Long awaited crash - OMG vs BACON

Krieger-Q
Guild: BACON - Q
RIBS - R
KING - N

Re: Long awaited crash - OMG vs BACON

Postby Krieger-Q » Wed 06 Dec, 2017 16:46

I typically only respond to comments that have some value so won't say much about what Trace posted. When your guild says you deserted them I think that says it all. Why respond if the server is dead and you don't care about it. You should take some lessons from Watty and other OMG that don't give up. They are still active and fighting.

"Never argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."
Bones09
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Bones09 » Fri 08 Dec, 2017 08:03

Oh wow, did not see this coming. As the founder of the upper 20s (GM'd the 3 guilds there until I merged them all into ^S^), I'd like to say I had a hand. :P Honestly though, amazing job. Congrats BACON and 20s.

Original creator of the C&S threads

In-Game Name: [Classified]
Poseidon67
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Galaxy: Epsilon

Postby Poseidon67 » Wed 03 Jan, 2018 20:25

TRACE wrote:
UlquiorraCifer wrote:Poseidon is n00b
Don’t know him but yea that’s the first impression I got too - many have confirmed
lol UC fight me on Epsi!

Trace....ypur argument boils down to esssentially you won a crash, you couldn't really catch us again after the rebuild, You got bored and quit the server.

I'm not sure how that translates into you won already? lol

We have been very clearly, still been playing, able to to build up and fight back.

I mean if you want to say you quit, your guild fell apart without you and will likely be farmed out of server now...very accurate.

- Poseidon67 - Epsilon [DMTNT] -Out of retirement
- Sajuuk's Wrath - Andromeda [SMURF] - Retired - Centauri - [FAT] - Retired - Quantum {^S^} / [BACON] - Sigma [Ash]
UlquiorraCifer
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: FTW

Postby UlquiorraCifer » Thu 04 Jan, 2018 03:48

Need moar time to build FT

Skyrunner took most of them :paranoid:

:nonono
Poseidon67
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Poseidon67 » Mon 08 Jan, 2018 17:30

I need to log in more there lol I came back you were still dmtnt. I went a little inacto and came back and suddenly your ftw...why so confusing :D

Should use some of trace's logic and quit the server so i can say i won it :roll:

- Poseidon67 - Epsilon [DMTNT] -Out of retirement
- Sajuuk's Wrath - Andromeda [SMURF] - Retired - Centauri - [FAT] - Retired - Quantum {^S^} / [BACON] - Sigma [Ash]
Krieger-Q
Guild: BACON - Q
RIBS - R
KING - N

Postby Krieger-Q » Sat 13 Jan, 2018 10:09

So I never left the 20's Trace? All the saved BR's must just be in my head and the xp's are probably a gift from admin. Face it, you were a bad GM. At least that's what your guilds tells me.

"Never argue with an idiot. They bring you down to their level and beat you with experience."

Return to “Quantum”