Open 30's on Lynx please!

General discussion forum.

Moderator: Support Moderators

Logans Run
Gold Member
Gold Member

Re: Open 30's on Lynx please!

Postby Logans Run » Thu 12 Apr, 2018 03:52

AbeTeddy wrote:Do it, we will even provide you guys with JGs so you can get OS to your bases faster.

See? Help right there.

First i will explain better why opening 30s wont work:
The dominant Guild in 20s (or multiple guilds) will track down where everone is relocating in 30s.

Then send thier jg accounts to build jgs for later invasion. Basically when your blob looks juicy and is weak.
Bam, your dead anyways.

So, how many disenfranchised guilds are we talking about? 2? 3? Each with a GM?
Then get together and either rule by committee or decide to not have ego probs and elect one GM.

Once semi-settled..maybe pact some other teams for jg use or send out your own jg accnts far and wide.
Why? To run if you have to. Who says you have to stay and fight if invaded in the 00s the first time around. (Or 2nd)

1st (protos) in Juno had to run early server to survive if im not mistaken. I read all about that when i joined a year'ish late. (We still had near 10k players then)
And for those that dont know, 1st won that dead server less then a yr later.

Anyways yeah, learn to run well... survive to fight another day.

-2cents
(Yeah not everyone "thinks" opening 30s is a wonderful idea)

Big_Lebowski
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: GORR/FTW/WTF/RAWR/LOLI/GO/Me2
Galaxy: Ixion

Postby Big_Lebowski » Thu 12 Apr, 2018 04:01

Considering this is the first server that didn't have a stream and galaxies opened as it went on.

I enjoy how logan knows what would happen. In other servers, we can use iridium as a slightly jacked up example. Relocation does work when going into a cluster that isn't established.

Saying the Loser guilds should just relocate to existing clusters and they have a fair chance is moronic considering that...that's what they are doing and it's not working.

So at least if they get another cluster to build up in. Meanwhile the existing guilds are too busy fighting each other to run off to 30s to farm players to low of level to hit. And can't really just leave their cluster in fear of them actually being farmed because it'd be worth while to go hit eco 100+ bases with LD trades.

But hey, you play lynx I'm sure your 2 cents is totally valid. Idk how many servers you played but plenty of clusters higher up in the count have won or had the opportunity too, they weren't just farmed immediately after opening. Even when they had multiple clusters against them.

Issue is time, longer the cluster doesn't open the more likely it would fail. And who was the one that decided to stop at 20s. That's the better question.

I just want my rug back man, It really tied the room together.

Your Jeffery Lebowski, I'm the dude and that's what you call me.
Logans Run
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Logans Run » Thu 12 Apr, 2018 04:15

Look, it was just "my" 2cents.
Severs ive played?
Fenix, Juno, Kappa, Mira, Nova, Quanum, Rigel, Iridium...chit, gets foggy from there. Oh yeah.
Jade and Kepler.

My point is usually the fail guilds are just bad at diplomacy. They dont pact well..and never run when invaded. When running actually can work.
(Hit n run if you will)

Meh..whatever though.
Hey wizard!..yeah open the 30s so these horrid GMs will think they have a shot with no food around.
--------------
Edit:
Tellyawhat im gonna do..

Stroke my e-peen a lil more (thinking i'll make some difference to not-so-great-to-unlucky, GMs)...and dig into those old Juno files about how 3 teams combined couldnt take out Protos.

Think it was [-Anti]s brain-child to try. Yeah...might make it an easy read so one wouldnt have to read the entire thread.
..maybe just give you highlights. Damn, funny that i wanted to join -Anti back then. Seemed so...mean. A perfect fit for me. :D

Maybe talk also about one awesome Co-GM (me) who went from 2ppl to a 20-25man guild, sandwiched in J52 between the 2nd biggest guild [Flow] and another huge guild [Final] ..and worked his charm to pact both! (who hated each other btw) and survived to be a pretty damn big presence in the 50s.

