HELL is a simmy farm guild and also bad

TRACE
Bronze Member
Bronze Member
Galaxy: Omega

Re: HELL is a simmy farm guild and also bad

Postby TRACE » Sat 15 Oct, 2016 14:17

yea mate a little more accurate than your previous post , of course there was a GM room and multiple other chat rooms across multiple servers so what ! no secret what was posted in them , and i was in the bravo LS room (well one of them lol), and saw all the discussions on beli betrayal !

Balor did play a role and was first to eagerly push it through various LS rooms , then we get these WOTs of utter shlte from balor dribbling on and on and you defending him

anyway point of post was this is wrong, and beli knows Balor kindled the idea and was the ignition right up to trigger point and Irish wasnt
Addex wrote: Balor was simply dumbfounded as why Belisarius was either such hypocrite or totally retarded since he seemed to have no problem with you on the A derbing of his guild but had a problem with Balor with you both being in LS during those events.

Neither of you had a hand on it since as you well know when I'm GM I made all decisions, I told Belisarius this but still he couldnt grasp the concept and let go of the Balor hate.

xantonin
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby xantonin » Sun 16 Oct, 2016 06:00

He said she said ... what?

Mr PiPE
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Mr PiPE » Sun 16 Oct, 2016 15:37

xantonin wrote:
Sean Likes Pandas wrote:Maybe you should all go back and read the logs because OBVIOUSLY one of you is wrong.

I think it's getting close to time to sending investigator PiPE in this case... O_o
Or maybe you should just investigate his pipe. O_o
Everyone is lying. I made the decision. I alone.
PPD secretly gm'd every guild on A2. The pani poni dash was a cancer that couldn't be stopped. The legend remains still to this day.

And here's my pipe if anyone wants to put their lips on it.

sorcerer_cao wrote:Do U know how much members want to kill U? Pipe
There's no shame in the self pleasure game
blahblah
Gold Member
Gold Member

Postby blahblah » Sun 16 Oct, 2016 22:48

oh come on
who the hell is gonna listen to a
pipe smoken turtle

giving AE the bird since 2009
Bones09
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Bones09 » Mon 17 Oct, 2016 00:58

It was my fault actually... It was all my fault... I started the butterfly effect that caused the betrayal. :cry:

Original creator of the C&S threads

In-Game Name: [Classified]
Sean Likes Pandas
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: D2-[DOGE] VGM & more.
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Sean Likes Pandas » Mon 17 Oct, 2016 01:06

Bones09 wrote:I'm alive
:scared:

Addex
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: Bathing in the farms emotears
Galaxy: Pegasus

Postby Addex » Mon 17 Oct, 2016 14:48

TRACE wrote:yea mate a little more accurate than your previous post , of course there was a GM room and multiple other chat rooms across multiple servers so what ! no secret what was posted in them , and i was in the bravo LS room (well one of them lol), and saw all the discussions on beli betrayal !

Balor did play a role and was first to eagerly push it through various LS rooms , then we get these WOTs of utter shlte from balor dribbling on and on and you defending him

anyway point of post was this is wrong, and beli knows Balor kindled the idea and was the ignition right up to trigger point and Irish wasnt
Actually I was the one that brought up the skype chat and you and someone else from your guild that I wont mention were the ones pushing for it hard since you had previous issues with Beli and Trolz cause he didnt feed you and was hitting your guys feeders. I didnt know or care for Beli and his guild so the derbing of their whole guild was fine by me but I always found surprising you guys didnt wanna save a single of their players and went for the guild as a whole. But what can I say cap stacks must be fed right?

Considering my fleet wasnt there in the raping and balor had no cap stacks , I leave to the imagination which people accounts benefited the most from this events and were pushing hard for it. Pretty sure you have the derb splits and you can post them.

PS:

Just because you are playing with Bel this server you dont have to kiss arse to him that hard. I'm pretty sure you can simply give him the logs of the decisions on derbing his guild from SOLID side of the events and he can read himself who the hard instigators were if you so choose. I take sole responsibility for the Moyal vote.

