Slimy DD guild brakes pact!!!

DeityLord
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: Trolling for spacetears, again.

Re: Slimy DD guild brakes pact!!!

Postby DeityLord » Mon 13 Aug, 2018 00:34

Should you desire arbitration, send me an e-copy of the DNH contract and a down payment 500k derbs. (250k per impacted party)

Themis
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Postby Themis » Mon 13 Aug, 2018 01:44

:naughty:
Asking for rewards in game, so naughty.
Shocked, I am.
:nonono

Ooh looky... Forum Rules ... read them!
Snozberriez
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: ~Diplo/ Co GM of DOGE~

Postby Snozberriez » Mon 13 Aug, 2018 01:50

DeityLord wrote:Should you desire arbitration, send me an e-copy of the DNH contract and a down payment 500k derbs. (250k per impacted party)

Thank you for this gracious offer, however, we hope we can reach a suitable settlement before resorting to arbitration. #FreeTheLezbians #LezbianPower #Me2

Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Addex » Mon 13 Aug, 2018 04:29

Belisarius wrote: ramblings....

Nah just funny to see the years u cried about Andromeda and how u were supposed to be honorable and blah blah just to act like the douches you claimed to despise. Not discussing the retardation of DD giving you a DNH so Ucorp could relocate in peace , but I hope you understand now why noone can be nice to you :)

Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: D2-[DOGE] VGM & more.

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Mon 13 Aug, 2018 07:02

Oh no guys, I can hear it again. It's the sound of Addex's insecurities eating him from the inside.

Belisarius
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Galaxy: Omega

Postby Belisarius » Mon 13 Aug, 2018 08:16

Addex wrote:usual Addex verbal diarrhea...

@addex it truly baffles the mind that out of 100 million sperm that YOU swam the fastest.

@snoz you understand now what I said earlier about Addex's incapacity to grasp higher thought?

to act like the douches
= acceptance of his moral classification.

the retardation of DD giving you a DNH so Ucorp could relocate in peace
= the only accurate observation I have EVER seen Addex make.

Jon Snow
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Jon Snow » Mon 13 Aug, 2018 11:50

Belisarius wrote:Well, the truth finally comes out... the hypocritical Dishonorable Democraps are actually Lezbian haters. Truly shocking. Ofc given their apparent problems with English vocabulary and simple concepts such as time, I guess this really should have been foreseeable. Let me explain:

The Convention with respect to the Laws and Customs of War on Land stated that "If [the armistice's] duration is not fixed," the parties can resume fighting (Article 36) as they choose, but with proper notifications. This is in comparison to a "fixed duration" armistice, where the parties can renew fighting only at the end of the particular fixed duration

The Dishonorable Democraps agreed to a two (2) week DNH which ended on August 12th. So very clearly, if the agreement was not renewed fighting could resume at the end of this period. Note that no limitations where ever made on fleet movements during the DNH period, and in fact it was expressly agreed that Lezbians would be free to build themselves new homes in 37/38.

At no point during the DNH period did I ever receive a formal proposal/request to extend the DNH.

So late on August 11th, some Lezbians undertook a pilgrimage from 39 to 38 to reinforce their new homes in the event of renewed hostilities given the imminent end of the DNH period.

However, before they could arrive, the Dishonorable Democraps viciously struck before the end of the agreed to DNH period, exposing their discriminatory and hypocritical hatred towards the liberal minded Lezbians.

And now they try to justify their dishonorable and cowardly actions through a smoke screen of inflammatory false media releases.

It is truly sad that some decent and hard working AE citizens should find themselves in the shackles of such clearly incompetent and dishonorable leaders. Us Lezbians embrace the true virtues of a capitalistic democracy and give our fellow sisters and brothers the opportunity to rise to their full potential in a fun and honorable environment. We can feel the pain of those poor citizens suffering under the Dishonorable Democraps yoke and we offer the brightest of you sanctuary in our blissful and benevolent utopia.

