: Report Missing Key Feature of being able to see unguilded players

Postby Death Smurf » Fri 16 Feb, 2018 19:20

As for grouping them together, I think that not grouping them together is a better idea. Otherwise, you are wanting everything delivered on a plate, instead of finding them :)

Ceti Historian:
> The Ceti Historian
* Has received a R/L death threat about AE (gimme the e-tears!)
Philosopher Cody
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: [NPO]
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Philosopher Cody » Fri 16 Feb, 2018 22:32

The point of the report is to show you the information that your scouts gathered. Going through the list of everything is overwhelming. I can already organize it by guild. So why not let me organize it by United Colonies, Drekons, or unguilded players?

SnoopyJoe
Guild: Ir:ASAE

Postby SnoopyJoe » Mon 19 Feb, 2018 23:42

Philosopher Cody wrote:Hats off to Wizard and the dev team for adding reports in, ... Just dislike not being able to see the above mentioned groups of players not in guilds, united colonies, and Drekons.

I agree.

SnoopyJoe :-)

Return to “Feedback”