Everywhere and nowhere
Jason_PT
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Many

Re: The Death of Drako

Postby Jason_PT » Fri 21 Oct, 2016 17:44

Im always around.... >.<

Unless stated otherwise, my forum posts express my personal view/opinions non-related to my guild.
A:[BORG]-B:[SS]-AA:[SMILE]-E:[FTW]-F:[SL]
Gamer798
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: T: GR / R: RIP / K2: BMF
Galaxy: Omega

Postby Gamer798 » Fri 21 Oct, 2016 17:46

That is true :D

Gamer798 // Danzo Shimura // Death Parade
Everywhere and nowhere
Keen

Postby Keen » Fri 21 Oct, 2016 18:17

Clarkey wrote:http://imgur.com/a/L2qKx Image

I am unsure as to whether it has worked as the image, so I leave the link for all interested. In gamer's words to me why he left. And Keen if he lied to you, I wonder why he lied. ;)

As you can see word for word my quotation is true, and with some added bits I did not deem necessary.
I see nothing new in what is in your conversation. Cross server issues and some people disagreeing with Danzo/Gamer (not SAND LS, i assure you). I would play with Danzo any time on any server and i believe the feeling is mutual.
I do not want to embarrass you SAND/Alien, I want to come to a fun situation, which your leaders are not preventing this and naming a stalemate as 'win'.
I never said we won anything. You have your fleets. I only said that current situation is better for us than for you, even though the 120-60 loss you stated. Its my subjective opinion.
I would also like to say to Alien that you are the most warr-scarred guild on this game, They are also the only side I 'under-estimated' and paid the price for. You came through perma-occ, outnumbered guild war and several galaxy farms. I salute you.
Thank you.

Maybe its off topic a bit too much, but I'd like to add something that bothers me in AE community. I don't think judging whole guilds is ever fair. Judge LS decisions or judge certain players gameplay instead. In all of the guilds there are players who are good and could be considered an asset regardless of where they played. Difference between guilds is mostly how many of such people are in specific guilds. I won't be pointing fingers, but we all know how that usually goes - check averages and you know where more of better players are at (or more of the bad players who drag down the averages). It doesn't mean the whole guild is bad.

The problem this game has - it is very elitist. When you aren't top, when you aren't following the more efficient ways of building eco/fleet/tech/defense etc, you are considered worse (which is very true and fair), but aren't those 'new' or 'noob' or more casual players something we should actually have in the game? Food for thought. They're the reason we can't launch on you, but they're also the reason we can still play on this server, else the balance would be skewed too much, cause we have less good players than you do (talking about SAND alone).

Let us have fun. All those fleets in 30s doesn't mean the server is over, on the contrary. I'm seeing increased activity in all guilds (even in ASAE lol).

Vindi

Postby Vindi » Tue 25 Oct, 2016 16:03

Keen wrote: Let us have fun. All those fleets in 30s doesn't mean the server is over, on the contrary. I'm seeing increased activity in all guilds (even in ASAE lol).
So your concept of fun is to absorb all other guild in the server to feel somewhat more protected, and then simm. Great.
Last edited by Vindi on Wed 26 Oct, 2016 15:33, edited 2 times in total.

Retired Servers - Beta ; Fenix ; Helion ; Ixion ; Juno ; Kappa
SEWI
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: ASAE

Postby SEWI » Thu 27 Oct, 2016 17:33

All servers are copies. The loozing farmerboyz declare the server dead after or more likely just before they looze their poor teched mobile and we just keep simming on some more tech.....fun on itz own to watch them suicide az ''''''''winners of it all''''......lol

Same name...same guild...all servers... :biglaugh:
Keen

Postby Keen » Fri 28 Oct, 2016 14:13

Vindi wrote:
Keen wrote: Let us have fun. All those fleets in 30s doesn't mean the server is over, on the contrary. I'm seeing increased activity in all guilds (even in ASAE lol).
So your concept of fun is to absorb all other guild in the server to feel somewhat more protected, and then simm. Great.
Huh? SAND hasn't absorbed any non 00s guilds/players. And it was SAND that was repeatedly attacked by superior numbers throughout Drako. It was also SAND that had most fights/experience and contested when being attacked (contrary to Glory). It was Glory who first started the 2v1 gameplay, not SAND. We have been an underdog for over a year. It's time for Glory to give away some of its debris if we are to have a server with 3 strong guilds and not only 1 who repeatedly won crashes by cunning (using Wintr each and every time even when already being ahead). Of course its less fun for Glory, no wonder. Glory could've contested and then we'd be already out after winning (or losing a crash).

