Dojo

jericho1

Re: Dojo

Postby jericho1 » Wed 27 Mar, 2013 15:17

Glaurung wrote:Oh, thank you for enlightening us DS. What about blob wars? Few words about MoJo?Or perhaps a revelation for the mystical way OmLo fleets move as one, every time the derbing comes close? :)
I love getting those text in the middle of the night screaming incoming move your shiny space boats or they are going to get derbed. Would you please plan your fleet moves at a more convenient time ... thanks. ;)

Glaurung
Silver Member
Silver Member
Guild: The Art Of War
Galaxy: Ceti

Postby Glaurung » Wed 27 Mar, 2013 15:52

Yes sir, we will try doing it more comfortable for you next time.

You other option is give us your email and AE password and HeiHo service staff will take care of it instead of you, making sure you never worry about Ceti anymore.

@Star Ravan

You mean calling US from Europe, right? I am sure you guys from the old HIV got my number somewhere. I would be highly entertained if someone try phone trolling. It requires lots of creativity and skill.Especially dealing with people from non-English speaking countries. :)

The majority of the human population is getting less and less intelligent with each generation. We hit our peak as a species right before the internet was born. Now all the idiots of the world have the power to spread their ignorance.
jericho1

Postby jericho1 » Wed 27 Mar, 2013 16:49

Glaurung wrote:Yes sir, we will try doing it more comfortable for you next time.

You other option is give us your email and AE password and HeiHo service staff will take care of it instead of you, making sure you never worry about Ceti anymore.
I qualify for Hoho service staff? I thought I was only worthy of ASG service staff. That just gives me such a warm fuzzy feeling. Where do I sign up? :biglaugh:

Glaurung
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Glaurung » Wed 27 Mar, 2013 17:02

Nah, process is automatic as HeiHo is basically one person with 170 accounts.

The majority of the human population is getting less and less intelligent with each generation. We hit our peak as a species right before the internet was born. Now all the idiots of the world have the power to spread their ignorance.
Pegaus

Postby Pegaus » Wed 27 Mar, 2013 18:32

Glaurung wrote:Its true and here's my confession. I am Kris' multi since day one. What a disgrace...

well then be proud! Once V4v looses his fleet again, Kris/yourself can sell that account to V4v, and your personality will remain in ASG

Glaurung
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Glaurung » Wed 27 Mar, 2013 18:44

Whats wrong with ASG? Its the guild that will kick the *beep* out of Om~Lo after all. :)

duck fan

Postby duck fan » Wed 27 Mar, 2013 18:51

Glaurung wrote:Whats wrong with ASG? Its the guild that will kick the *beep* out of Om~Lo after all. :)

ASG? The only time anyone in ASG can kick anything in Om~Lo is when they jump to Heiho to do it. Just this week ASG tried doing something on their own (without Kris and yourself Glaurung) and they had to recall 5 hours before they ever landed. Even then Lord SSS couldn't bother to log in for the entirety of his 10 hour travel time and lost 190mil+ fleet.

And let's not even start on how miserable ITA is at doing something on their own...

Glaurung
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Glaurung » Wed 27 Mar, 2013 19:08

Well, if I recall correctly, Belgium and Holland were as "miserable" as you say ITA in Ceti is during WWII, but had powerful allies and eventually avoided speaking German in the future just because of that.

Nothing new under the sun.Question is, where Om~Lo allies are?

jericho1

Postby jericho1 » Wed 27 Mar, 2013 19:30

:think:

Om~Lo has allies? Why wasn't I told?

duck fan

Postby duck fan » Wed 27 Mar, 2013 19:35

Glaurung wrote:Well, if I recall correctly, Belgium and Holland were as "miserable" as you say ITA in Ceti is during WWII, but had powerful allies and eventually avoided speaking German in the future just because of that.

Indeed much like Cioci running to Heiho all the time, The Belgian government fled to France and the Dutch to London.

Glaurung
Silver Member
Silver Member

Postby Glaurung » Wed 27 Mar, 2013 21:59

Sad thing was ze Germans had no place to flee. Just as OmLo. :D

jericho1

Postby jericho1 » Wed 27 Mar, 2013 22:15

Om~Lo will flee to C02 ... yeah that is our next galaxy. Come scout for us! :)

duck fan

Postby duck fan » Wed 27 Mar, 2013 23:28

Glaurung wrote:Sad thing was ze Germans had no place to flee. Just as OmLo. :D
Not that we should continue to analogize the server to WWII but as a good Russian Glaurung, you should know that the Russians didn't keep Hitler out of Moscow, the weather did. The climate changed and that stopped the Panzers in their tracks. just like it stopped Napoleon before him.

Additionally, that you would even suggest that the SU is somehow the "good guys" is hysterical and laughable. Is one to infer from your analogies that Kris is somehow FDR, or Truman, or Churchill? de Gaulle maybe. Letting others do the dirty work and then claiming victory for himself on the other side.

Seph
Gold Member
Gold Member
Guild: A:CRUEL
F:SL
Galaxy: Alpha

Postby Seph » Thu 28 Mar, 2013 13:50

Sooo ummm . . . hows ASG and ITA doing now they are lighter for ''couple of million'' fleet?

Awesome show of activity though ASG . . .

/getit? :biglaugh:

A:CRUEL F:SL
Llamas Diplomatic policy
Callum wrote:Seph :clap:
jericho1

Postby jericho1 » Fri 29 Mar, 2013 00:44

Glaurung wrote:Sad thing was ze Germans had no place to flee. Just as OmLo. :D
So I am not following the whole WWII analogy. Who exactly would V4V be? As Russia was allied to Germany when it suited them during the invasion of Poland and then there was Italy that was allied to Germany until it became inconvenient and they switch sides ... does that mean V4V is the leader of one of those countries during WWII?

Return to “Ceti”