Server Ultra Zerg comes for Teens Again!

Osteogon
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Re: Server Ultra Zerg comes for Teens Again!

Postby Osteogon » Wed 13 Jun, 2018 05:26

Wait, so your version of "DREAM admits they cheat" is two screenshots, yet neither of them have any admissions of people in DREAM doing anything wrong? The first one is Even More Perfect saying a guy was talking to them in their discord from a different server, care to elaborate what cheating DREAM is admitting to there? Looks to me like he makes a claim that he's talking to someone that is making the claim that they sent out fake PMs, and then he compliments you guys on being better than advertised. The second one is some guy saying some other guy upgraded him and then later asked him to join their guild. Did he even actually do anything? What was the "bribe" part of it, because I'm clearly missing something. He was "bribed" into joining one of the strongest guilds on the server? You do understand what a bribe is, right?

It's no wonder your band of noobs got steamrolled by DREAM. NAZ never stood a chance in this fight with the way you think.

Stop crying about losing.
Stop making excuses and trying to make it sound like DREAM are a bunch of cheaters.
Accept that you need to get better and then figure out what you can do to get better.

Hayley
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Hayley » Wed 13 Jun, 2018 06:36

Is this the same guy who was begging us to let him join Dream while at the same time pounding his fist in Naz calling everyone who joined Dream a dirty rotten traitor?

Osteogon
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Osteogon » Wed 13 Jun, 2018 13:03

Hayley wrote:Is this the same guy who was begging us to let him join Dream while at the same time pounding his fist in Naz calling everyone who joined Dream a dirty rotten traitor?

It's a good thing you didn't invite him to join, that would have been your guild's third confession to cheating!

AbeTeddy
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: H:[IC]
I:[WL]
Galaxy: Epsilon

Postby AbeTeddy » Wed 13 Jun, 2018 17:42

Lol NAZ winning the server

H2: FTA, I2: DNH Sigma: SITH, J2: Mordor K2: FTW L2: DREAM
Willy Wonka
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Willy Wonka » Wed 13 Jun, 2018 22:51

I must be still missing some key piece of evidence against DREAM in this travesty of justice that's being called evidence.

ConsortiumCzar wrote
Good fight and I take responsibility. Jord told me to issue recall but I didn't.

Fake thanks you for all your fail Czar :clap:
AbeTeddy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby AbeTeddy » Thu 14 Jun, 2018 01:27

Aren't you the SJW in this case more than any of us ?

Osteogon
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Osteogon » Thu 14 Jun, 2018 01:48

Good god you're dumb. Let's break this down for you.

1-A. Read your evidence for yourself. No way does Even More Perfect say he had some guy impersonate your GM. I didn't even know that's what you were talking about until YOU said it here. He says a guy on their Kepler discord was talking about fake PMs. That's not anyone admitting to anything. If I said "there was a deer that got hit by a car", I'm not saying "I just hit that deer with my car and I enjoyed it." This, like every point you make, is you making things up trying to turn your delusions reality.

2. No one from DREAM has ever been banned on Kepler. The ones from FTW playing still have their original accounts. I noticed you failed to mention, of course, that YOUR ACCOUNT on Lynx got banned for cheating. But hey, why put something truthful in your tearstorm?

3. There's no agreement in place to do anything from Vanir's PM so it can't be against the rules. He probably just jumped at the chance to get out of your *beep* guild and go join the winning team. You're just desperate enough to latch on to anything you can looking for justification to support what you want to believe instead of what's true.

4. No, it would have been the exact same thing. If he hadn't been upgraded by DREAM the narrative would have been he's just a DREAM multi and they're still a bunch of cheats.

5. You never had a chance against DREAM. Listen to the idiocy you spew. Everything that happened played out exactly how DREAM wanted it to, because that's the way their LS play this game. They don't do things on chance or blind luck, they only do things when they're confident they already know the outcome.

6. You are crying, there's not much denying that. Just listen to what you're saying.

7. You haven't proved anything to anyone. No one here has heard of you or thinks anything about you outside of you being a whinny brat. The only account anyone here MIGHT know is the one that got banned and deleted.

2-B. Of course it was a waste of time, most spies in DREAM LS guilds get used for the guild's benefit more than the spy's benefit. If you get told things it's because someone wants you to know that thing. I reiterate, DREAM's LS spent the entire server being a mile ahead of you, you're just too dumb to realize it.

3-B. You have to have fleet to backstab with, so of course you didn't backstab them. They also didn't kick you even after you admitted to being a spy, because they probably knew the whole time and like using spies to their advantage.

2-C. You, once again, have provided Z E R O evidence of DREAM cheating. You've provided nothing but tears of how you got smacked around by a superior guild and the only reason you can think of to explain it is they were cheating.