Keen

Postby Keen » Fri 28 Oct, 2016 14:15

SEWI wrote:All servers are copies. The loozing farmerboyz declare the server dead after or more likely just before they looze their poor teched mobile and we just keep simming on some more tech.....fun on itz own to watch them suicide az ''''''''winners of it all''''......lol
If either SAND/Alien/Glory/ex-Wintr wanted to, it could perma occ your guild by itself. Wouldn't be fun though, cause it isn't a challenge.

And yeah, all servers are alike in the meaning that when there is only 1 superior guild with no opposition the server is considered dead. Because of lack of challenge - lack of fun. You are no challenge to us - there is no reason to fight you.

It's like a 10yo boy telling grown ups that he won the match, because the adults left the basketball field. Nope, just got bored cause of no competition. The boy can still play and have fun with other boys, but it isn't the same game and never will be. Eot.

Clarkey

Postby Clarkey » Fri 28 Oct, 2016 16:23

I must say, that I almost believed you for a moment there myself Keen. Yes the activity has increased on the server, for what? So it can diminish as quickly as it started. So you can attempt to 'contain' Glory. I understand in theory what you attempt to do, but in reality? You ask 200+ members to come and fight with you against Glory, but then you sit and sim. Openly admitting that your whole tactic was to get us to come to you?

I will name the tactician behind this as non other than Bratac, the survivor of perm-occs. This unfortunately is a defensive resimae as opposed to an offensive one. Whilst debating about the tactics, we arrived at some intuitive flaws. His tactic I believe so far, and I write this so that SAND/wintr/Alien and even Glory may be educated about what is happening to the server, is to starve us.

"[SAND] Bra´tac (ALIEN) Reply - Copy Savebox - Block Player - Report 2016-10-28 12:44:56
not really...

our fleet growth been already 2x from yours so keep doing we'll have fun

I told ya you have to crash us now sitting and waiting will kill your guild.
You will relaize that soon enough."

(4x the players did 2x the fleet producing - you work the rest out for yourself)

They believe that this is possible after entering the 30s AFTER we ate 100 mil + inactives. I concede that you guys ate a similiar figure (40 mil), but this was souped collectively, and not selectively. This means that some of your actives around 1/10 of total guild have full production for the next few weeks, compared with Glory which has 1/3 of its total guild at full production until January/February. I do not write this to brag, but to show a key flaw in the logic of the plan.

I have offered to the "zerg" if you do not mind the use of such a term assigned to you, to step down from Glory, and to leave if it is a personal problem with me. This was ignored. I also offered pacts to leave and safe-guard inactives, all-in-all everything I could do to end a stale-mate I tried.

One more point on ASAE, Any guild attempting to perma-occ ASAE would kill itself. If you did not work out that they set their own goals, have their own fun and play every single server. They are playing the game right and not us. I salute you ASAE, stay real.

P.S. if they had a 900 mil blob they would launch. Lmao

Radiance
Galaxy: Drako

Postby Radiance » Thu 17 Nov, 2016 04:19

Clarkey wrote:...

One more point on ASAE, Any guild attempting to perma-occ ASAE would kill itself. If you did not work out that they set their own goals, have their own fun and play every single server. They are playing the game right and not us. I salute you ASAE, stay real.