Yup...its all about diplomacy that will decide if you will live or die.
(Mostly)

OR..i may decide you scum-suckers are not worth it! :snooty:

Professional Trash

Postby Professional Trash » Fri 13 Apr, 2018 01:24

I would definitely be down to take part in something like that. I highly doubt I’m in any position to be a leader though. I’m certainly ready and prepared to be with a guild that has actual structure and a competitive future in this game. Joining blind on a 5 year break all I got was the opportunity to join the 2018 version of a UFP.

SEWI
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: ASAE

Postby SEWI » Sat 14 Apr, 2018 19:47

Damn....they discovered our secret....our fighters are not real....all drones....cheap and expendable...

To open up the 30thies depends active server population and active server population only....as far as i am aware...

So opening all those fake acounts will not help your case...

Not deleting your acount for once would do a better job.....

The best answer is alwayz the most obvious and simple one....

Just.....DONT QUIT....for once in your life....you will find out it feels good.

Same name...same guild...all servers... :biglaugh:
Big_Lebowski
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Big_Lebowski » Sat 14 Apr, 2018 20:35

You keep using this "YOU" word.

Sewi , the word "people" is what YOU need to use.
If you keep saying "you should stop deleting your accounts". I'll show YOU that I have all my accounts that I had the time to remember to log into and not get inacto delete. THEN hit YOU to remind YOU of the power of that word when your not referring to a SINGULAR person.

I know Intelligence isn't your wheel house but being easy to hit is, and having lots of fleet to do it with is in mine.

Remember people have lives and this game and logging into 15+ accounts can't be a priority over life like YOU expect. Some only have time to play a little each day and rather play on busier servers where they don't need years of work to compete. Or don't want to waste the time they have checking 15 servers to just fill qs..some like the combat part. Stop blaming people for not having as much time as YOU do.

SEWI
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby SEWI » Tue 24 Apr, 2018 22:31

Big_Lebowski wrote:You keep using this "YOU" word.

Sewi , the word "people" is what YOU need to use.
If you keep saying "you should stop deleting your accounts". I'll show YOU that I have all my accounts that I had the time to remember to log into and not get inacto delete. THEN hit YOU to remind YOU of the power of that word when your not referring to a SINGULAR person.

I know Intelligence isn't your wheel house but being easy to hit is, and having lots of fleet to do it with is in mine.

Remember people have lives and this game and logging into 15+ accounts can't be a priority over life like YOU expect. Some only have time to play a little each day and rather play on busier servers where they don't need years of work to compete. Or don't want to waste the time they have checking 15 servers to just fill qs..some like the combat part. Stop blaming people for not having as much time as YOU do.

Thatz the louziest loser excuse i heard in a long time....lol

If YOU have time to write the nonsense above YOU have the time to play more half a dozen servers....and maybe even make a poor hit on ME?....:):):)

Big_Lebowski
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Big_Lebowski » Wed 25 Apr, 2018 08:18

That's the stupidest thing I've heard from you today.

Yeah the 2 minutes it takes to write a post means I have over a hour everyday to check a bunch if servers and try to do something constructive. I'm sorry dude no I don't. I have a family and other things to do than worry about the 30+ servers this game has to offer.

Your recycled lines of bs really start to just come off as being an annoying 12 year old.

swearengen
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby swearengen » Sat 05 May, 2018 09:33

Big_Lebowski wrote:That's the stupidest thing I've heard from you today.

Yeah the 2 minutes it takes to write a post means I have over a hour everyday to check a bunch if servers and try to do something constructive. I'm sorry dude no I don't. I have a family and other things to do than worry about the 30+ servers this game has to offer.

Your recycled lines of bs really start to just come off as being an annoying 12 year old.

Hes only 7 :)

SEWI
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby SEWI » Fri 18 May, 2018 00:23

ãs far as i know number oif galaxies is based on active players pool....not enough active players....no new clusters....

so stop farming others out of the game if you want more clusters.....correct me if i am wrong.

Return to “General”