@snoz asking Addex to understand concepts like sarcasm is a bit like asking a person with palsy to walk a tight rope.

Disgraceful behavior.
/F
:cry:

Kirby :bleh:
Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Addex » Mon 13 Aug, 2018 14:33

Belisarius wrote: More babbling

It was about time you showed you true face after acting like I rape victim all this years. Nothing like having the upper hand to change the tune and show everyone what a shady douche you are uh? :clap:

Belisarius
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Belisarius » Mon 13 Aug, 2018 14:55

Addex wrote:

It was about time you showed you true face after acting like I rape victim all this years. Nothing like having the upper hand to change the tune and show everyone what a shady douche you are uh? :clap:

OMG Addex, your complete ignorance to facts is quite simply... indescribable. It would be hysterical to do a compilation of all the retarded comments you've made over the years based on nonsense.

Facts:

1. LEZ was fighting FREE/DD outnumbered about 74 to 45 before.
2. LEZ is now fighting DD+SPAM outnumbered 124 to 77.

Upperhand? I guess that you must consider our amazing ability to give us a crushing advantage. Thanks Mate!!! :P

again... baffles the mind that YOU swam the fastest.

Demien
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Demien » Mon 13 Aug, 2018 15:59

Addex wrote:

+1
LEZ leadership went to a new low making this post , you guys should never tell anyone about honor because the only thing certain is that you have none, you back stab a guild then accuse the guild of back stabbing you just unbelievable , nobody should ever trust these people or what they say proven in every server they played , i can promise you LEZ guys one thing tho your days in this server a numbered enjoy your back stab while it lasts ;)

Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Addex » Mon 13 Aug, 2018 16:24

Belisarius wrote:emo rant.

Fact is you took advantage of DD good will giving you a DNH while Ucorp was going to relocate when you knew well and good u were just bidding your time to have the proper numbers to stab them. That makes you a douche bag doing diplomacy on bad faith. Cry and scream about it as much as you want the facts remain.

PS:

I would have never given you the DNH I know how to treat people like you. I feel bad for DD thinking they were dealing with a legit guy.

kessedy
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: .
USSV
LEZ

Postby kessedy » Mon 13 Aug, 2018 16:43

Addex wrote:random hissing

you need more forum multis to agree with you :D

Mr. Bunny , the best bunny.
Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Addex » Mon 13 Aug, 2018 18:08

kessedy wrote:
Addex wrote:random hissing

you need more forum multis to agree with you :D

Priceless coming from the cancer crew.

Demien
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Demien » Mon 13 Aug, 2018 18:50

Belisarius wrote:
Addex wrote:

OMG Addex, your complete ignorance to facts is quite simply... indescribable. It would be hysterical to do a compilation of all the retarded comments you've made over the years based on nonsense.

Facts:

1. LEZ was fighting FREE/DD outnumbered about 74 to 45 before.
2. LEZ is now fighting DD+SPAM outnumbered 124 to 77.

Upperhand? I guess that you must consider our amazing ability to give us a crushing advantage. Thanks Mate!!! :P

again... baffles the mind that YOU swam the fastest.

big mistake we let you live the first time, we should have finished off your guild not place a DNH, with you especially in charge because your word means nothing , the sad part is ucorp trusted you to, now they will pay the price for trusting and joining your guild

Belisarius
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby Belisarius » Mon 13 Aug, 2018 19:11

@addex i feel so dirty engaging in a battle of wits with an unarmed opponent :nonono
<3 how you change the subject every time you get rekt :biglaugh:

big mistake we let you live the first time, we should have finished off your guild not place a DNH, with you especially in charge because your word means nothing , the sad part is ucorp trusted you to, now they will pay the price for trusting and joining your guild

LMAO... let us live... you couldn't kill us 74 to 45. :lol:

my word means nothing... sorry mate, if you don't understanding the meaning of the word "temproary" I can't be blamed for your mental deficiency

Return to “Typhon”