P.S. if they had a 900 mil blob they would launch. Lmao
Interesting comment to an ASAE player in 14 galaxies whose only occ'd base is in Drako. It is perma-occed by not-as-smart-as-she-thinks ElsaThe SnowQueen. She loses 1000-2000 credits a day on the occ, which is surely less than an hour's income, and she doesn't mind. She thinks she is securing her guild's (was Alien; half have joined SAND) territory. I shall reveal to you the sequence of events:

1. She found a new base in D28 and occ'd it at a profit. She was neither smart enough nor classy enough to leave a single FT on the base. I was on my last day of an upgrade--so I replaced the base with two new ones in the same galaxy. She found those,too, before they were ready, and perma-occed them.

2. ASAE help each other very differently than most guilds--advice and encouragement. I got both and a guildie upgraded my account for a month. This meant that my growth of those bases was greatly accelerated DESPITE the costs of the occ. It also meant I could have more bases. I have two more big fat bases in the 20's, with 4 sets rings, which would not exist if Elsa had not made me mad. Right there, this vicious "genius" has lost big-time.

3. Elsa inspired another then-Alien to occ a new base in D27, where I also have a level 6 jump gate. The initial attack was profitable. Hanging on to that base completely stopped Fool #2's growth for a while.

4. Another Alien planted Leviathans over my occ'd bases. These killed the reinforcements I sent without a loss. That player was level 78 or so, and I have reduced my level below 30. He could help his guildmate, but mine could not work to free me as easily. Not a level playing field. I was upset, but I have wonderful teammates.

5. It was not possible to free my bases through superior play. But there IS a handling. I disbanded two of those occ's. When you disband a base, the replacement is free and there is a huge discount on the next base. My two new bases in the 30's have rings on them now--not profitable at all for a level 39 and below to attack.

So Ms Not-So-Smart caused 3 bases in the 20's and 30's to become 6 big bases plus an occ.

She has LOST! and doesn't know it!

As to the last occ, i will decide what to do about that.

I am growing in Drako. ASAE expands in older servers where the vicious keep losing personnel. Hang in there [GLORY] and Clarkey! Your enemies are not so smart and you can outlast them!

ASAE is the only guild there is for me
Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Thu 17 Nov, 2016 04:42

Can't be that big if you're still under 30.

Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Fri 18 Nov, 2016 00:08

Kinggussie wrote:Disbanded a base or 2 in omega and the replacement was no longer free
It's only "free" if the bases you disband already had significant credits invested in their development. Or you just don't have that many bases to begin with.

Clarkey

Postby Clarkey » Fri 25 Nov, 2016 07:18

To Drako server, And all who experienced her,

This has been a server where the relocater's were not forgotten, But led the server at the spear tip of every major conflict. We do not plan to disappoint now. I have seen more action from this server than all the rest put together, And I believe I can speak for most of my guys and say the same. I must ask you at this point, What have you done? Yes you reading right now, What have you achieved on this game? Surely you are not here to say "I have 18 bases", "I have 15k prod" or even "I am rank 1". Surely you are here for the fun? I believe I speak for all the active AE community when I say that we sim on this game for weeks/months at a time for the few vital seconds that give us that rush.

I have spoken with my guild, And have decided that we no longer want to continue in this server with the enemy as such. You do not respect us with your simful tactics, You want to ally a server for what? So the game can stop? So you have a guarenteed win? This game has never been fun to those who attack with guarentee's, The fun my friends is in the uncertainty!

We Leave Drako, But before we go, We would claim a glorious death, A Spartans death!

To those who will miss us when we are gone I ask you to remember this; 'A game is for fun, or it is played wrong'.

tldr; I welcome my freinds, my enemies, and those I have not yet met to one glorious weekend of fun.

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire
Galaxy: Omega

Postby FrostyGoblin » Sat 26 Nov, 2016 13:07

I got KOS'd by the entire server, I believe I won ages ago.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
SEWI
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby SEWI » Mon 28 Nov, 2016 21:39

All servers active...

Same name....same guild...

alpha till hydra.....

1 guild dominated servers at present:

Juno
Mira
Nova

Non else

I know....because i AM there...and alwayz will be there...

Like it or not.

Same name...same guild...all servers... :biglaugh:

Return to “Drako”