Now that we've rectified all of your embarrassing fallacies, the only thing left to say is that the only one that's admitted to cheating is you. Stop projecting. Stop crying. Get better and play smarter next time and maybe you'll be more than a boring snack for a guild like DREAM.
Last edited by Osteogon on Thu 14 Jun, 2018 01:55, edited 1 time in total.

AbeTeddy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby AbeTeddy » Thu 14 Jun, 2018 01:55

The_General wrote:
AbeTeddy wrote:Aren't you the SJW in this case more than any of us ?

No.

I provide claims backed up with evidence and like SJW's you stick you fingers in your ears and sing la la la la la

I compete pretty fairly while like SJW's you need to be given some sort of advantage, next you will be telling me on top of you guys being allowed to break game rules, Wizard needs to implement a tax on me because of my "white male privilege" of being better than you.

I deal enough with SJW BS at uni never-mind having to deal with it in a game that I use to enjoy as well.

Must feel bad to be bad

Osteogon
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Osteogon » Thu 14 Jun, 2018 01:59

The_General wrote:What are you talking about?

My account on Lynx didn't get banned for cheating, I deleted it, you retard.

How about for once you stop sucking Vile dick and think for yourself? Or is that beyond your mental capabilities?

Nope, I have definitive evidence right here, though, that proves you were banned for cheating.

Since I've provided clear cut evidence, I expect you'll stop talking now.

AbeTeddy
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby AbeTeddy » Thu 14 Jun, 2018 02:01

The_General wrote:
AbeTeddy wrote:
The_General wrote:
No.

I provide claims backed up with evidence and like SJW's you stick you fingers in your ears and sing la la la la la

I compete pretty fairly while like SJW's you need to be given some sort of advantage, next you will be telling me on top of you guys being allowed to break game rules, Wizard needs to implement a tax on me because of my "white male privilege" of being better than you.

I deal enough with SJW BS at uni never-mind having to deal with it in a game that I use to enjoy as well.

Must feel bad to be bad

Must feel bad to live in a commie *beep* hole like Greece.

Hope you don't starve.

I feel like I'll be just fine where I live!

http://dailyhive.com/vancouver/vancouver-best-city-quality-of-living-2018

Osteogon
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Osteogon » Thu 14 Jun, 2018 02:05

Embarrassed about all your garbage that just got disproved? You don't have to go through quickly deleting all your posts, no one cares that much.

I accept your apology.

Dat Playful Sin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Dat Playful Sin » Fri 15 Jun, 2018 00:39

Osteogon wrote:So in the same passage you tell someone to stop making claims without providing evidence, then promptly make a claim without providing any evidence. I was in the chats where you were admitting to cheating on Lynx. MU admits to cheating in their discord. DPS admits to cheating on discord. What a fun game it is to just say anything and hope people to believe it.

lol whos this joke. hes crying about evidence of cheating yet accuses me randomly of "admitting to cheating on discord". I get rank 1 without cheating at all not even gf this last server. The fact im not rank 1 and remain that way several days faster than possible is because i dont cheat. You can easily follow my older guides in keplar that was flawed and see all the math adds up and all i did was improve it from there. Cheaters have unlimited food and occs that dont fight back. You are aware i was rank 1 with only 1 nub called sheepie as my ONLY occ who took a week or so plotting his level protection to break free when i invaded the neighboring galaxies.

And i had LESS bases than the cheaterz cuz u dont just have top ranked fleet, eco, bases, and tech if u dont cheat. something has to be sacrificed. When u see someone being top in ALL aspects thats cuz they have unlimited creds so ofc they can do everything AND still have enough to double prod.

EDIT: BTW. Bribing people with upgrades IS in fact against the rules of AE and is BANNABLE. So Dream and YOU urself admitting to bribing someone actually fully admitted to something against the rules in this very conversation. You silly dumbass lol

ian8144

Postby ian8144 » Fri 15 Jun, 2018 07:00

dps .... if you're talking about Kep , you built mostly on crystals to get to #1 ..... if you're talking about lynx , you built your first 8 bases in the same region to get to #1, 3 bases in 1 system ffs..... and you call Sheepie a nub? lol Sheepie took a week to plan his revenge cos he wanted to kick you off all his bases on the same morning ... the #800 nub kicked the #1 to #5 that morning lol

O:IMP retired .. jade:mordor simming ...lynx :waiting for a war that's not looking like happening
Hayley
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Hayley » Fri 15 Jun, 2018 07:12

Nobody got bribed to do anything.

People like joining my guild because we win.

It's just what we do.

Logans Run
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Logans Run » Fri 15 Jun, 2018 09:10

Hayley wrote:Nobody got bribed to do anything.

People like joining my guild because we win.

It's just what we do.

I was bribed with Gal Gadot's (Wonder Womans) nude photos to take on an incog account.
..they turned out to be fakes but im still happy with em.

Retired finally yay! \o/
Chasing reality

Return to “Lynx”