What's next for the 30s?

Demien
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 115
Joined: Fri 10 Aug, 2018 17:15
Reputation: 3

Re: What's next for the 30s?

Postby Demien » Sat 15 Sep, 2018 16:26

Belisarius wrote:
Demien wrote:whats next for the 30s ? well our lovely love affair between ANTI+SPAM vs LEZ will continue hopefully with no interruptions and no belisarius we dont bring other guilds in between our fight were not like you we will take you down alone 8-)
Players: 111 vs 72

All alone, eh? lol
Why don't you kick about 40 people as well... :P
funny thing about this topic that they are crying from now lol just unbelievable wait until you lose your fleet and then cry at least, we are even does not matter if we got a few million more fleet you got better averages so its even so let the best guild win and stop finding excuses like a coward and fight

User avatar
kessedy
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1067
Joined: Sun 27 Jul, 2008 10:00
Reputation: 38
Guild: .
USSV
LEZ

Re: What's next for the 30s?

Postby kessedy » Sat 15 Sep, 2018 16:54

Demien wrote:*sob*sob*sob*stopcrying*sob*sob*sob*
Seek medical treatment. :roll:

Mr. Bunny , the best bunny.
swearengen
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1094
Joined: Tue 08 Jul, 2014 21:00
Reputation: 76

Re: What's next for the 30s?

Postby swearengen » Sun 16 Sep, 2018 00:17

Logans Run wrote:
swearengen wrote: Kind of nice batting a 1000
So does this also mean your keeping up your norm of a mediocre account? :D

U got no business asking/talking bout anyones accounts

Cause all of yours are garbage

User avatar
DamnYankee
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 459
Joined: Mon 19 Apr, 2010 03:19
Reputation: 32

Re: What's next for the 30s?

Postby DamnYankee » Sun 16 Sep, 2018 00:42

DeityLord wrote:I was going to point out the stats that it's now a level playing field but got lazy. Glad to see someone noticing!

00s definitely got outplayed. Sending your entire fleet empire and leaving 00s open to be farmed was real funny. And then to only catch 1 inactive, 300k fleet for a 60M fleet effort, stick around for another week doing nothing, and sending back home after your homeland got farmed for a week.....

Good work! :clap:
No denying 00s leadership got out played. Most of the hits made by RED/China were hits I know I would have made. My bases got away fairly unscathed so kudos to RED and China for not being stupid with a scorched earth policy. They went after only profitable targets as you should in this game. Thankfully I am not in leadership :P

I blame Seldon by default.
Friends don't let friends play AE 2.0
LT wrote:...Hey I think am joining the Damn Yankee club so blame seldon...
Note to self: Intellectual debates with the mindless are truly pointless.
Wendigo
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 13
Joined: Fri 24 Aug, 2018 19:25
Reputation: 1

Re: What's next for the 30s?

Postby Wendigo » Sun 16 Sep, 2018 13:39

.... all that talk not enough action what's up lez I quit over a week ago you ain't killed them yet ? Waiting for christmas? As for spam and anti your best hope is to wait for an implosion because.you don't have the brains to beat them in a 1 on 1 fight

User avatar
JakeWarLock
Silver Member
Silver Member
Posts: 749
Joined: Wed 08 Oct, 2008 03:20
Reputation: 10
Guild: Guess....

Re: What's next for the 30s?

Postby JakeWarLock » Mon 17 Sep, 2018 04:59

Wendigo wrote:.... all that talk not enough action what's up lez I quit over a week ago you ain't killed them yet ? Waiting for christmas? As for spam and anti your best hope is to wait for an implosion because.you don't have the brains to beat them in a 1 on 1 fight
:lol:

RFA forever!

Playing Typhon - fun times!~~~
User avatar
Belisarius
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 146
Joined: Sat 10 May, 2014 00:35
Reputation: 15
Galaxy: Omega

Re: What's next for the 30s?

Postby Belisarius » Mon 17 Sep, 2018 15:04

Demien wrote:
Belisarius wrote:
Demien wrote:whats next for the 30s ? well our lovely love affair between ANTI+SPAM vs LEZ will continue hopefully with no interruptions and no belisarius we dont bring other guilds in between our fight were not like you we will take you down alone 8-)
Players: 111 vs 72

All alone, eh? lol
Why don't you kick about 40 people as well... :P
funny thing about this topic that they are crying from now lol just unbelievable wait until you lose your fleet and then cry at least, we are even does not matter if we got a few million more fleet you got better averages so its even so let the best guild win and stop finding excuses like a coward and fight
Demien seems to suffer from an utter inability to distinguish between people crying and laughing hysterically at him. /facepalm
IQ definately at the low end of the gene pool. don't reproduce mate.

