Is Auto-Scout too good?

If you want to give constructive feedback about the game this is the right place (no discussing of warnings and/or bans allowed). Game feedback ONLY, if you want to discuss the forum, wiki or portal use the appropriate forum.

Moderator: Support Moderators

Forum rules
This section is for game feedback ONLY, please don't post feature requests or your topic will be removed and you will be warned by a moderator.
Habitual

Is Auto-Scout too good?

Postby Habitual » Wed 02 May, 2018 22:05

Is auto-scout too easy? It has been really nice having all that information in-game, but the fact that it can run continuously for four days seems problematic. It makes moving with any kind of stealth against a well-organized and well-funded guild extremely difficult. I could see guilds specializing only in IF/FR since everything else is too slow late in the game.

Would something like having auto-scout only run through once or twice or maybe for only 2 days before stopping be a possible solution?

Rajam
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: [CRUEL]
Galaxy: Alpha

Re: Is Auto-Scout too good?

Postby Rajam » Thu 03 May, 2018 01:40

No.

The Gene Pool Could Use Some Chlorine!
Philosopher Cody
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: [NPO]
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Philosopher Cody » Thu 03 May, 2018 13:57

It runs nonstop forever. I do not see a problem with it. I like the autoscout thing. Works great.

Gamer798
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: R:[R.I.P] K2:[BMF] L2:[Kill]

Postby Gamer798 » Thu 03 May, 2018 14:23

It is a great help and improvement once you are used to it. In the beginning, I was not very positive about it.
Giving it more thought it has shown its value in more than one way. It allows players with less time in AE to be more functional to their guilds
as well giving low activity players to see as much as those who can scout on daily bases cause they are online double or triple the time then they are.

Gamer798 // Danzo Shimura // Death Parade // The Emperor
Everywhere and nowhere
naethel
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby naethel » Thu 10 May, 2018 06:42

It is one of the best features added, this game needs to have some tasks fixed to make them easy. Being online when scout lands to pick another region/galaxy is not fun nor based on skill. And the report feature along it is amazing, needs a good search / filter module for sure and some other additions but it has already some p. useful stuff. And it’s so cool to see it into the game really.

IrishEyes wrote: I'm not the guy who needs a huge fleet and player advantage to win.

8-)

Return to “Feedback”