We Blame AE's governors

If you want to give constructive feedback about the game this is the right place (no discussing of warnings and/or bans allowed). Game feedback ONLY, if you want to discuss the forum, wiki or portal use the appropriate forum.

Moderator: Support Moderators

Forum rules
This section is for game feedback ONLY, please don't post feature requests or your topic will be removed and you will be warned by a moderator.
EAS AGAMEMNON
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

We Blame AE's governors

Postby EAS AGAMEMNON » Wed 21 Mar, 2018 21:22

In Omega server, IMP's power is top rank guild, they real have an advantage of new auto-scouts and can kill me in two times. They kill my fleets to go down. We must blame Astro Empires for new Auto-Scouts! And we must vote for Auto-Scouts removal

:ban: Auto-Scouts :ban:

Death Smurf
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: BORG - A
SS - B
MOJO (GM) - C

Re: We Blame AE's governors

Postby Death Smurf » Sat 14 Apr, 2018 16:46

EAS AGAMEMNON wrote:In Omega server, IMP's power is top rank guild, they real have an advantage of new auto-scouts and can kill me in two times. They kill my fleets to go down.

More likely that you aren't that good.

A bad workman always blames his tools. :biglaugh:

Ceti Historian:
> The Ceti Historian
* Has received a R/L death threat about AE (gimme the e-tears!)
Logans Run
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Logans Run » Mon 16 Apr, 2018 03:52

Death Smurf wrote:
EAS AGAMEMNON wrote:In Omega server, IMP's power is top rank guild, they real have an advantage of new auto-scouts and can kill me in two times. They kill my fleets to go down.

More likely that you aren't that good.

A bad workman always blames his tools. :biglaugh:

+1
I would say nubs will be nubs but..your answer is more PC...nicer.

Retired finally yay! \o/
Chasing reality
Philosopher Cody
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: [NPO]
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Philosopher Cody » Tue 17 Apr, 2018 20:40

The only people who want autoscouts banned are the ones who are using illegal scripts. Autoscouting is leveling the playing field and putting people on a much more even footing. Plus it shows that the Devs still care about the game and are working to improving it.

There has been discussion about features that could help to stop permanent occupying. But at the end of the day it is a war game that has combat. If you do not want to fight then this is not the game for you. This is not SimCity. It is a combat centered game.

Robo

Postby Robo » Thu 19 Apr, 2018 14:50

The new features are a good addition to the game -however they will benefit the larger more active players (who likely use GF anyway) -
while the smaller, new and less active players will get little benefit from these additions. Particularly on the older version and on established servers.

There will always be players that are more experienced - many so called "better" players" simply play more than others can (for a variety of reasons). So don't blame the "zerg" for doing what they do or blame the admins for bringing new features to the game.

I do blame the developer (s) for not addressing the issues of how to make the game a better experience for all on all servers -before adding this feature. One can only hope that they will at some point.....

In any case as a member of an underdog guild I can say that the new features will not cause me to spend my money to upgrade my account when it expires. --- I can/have defeat most any zerg - but there are ones that play literally 24/7 - it will be even more difficult for me to help free my more distant guild mates - I have actually quite enjoyed the guerilla game but due to this feature I now face more than a couple of cheaters as even the fair players amoung them will have and have accessed them.....
I am not bowing out yet but the writing is on the wall -this could kill the game if nothing is done to balance it .....

Soldier48
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: SPuD
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Soldier48 » Thu 19 Apr, 2018 14:54

As someone who does not use scripts, only reason I upgrade now is for that feature tbh. I never used to fund the money, some of my accounts are costing me 1mil for the next nanite factory, so no point in upgrading because I am not pouring that much into a structure.

I disagree completely, I am a part of, lets say disadvantaged guild, if you are triggered by the words "better". I just recall trapped an enemy fleet because I caught him on an allies scanners headed to an empty astro.

Game is about activity, this is not a turn-base game where you can log in every 4 days and not miss anything. Its part of the real-time strategy portion of the game, if you don't have the activity, I suggest another game?

"Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war" (Julius Caesar)
You can be a king or a street sweeper, but everybody dances with the Grim Reaper.

Return to “Feedback”