1 Year Upgrade - next base costs 0 credits

Use this forum to ask for new features or suggest changes to the game.

Moderator: Support Moderators

Event Horizon
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Guild: [╰▲╯] Ævikings
Galaxy: Fenix

1 Year Upgrade - next base costs 0 credits

Postby Event Horizon » Mon 24 Sep, 2018 16:38

The title pretty much says it all. For buying a 1 year upgrade you would get your next base for 0 credits. This would apply on all servers and the idea is basically that players on older servers who had hit somewhere near the max number of bases (around 20 or 21?) would have a very good reason to buy that 1 year upgrade but at the same time it wouldn't be game breaking because you can only do it once a year. On new servers this would still be a great boost, and even doing this on your first day would be the equivalent of an extra 50 credits on top of the 100 bonus that you get.

xJudicatorx
Platinum Member
Platinum Member

Re: 1 Year Upgrade - next base costs 0 credits

Postby xJudicatorx » Sat 13 Oct, 2018 16:33

I know quite a few people who wouldn't mind paying 150 bucks to get bases 21-25....... or even 750 bucks to get base 21-45. What would stop them?

I've seen a rich man beg; I've seen a good man sin; I've seen a tough man cry.
I've sen a loser win and a sad man grin; I've heard an honest man lie.
Mostly Harmless AE page on facebook
Cu Chulainn

Postby Cu Chulainn » Sun 14 Oct, 2018 06:25

xJudicatorx wrote:I know quite a few people who wouldn't mind paying 150 bucks to get bases 21-25....... or even 750 bucks to get base 21-45. What would stop them?

Upgrades only stack for up to 2 years (23 months to be exact, I believe is what Wizard has said).

All views are my own and do not reflect the views of the guilds that I am in or people I associate with.
naethel
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby naethel » Mon 15 Oct, 2018 19:23

Nah with all due respect it would give veterans too much of an advantage...maybe a discount but not amazing nor horribly *beep*, like 30%, still imo would not fix the game which must not be piling up upgrades and bases year after year

IrishEyes wrote: I'm not the guy who needs a huge fleet and player advantage to win.

8-)

Return to “Feature Request”