Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: D2-[DOGE] VGM & more.
Galaxy: Pegasus

Re: Have we given up on Typhon fun?

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Sun 16 Sep, 2018 05:45

Logans Run wrote:
Sean Likes Pandas wrote:You insult people in ways that don't make them mad. Boring for everyone else reading.

All or nothing.

If your mom finds out im picking on you too much, she'll stop playing with my one-eyed snake.

Doesn't even make any sense since my mom is straight. She has no interest in p*ssies.

Logans Run
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Logans Run » Sun 16 Sep, 2018 05:52

Sean Likes Pandas wrote:
Logans Run wrote:
Sean Likes Pandas wrote:You insult people in ways that don't make them mad. Boring for everyone else reading.

All or nothing.

If your mom finds out im picking on you too much, she'll stop playing with my one-eyed snake.

Doesn't even make any sense since my mom is straight. She has no interest in p*ssies.

Thats not true. She talks about you all the time.

Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Sun 16 Sep, 2018 06:19

You are confident enough that you are a man even with such a horrible track record of flailing your small hands around for years in a game forum of which game you have zero influence over?

Maybe if you cry to Obama enough he will help you with finally accompanying your snake with 2 spherical eyes so you can finally become a true man and back up your yapping. ;)

swearengen
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby swearengen » Sun 16 Sep, 2018 17:25

DamnYankee wrote:
swearengen wrote:Same thing iv said for a few servers but for some reason he doesnt listen.

If you are referring to me, nope I didn't listen because I haven't been around in like 2 years. I have not been in a leadership role since Gamma and I have never played any 2.0 servers. (Friends don't let friends play AE 2.0...see my sig)

That said yeah I come for the fun, been in farm guilds and honestly those guys that are willing to try to make it work against the zerg mentality and live in someone else's stronghold get my respect. As I say Gamma was my best server, coolest leadership I served under had to be on Fenix though. DL and company were awesome. I believe Gamma was my first server using Damn Yankee as a handle. Fenix I used something like Midnight Silverado. Still did not know what I was doing back then, hell still don't, but man fun times for sure.

1. Iv been saying it for a few servers.
But yet u havent been around for 2 years

2.Then why the *beep* would i be talking bout you?????

JakeWarLock
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: Guess....

Postby JakeWarLock » Mon 17 Sep, 2018 03:56

Guild: 215

Tag: [ANTI-]

Guild Master: Belwar Dissengulp

Members: 45

Level: 72.07 (Rank 10)

Economy: 82,180 (Rank 10)
Fleet: 18,425,350 (Rank 10)
-------------------------

Wut happened? Oh.. Belwar is back in command again... probably picking out fleet farms at the moment. Telling members to meet at certain "spot"....
He probably needs to eat too.... /facepalm (probably the excuse of "oh members are in other guilds at the moment..."... famous famous excuse. )

Meanwhile:

Guild: 5

Tag: [LEZ]

Guild Master: Aurkhi

Members: 72

Level: 90.28 (Rank 7)

Economy: 166,130 (Rank 7)
Fleet: 49,565,355 (Rank 7)

Keep up the good work guys! Don't let those account deletions bother you too much. :P

RFA forever!

Playing Typhon - fun times!~~~
kessedy
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: .
USSV
LEZ

Postby kessedy » Mon 17 Sep, 2018 21:07

JakeWarLock wrote:
kessedy wrote:You are bad at this game in every single aspect, go away.

Really?

I'll turn you into easter bunny when you at least expect it. ;)

So far you have been bad in your whole AE career, allow me to be skeptical on the subject of your becoming good.

Mr. Bunny , the best bunny.
JakeWarLock
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby JakeWarLock » Tue 18 Sep, 2018 13:38

kessedy wrote:So far you have been bad in your whole AE career, allow me to be skeptical on the subject of your becoming good.

1. I do not have to prove anything to you.
2. I do not like guilds who force their own members to suicide their fleets against an incoming invader when they know they will lose.
3. I am now #1 target. Members in other guilds are being questioned about me. They're trying to find me... which I laugh. :roll: They obviously consider me as a threat. They don't care about you, they just want to use you (ANTI, DD). (Look at what happened to them? .... stupid people.. seriously.. I saw this coming a long time ago - thank god I quit your guild..freeken nubs... at least I got to eat the some of you.)
4. I am happy with the guild I am currently in, at least they don't force people to suicide or zero out their accounts. Some of you are reeking desperation to find me because you know I will eliminate you when I get around to it. :naughty: Yes I am watching....
5. I like guilds who grow and grow after being in combat for so long. LEZ.. I am impressed.. keep up the good work.
at least you're better than those nubs over there.

I think that's about it.

Bunny, you wanna see me come in? How will you? You already deleted your account, no? .. why did you delete? I can understand if you deleted to take over another account.. like I did.. hmm..

RFA forever!

kessedy
Gold Member
Gold Member
USSV
LEZ

Postby kessedy » Tue 18 Sep, 2018 19:24

JakeWarLock wrote:
kessedy wrote:So far you have been bad in your whole AE career, allow me to be skeptical on the subject of your becoming good.

1. I do not have to prove anything to you.
2. I do not like guilds who force their own members to suicide their fleets against an incoming invader when they know they will lose.
3. I am now #1 target. Members in other guilds are being questioned about me. They're trying to find me... which I laugh. :roll: They obviously consider me as a threat. They don't care about you, they just want to use you (ANTI, DD). (Look at what happened to them? .... stupid people.. seriously.. I saw this coming a long time ago - thank god I quit your guild..freeken nubs... at least I got to eat the some of you.)
4. I am happy with the guild I am currently in, at least they don't force people to suicide or zero out their accounts. Some of you are reeking desperation to find me because you know I will eliminate you when I get around to it. :naughty: Yes I am watching....
5. I like guilds who grow and grow after being in combat for so long. LEZ.. I am impressed.. keep up the good work.
at least you're better than those nubs over there.

I think that's about it.

Bunny, you wanna see me come in? How will you? You already deleted your account, no? .. why did you delete? I can understand if you deleted to take over another account.. like I did.. hmm..

1) I never asked you to.
2) i dont care
3) see answer nr 2
4) see answer nr 3
5) what?

Your Rank: 4 - Your Combat Experience: 211,810, i have deleted my account? o.O

JakeWarLock
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby JakeWarLock » Tue 18 Sep, 2018 19:31

kessedy wrote:1) I never asked you to.
2) i dont care
3) see answer nr 2
4) see answer nr 3
5) what?

Your Rank: 4 - Your Combat Experience: 211,810, i have deleted my account? o.O

oh ok my mistake then.. I swear I saw you mention something somewhere about deleting your account. OK...

RFA forever!

kessedy
Gold Member
Gold Member
USSV
LEZ

Postby kessedy » Tue 18 Sep, 2018 19:47

you are imagining things :D

Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Tue 18 Sep, 2018 19:53

Many things happen to your head when you get abducted by aliens. Unfortunate.

Snozberriez
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: ~Diplo/ Co GM of DOGE~

Postby Snozberriez » Tue 18 Sep, 2018 21:22

Sean Likes Pandas wrote:Many things happen to your head when you get abducted by aliens. Unfortunate.

My chest hurts :biglaugh:

JakeWarLock
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby JakeWarLock » Wed 19 Sep, 2018 00:58

Sean Likes Pandas wrote:Many things happen to your head when you get abducted by aliens. Unfortunate.

I do not disagree with this! It does scramble your noggin! :shhh: :shifty: :P

I am having so much fun in AE.. gawrsh! ... It's been a very long time since I had that much fun! :D

EDIT: This is for MR. Bunny!

RFA forever!

DamnYankee
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby DamnYankee » Wed 19 Sep, 2018 05:37

The stories I have read seem to indicate it is not always your head that gets probed.

I blame Seldon by default.
Friends don't let friends play AE 2.0
LT wrote:...Hey I think am joining the Damn Yankee club so blame seldon...

Note to self: Intellectual debates with the mindless are truly pointless.
Burgess
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby Burgess » Wed 19 Sep, 2018 09:05

DamnYankee wrote:

The stories I have read seem to indicate it is not always your head that gets probed.

Word.

Return to “Typhon”