Why do you care thou after we raped them, we got msgs from their boards saying that they got caught and they didnt have to backstab us now, the guy is a dirty liar and a backstabber so why side with him?

Phone Sex Agent DROUGHT Quote - Msg - Report 24 Sep 2014, 10:33:04
Okay guys. Let's start farming. This is actually all really cool. Cuz now we don't have to do the backstab. It's getting interested again. Pls pm me all the details you got.
Phone Sex Agent DROUGHT wrote: Okay lads, we got backstabbed. I don't have all the details yet. But for all the mobiles that are still alive, send to the maingate and launch here: A40:05:79:11

This goes without saying. [AFK], [SOLID] & [MOYAL] are all KOS. Lets give em hell.

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire

Postby FrostyGoblin » Mon 17 Oct, 2016 16:04

I mean, Trace has made his AE career out of kissing the *beep* of whoever is his GM at the time. Much like Quake.

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
Trolll
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: In your guild somewhere ;)

Postby Trolll » Mon 17 Oct, 2016 17:08

I can feel the love

~Quake
Mr PiPE
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Mr PiPE » Mon 17 Oct, 2016 23:08

FrostyGoblin wrote:I mean, Trace has made his AE career out of kissing the *beep* of whoever is his GM at the time. Much like Quake.
QFT

First time in awhile frosty posted anything above average.
Kudos.

TRACE
Bronze Member
Bronze Member

Postby TRACE » Tue 18 Oct, 2016 00:23

and Frosty's opinion ever mattered ? , anywhere lol

Addex pointless carrying this on im bored with it , its really whatever, water under the bridge, most have moved on !

FrostyGoblin
Platinum Member
Platinum Member
Guild: sIMPire

Postby FrostyGoblin » Tue 18 Oct, 2016 01:14

TRACE wrote:and Frosty's opinion ever mattered ? , anywhere lol

Addex pointless carrying this on im bored with it , its really whatever, water under the bridge, most have moved on !
Jesus christ, have you actually ever taken an English class mate? What is going on with the spaces between the last letter and the punctuation marks, is there actually a language out there that does that?

Retired servers: N: WTF?, O: sIMPire, P: Royal, A2: xoxo, B2: Ayy, C2: LEWD!, Q: YURI!, D2: LF, E2: 3SUM, F2: PPD, R: Frank, G2: Mayu, H2: STARK, I2: CQC, S: SMUG! | Forced Labour: J2: KS, K2: FTW
Cyber villain extraordinaire
Mr PiPE
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Mr PiPE » Tue 18 Oct, 2016 02:23

I usually did it when posting from a multi account.
Yes I'm saying trace really is addex who is really diety who are all fka controlled by themis in a conspiracy to destroy ae from the inside out.

I have logs from the secret mod board I could post to back this.

( notice he missed the period after lol yet threw a comma after the question mark )

( let's all mock him to ourselves right now )

( that was fun )

Mr PiPE
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Postby Mr PiPE » Tue 18 Oct, 2016 02:28

TRACE wrote:and Frosty's opinion ever mattered ?
Not so much an opinion, but a fact.
The lip impressions are proof. I mean, I have nothing against either of you, but you do ride hella coat tails.

Let's start a poll to settle this.

Wlerin
Addicted Member
Addicted Member
Guild: L:[USSV]
P:[AKB48]
A2:[(-o-)]

Postby Wlerin » Tue 18 Oct, 2016 04:32

FrostyGoblin wrote:
TRACE wrote:and Frosty's opinion ever mattered ? , anywhere lol

Jesus christ, have you actually ever taken an English class mate? What is going on with the spaces between the last letter and the punctuation marks, is there actually a language out there that does that?
Well, Japanese doesn't really understand what punctuation is for so they like to sprinkle it liberally wherever...

That's the only one I can think of (and I am exaggerating ever so slightly)

Return to “Hydra”