2ez4rtz
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed 05 Sep, 2018 04:42
Reputation: 0

Re: What's next for the 30s?

Postby 2ez4rtz » Mon 17 Sep, 2018 15:37

I think you spelled definitely wrong? I'm in the right correcting you because I took an online IQ test and got an A+

Demien
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 115
Joined: Fri 10 Aug, 2018 17:15
Reputation: 3

Re: What's next for the 30s?

Postby Demien » Mon 17 Sep, 2018 16:56

Belisarius wrote:
Demien wrote:
Belisarius wrote:
Players: 111 vs 72

All alone, eh? lol
Why don't you kick about 40 people as well... :P
funny thing about this topic that they are crying from now lol just unbelievable wait until you lose your fleet and then cry at least, we are even does not matter if we got a few million more fleet you got better averages so its even so let the best guild win and stop finding excuses like a coward and fight
Demien seems to suffer from an utter inability to distinguish between people crying and laughing hysterically at him. /facepalm
IQ definately at the low end of the gene pool. don't reproduce mate.
if this is the best argument than you can do and your best answer to my post then you guys are really pathetic :D you guys need someone to represent you on the forum because you guys seriously suck big time and the bad thing is that everyone can see it ;)

User avatar
SEWI
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1278
Joined: Thu 10 Sep, 2015 01:30
Reputation: 73
Guild: ASAE
Location: AE

Re: What's next for the 30s?

Postby SEWI » Mon 17 Sep, 2018 17:55

2ez4rtz wrote:I think you spelled definitely wrong? I'm in the right correcting you because I took an online IQ test and got an A+
dont fool yourself... anyone can learn to get a 100% iq score with very little exercise.

Same name...same guild...all servers... :biglaugh:
User avatar
Belisarius
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 146
Joined: Sat 10 May, 2014 00:35
Reputation: 15
Galaxy: Omega

Re: What's next for the 30s?

Postby Belisarius » Mon 17 Sep, 2018 19:45

SEWI wrote:
2ez4rtz wrote:I think you spelled definitely wrong? I'm in the right correcting you because I took an online IQ test and got an A+
dont fool yourself... anyone can learn to get a 100% iq score with very little exercise.
I did spell it incorrectly. :P
And you can't get 100% nor an A+ on an IQ test. IQ = intelligence quotient.
It's a comparative score based on a bell curve that moves/changes constantly everytime someone new takes the test changing the statistics.
With that said, I have consistently scored between 150 and 160 on IQ tests for 45 years. :P

Image

Image
Genius IQ is generally considered to begin around 140 to 145, representing ~.25% of the population (1 in 400).
Einstein was considered to "only" have an IQ of about 160.
Demien wrote:if this is the best argument than you can do and your best answer to my post then you guys are really pathetic :D you guys need someone to represent you on the forum because you guys seriously suck big time and the bad thing is that everyone can see it ;)
Demien is simply too stupid to even recognize his own stupidity.

2ez4rtz
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed 05 Sep, 2018 04:42
Reputation: 0

Re: What's next for the 30s?

Postby 2ez4rtz » Mon 17 Sep, 2018 20:29

Alright, that settles it. Damien and Belarus will both take an IQ test online. Winner gets T36, good idea Belarus.

User avatar
Belisarius
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Posts: 146
Joined: Sat 10 May, 2014 00:35
Reputation: 15
Galaxy: Omega

Re: What's next for the 30s?

Postby Belisarius » Mon 17 Sep, 2018 20:43

2ez4rtz wrote:Alright, that settles it. Damien and Belarus will both take an IQ test online. Winner gets T36, good idea Belarus.
LOL I'm down. :D

User avatar
kessedy
Gold Member
Gold Member
Posts: 1067
Joined: Sun 27 Jul, 2008 10:00
Reputation: 38
Guild: .
USSV
LEZ

Re: What's next for the 30s?

Postby kessedy » Mon 17 Sep, 2018 20:58

2ez4rtz wrote:Alright, that settles it. Damien and Belarus will both take an IQ test online. Winner gets T36, good idea Belarus.
I suggest that test to be done in form of interpretational dance on subject of sadness.

Mr. Bunny , the best bunny.
2ez4rtz
Junior Member
Junior Member
Posts: 9
Joined: Wed 05 Sep, 2018 04:42
Reputation: 0

Re: What's next for the 30s?

Postby 2ez4rtz » Mon 17 Sep, 2018 21:01

Please this is serious. They're should be math, reading, interpretation of graphs, and forums.


Return to “Typhon”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest